CITY EXPRESS PARCEL SERVICE - MY two wheeler vehicle damaged in vehicle transit

GERALD NOEL
I have approached CITY EXPREE PARCEL SERVICE, Coimbatore for transporting my two wheeler splendor bike through their parcel service from Coimbatore to Salem and they have accepted my bike on 31/01/2010 and i contacted their Salem branch on 02.02.2010 and they informed me that my bike had reached their office hence come and take delivery of the two wheeler. When i went there i noticed ther are few damages in my vehicle and onew or two parts are missing in my vehicle, i aksed the local representative of the parcel office, he informed me that you have to contact the booking office and he said that it is their fault and they will not pay not any damages since they have already printed in the backside of the bill. I contacted their Coimbatore branch and they also told me that you should take care of your property and the damages as well the missing parts is no way related to the parcel service.
They finally told me that what ever you want you can do it is not their responsibility. This is the way leading parcel office is cheating the public.

Comments

They finally told me that what ever you want you can do it is not their responsibility. This is the way CITY EXPRESS PARCEL SERVICE has cheated me. CITY EXPRESS PARCEL having its office in 112-A, ATT COLONY, NEAR THE HINDU, COIMBATORE - 641 018 their contact no is 0422 2212676 / 0422 4349497
A Nov 1, 2011 by
nixon.d

I approached CITY EXPREE PARCEL SERVICE, Coimbatore for transporting my two wheeler bike through their parcel service from Coimbatore to chennai and they have accepted my bike on 31/10/2011 and they promised me that i will receive my bike on the very next day so i contacted their chennai branch on 01.11.2011 and given my LR number but they infirmed that all parcel came form coimbatore except mine.
and they infim that from chenni branch all r going to their owners house function so will close the parcel office by 12pm.and so they asked me to contact tomorrow. is this the way to keep up their promise>?
N Nov 1, 2011 by
nixon.d

if in case higher authoritys of city express see this
sir plz teach ur employes what is customer service
N Mar 22, 2012 by
sudhakartoo

City express parcel service chennai is most cheating place... On delivery my bike battery was stolen and saying they are not responsible for such theft.. Irresponsible way of answering.. No solution for the customer..

CITY EXPRESS PARCEL SERVICE - MY two wheeler vehicle damaged in vehicle transit