Classic Rummy(www.classicrummy.com) - Failure in payouts.

redolent on Sep 5, 2011
WITH A HOPE THAT I WILL GET JUSTICE, I AM LAUNCHING A COMPLAINT. I AM A RAJESH REDDY RESIDENT OF VISAKHAPATNAM RECENTLY OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN A RUMMY SITE NAMING WWW.CLASSIC RUMMY.COM. RECENTLY (24TH AUGUST 2011) I HAD DEPOSITED RS 5000 IN THE SITE AND PLAYED FOR REAL CASH AND KEPT A PAYOUT OF RS 6000 ON 25TH AUGUST 2011. TILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. MY ID IN CLASSIC RUMMY IS AREDOLENT. THIS IS ONLY TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM TELLING TRUTH AND U PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM. WHEN I CALL TO THE SUPPORT TEAM AT HYDERABAD THEY ARE JUST LAGGING THE DATES AND DAYS ARE PASSING AND I AM LOOSING MY HOPE THAT I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK. THE PEOPLE ARE LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT MY ISSUE AND A MEMBER FROM THE CLASSIC RUMMY NAMED INDU HAD OPENLY CHALLENGED ME TO LAUNCH A COMPLAINT WHOMEVER I WANT. HOPE YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD THIS ISSUE AND AT LEAST MAKE ALERT TO THOSE WHO WASTE THEIR TIME AND MONEY IN THESE SITES. THE CLASSIC RUMMY SUPPORT CONTACT NUMBERS ARE 04023555830 AND 04040218131.

REGARDS

RAJESH REDDY

Comments

N Jul 19, 2011 by
Hemanthkanna Classic Rummy(www.classicrummy.com)  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

cheating - www.classicrummy.com

http://www.classicrummy.com IS A CHEATING SITE. http://www.classicrummy.com IS A FRAUD WEBSITE. http://www.classicrummy.com IS A BOGUS WEBSITE. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
A Feb 2, 2012 by
srk0106

Very complicated Bonus system, which says 46% on every despot, but when u play they say 10% of bonus will be cleared for every 100% of initial amount cleared:

its like a daylight fraud..dont play here..the Rummy software is so manuplated and one sided. dont loose your money playing for real cash. its just a BULLSHIT
A Jul 17, 2012 by
mathew2909

I am looser in these sites lost more than a lack

The bonus they tell is big fraud i am suffering with the losses i made in these site

if you love to play rummy please play with your friends at your own place and not any time in on line sites especially classic rummy site
Friend
A Jul 29, 2012 by
Bollyguru

Hi, Yes, I am going to give you all breaking news - on 24 July 2012, I was playing on ClassicRummy.com Re. 1 strike game, I got 14 cards in this game and played with 14 cards till someone placed show. This shows that their software is not reliable and at any point you can bear losses. I have also noticed other errors too but on that you will not believe but for 14 card, I have captured screenshot from their site, in which you can clearly see I was playing with 14 cards. If wanna know email - fellow2026@yahoo.com, I can forward you that for reference and to post on web to create awareness. - BELIEVE IT AND SEE IT, ITS NOT FAKE... THANKS - DJ
N Aug 18, 2012 by
arun_ccaven Classic Rummy(www.classicrummy.com)  - Permbalur, Perambalur, Tamil Nadu, India

amount debited - classic rummy

i am the user of Classic Rummy ,i placed an cash deposit of Rs 100 through my SBI Net banking with coupon code ,the amount has been debited fromm my bank account ant the amount is not credited to my Classic Rummy account pls resolve ths problem as soon as possible with high priority my mobile number is 09944429061
N Sep 1, 2012 by
rajthegreat

Hi rajesh reddy, is it true that those people are cheating you?even i am also having the account in the classic rummy site and my id is kingsfun and i did not got any rejected payout tilll this day.If i raise any complaint through mail or chat they will not hesitate to reply me.many times i have faced some errors for my internet connection and lost the game.But they had credited me back the amount which i have wagered on the table.even the offers they provided also are very good than ace2three and 24/7 games...chill man...
D Oct 21, 2012 by
yellowcars1

ya friend classicrummy.com and khelplayrummy.com two same site total fraud site can, t withdraw closed my account our side i lost 12000 ruppes
D Nov 23, 2012 by
anilbeta

anilbeta is my ID on classic rummy, even i am facing the same issue, I have asked them to credit the balance back to my account, No luck my money is struck over there inspite of calling them many times . It is a total fraud . I will spread this message to as many number of people as possible .
N Mar 15, 2013 by
Lucky Ricker

Hi huys, is it true that those people are cheating you?even i am also having the account in the classic rummy site and my id is laxmankadiyala and i did not got any rejected payout tilll this day.If i raise any complaint through mail or chat they will not hesitate to reply me.many times i have faced some errors for my internet connection and lost the game.But they had credited me back the amount which i have wagered on the table.even the offers they provided also are very good than ace2three and 24/7 games...chill man..
N Mar 19, 2013 by
balu318

this is balu2012 my id in classic rummy but till now i got rs.2500 without deposit single rupee.but some errors may happen in any games site u can contact and solve the problems.believe it frnds
N Mar 19, 2013 by
balu318

friends support team will help always.im a fan of classicrummy this is truth.im a chartered accountant
N Jul 27, 2013 by
ihateclassicrummylanja

are nuvvu support team memberva be ...are o dededimag what truth your telling sale...we loose lots of money...deeniantha lanjapooku site enkoti ledu...paina vaallu cheppinatlu...nuvvu RS:4000 ki above petuu vaallu istrara...donga lanjakodukulu classic rummy site vallu...
N Sep 18, 2013 by
ranisarilla

i am winner of incredible august monthly contest finished on 31st august i spend whole month on this site got rs.5000 prize and vouchers given to top player flip cart voucher and still we did not get the voucher we declared winners but prize not given same thing when i asked in FB theyblocked me and online chat they never answer me when i call they disconnect.. uf you praise them you are in FB if not you are blocked beware today is 18th no vouchers given till date do not invest you hard earned money in th site friends.

rani
N Dec 4, 2013 by
shobanaa

guys, please never believe on these f***ing classicrummy bastards.

i had two same problems recently, my previous id is SUPRATHEEK, in witch i had 1800 rupees before i shut down my system and go sleep, and first inthe morning once i woke up, opened my account, i wondered that my account balance is zero, when i call up the customercare, an idiot named krishna answered my call, he was talking very rude, and i picked the their office adress and went down their office, another miracle, this ficking bastard gave the fake address in the site. again i called them, they said nothing wrong from their side and suggested to me to change the account credentials like my password, i did it, and stopped playing on that id.

there after i created another account SHOBANAA, and playing, last night while sleeping my account balance is 740 rupees and the same repeated, my account balance is 4 rupees first in the morning. i called upon them and complainted by mentioning the previous issue aswell, they ask asked me to be on hold for a bit while he consult with technical team, i was on hold for 49 minutes, by the time my mobile balance gone, guys tell me what can we do these fuking bastards, if any of u faced the same problem, please let me know, we all can take action, can go leagally, wanna kick them guys...
N Jan 30, 2014 by
kenbob

Classic rummy site are thieves they rob every individual of their hard earned money and should be stopped from promoting this site, read the number of complaints against them, what is the government officials doing to stop this type of cheating and robbing people of their money, has India come to a state where such people can rob and cheat people as they like and no action is taken against them/ No wonder people from abroad do not trust Indians because a lot of these type of things are allowed to go on unchecked, when will this country wake up and stop people like these from destroying the country's name and leaving people to think we are a nation of thieves.

Ken
N Feb 1, 2014 by
sandeep mogadala

Classic rummy website is fraud website. They are making money with their fraudulent actions. They are deducting money even without playing and they distribute less card sometimes and there wont be any proper response from them. They even close the raised tickets without customer's consent. Guys we really should do something to stop this bloody website. They stealing hard earned money of a common person.

Classic Rummy(www.classicrummy.com) - Failure in payouts.