cocacola.claim.@live.com company - winning amount

anand fernandes
Dear sir i got sms from cocacola.claim.@live.com company on oct 8th your mobile no has won 450,000.GBPin cocacolaintel mobile draw and also i got email from company that mr antonio nelson comeing to india to hand over to prize when he told me to deposit some amount RS 7,630 SOME CUSTOM CHARG TO AMOL KUMAR AC 20065124580 I DEPOSIT THIS ACCOUNT i deposited amount after that agent is telling that person is cheted him i m poor person please help me i m cheted from this agent i deposited mony to amoul kumar account no 20065124580 branch jhunsi s.b.i saving account please help me sir my cell no 9764239784 i m from goa margoa i m in big problem please help me i m very upset

Comments

N Jun 3, 2014 by
Tarek Ahmed

Best Review
i have receive a sms on 03-06-2014.my mobile number 01711947966
amit garg Coca-Cola  - India

did not received claim amount. - Coca Cola

i m amit garg i ahv got msg at my mobile no. that i win 1 million pounds in the coco cola award mobile draw 2009.my contact no. is 9893239667
Animesh Coca-Cola  - India

sir i received a msg too dat i won 1 million rupees on my mobile but has'nt yet received. please look forward..
Pranav Sachdev Coca-Cola  - India

I just received a message on my mobile stating I won 1-million pounds in coca-cola mobile promotion 2009.
For confirmation insurance they demanded 280-pounds from me.
Please inform me whether its fraud or real.
manish hirani Coca-Cola  - India

For confirmation insurance they demanded 280-pounds from me.
Please inform me whether its fraud or real.
shaikh farid shaikh rashid Coca-Cola  - India

Dear Mr. Roland sir iwant to confiem that i am a winner of coca cola mobile draw 2009 if it is possible please respond me as quick as possible, please send message or e-mail, my mobile no. is 9822340787 e-mail is, s_farid@sancharnet.in
Dinesh Verma Coca-Cola  - India

Hello Sir I am Dinesh Verma from Sagar.I have Received a message on my airtel mobile no on 11 August 09 that my mobile number have won 1 million pound in the Coca Cola award 2009.Contact Mr Roland for claim.I want to claim that Money.Please tell me what I have to do for claim that Money.Please call me or send a message on my mobile number-+919893222557.
atul m shah No Company  - India

winning amount - No Company

your sms dt19/9/2009 (you GBP250.000i 2009cocacola mobile daw )(pin no coca-2009111)
as per your sms i win 250.000gbp i claim for this. my name is atul.m.shah.my mobile no 9879404989.
Nabamani Sing Th. cocacola.claim.@live.com company  - India

Whether the Demand Draft is deposited to your reputed company. - Claiming of Money Prize

As indicated by the Shell Company, I have got a message that I have won a money prize of 750,000.00 euro pounds and the Demand Draft was deposited to your company. But I want to know about the fact that it is true or not. If it is true please send me the parcel immediately.

Thanking you.

Nabamani
Mahesh Chandra Garg cocacola.claim.@live.com company  - India

Not received my Prize money - Gagr Insurance Service

I have received a message of win 2500000pounds in 2009 DEMO(SHELL) INT'L Mobile Draws On 19 Sep2009.But till now I have not received my Prize money.So pls Inform me about my Prize money.
N Mar 11, 2011 by
R@A

i have message to cococola
N May 22, 2011 by

rinkupal

sir how can i get my prize 550000.00 that i have won in world fortune program
N May 25, 2011 by
rinkupal

sir tell email me or sent me sms
N Jun 7, 2011 by
rajjitendra123@gmail.com

sir how can i get prize.
N Jun 7, 2011 by
dogy

hello ppl...i too hve got a similar msg...plz tell me if its true...if uve gt sme othr msg in support of it...????
and to u Dr. White...i hvnt heard of such a scheme before...bt i hope its true...cocacola is a reputed company...this is why v trust u ppl...
plz return sme rply in favour of my msg...
A Jul 18, 2011 by
dooland

thinks you sir for this prize
N Aug 22, 2011 by
popy singh

sir i have won 1, 000, 000 my name amarjeet sigh from punjab my mobile no.9646603213
N Aug 25, 2011 by
shailes

I have received a message on 25/08/2011 at 3.40 P.M IST from +917838232108 in my mobile number 9402551453

"YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON (3.6 CRORES RUPEES) IN INDIA/LONDON COCA COLA COMPANY ALL GLOBAL NETWORK AWARD. TO CLAIM YOUR (DEMAND DRAFT) SEND YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, COUNTRY, STATE, ID PROOF VIA EMAIL (cocacolamobileclaim@live.com)00447017039254"

Please kindly confirm me as