cocacolaprizeuk@live.co.uk - mobile draw coca cola 2011

sadiq imam rizvi on Feb 20, 2011
dear sir,
i recieve message at18 feb 2011 at 02:22:11 am by sender BA-GOODNEWS
in this message is write :your mobile number has won lack of 200,000.00GBP in 2011 uk cocacola draw to cliam your prize send your name, telphone number and address these are following details send EMAILS:
cocacolaprizeuk@live.co.uk and i am send the following details in this email address ....

after the sending this details no confirmation message is received ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
so please verify this message is true or fake very shortly

Comments

N May 10, 2012 by
Alem Arnaut

I received a message from your company that my mobile won the award in the amount of 980.000 pounds. He would like to know if this message is true or false.
Nickname: alem Arnaut
mobile number 061432624
email address alem_kingston@hotmail.com

BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
N May 18, 2012 by
kulshrestha

I received a message from ukcocacolamobiledraw@live.com that your mobile has won a 500, 000GBP. Details were required to get that Prize bond and the details are...

Name-Ravi kant verma
Mobile No- 099999*****
E-mail address- nirmalravikant@gmail.com

N May 18, 2012 by
SRIKANTABEHERA

My self Biswajit behera has got a sms former cocacola d!!@live.co.uk in 17.5.2012 Mymobile no-(9853670608)has won rupees 500000pound.so kindly forward this amount of money in SBI A/C-31224628769 Thanks and regards.
N May 21, 2012 by
pareshganvir

respected sir,
i have received message from cocacoladraw@live.co.uk. iam sending my details below:-
name :- paresh krishna ganvir
address :- c/o k.c.ganvir, sahakar nagar, bhanvaj road, khopoli:-410203, tal:- khalapur, dist:- raigad, state:- maharashtra
age :- 22
country :- India
phone no:- 8087761362 / 02192268098
N May 23, 2012 by
pareshganvir

paresh
Raj Jalandharia

Name Karamjit Singh Son of tarlochan singh Adress Vpo kalra Distt Jalandhar (punjab) india

Meho

I have received the message on my mobile that "Congrats! Your Mobile# has won £980, 000 in the 2012 CocaCola Mobile Draw in UK. To redeem, send your Name, mobile# and e-mail address to: cokeprize@live.co.uk "
Please tell me it's true ?
My name:Meho Kasic
Mobile:0038761459312
E-mail adress: meho_kasic@hotmail.com
jasna sokolovic

today i recieved a text message to my mobile phone, something about winning price of 980.000 Uk pounds.They have asked me to send them my name, number of my phone number and e-mail adress.please, can someone tell me something about this, couse I really don't know where this came from since I never been in Uk, and as i know played any games.I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina!TNX!!
N Jun 5, 2012 by
ankita singha roy

I have received a massage from your company that COCACOLA MOBILE AWARD HELD IN UK, TO CLAIMYOUR PRIZE SEND YOUR MOBILE NO, NAME, ADDRESS, VIAEMAIL:cocacola_draw1@live.co.uk

mobile no-9775880372
name- Manoj kumar singha roy
address-vill-barahar, po-mohipur, ps-kumarganj, dist-daksin dinajpur, pin-733141
email add - manishasingharoy@gmail.com
age-48

N Jun 7, 2012 by
Anoop Dhaker

hi
this is anoop dhaker and my address is sikanderpur bhander dist. datia(m.p)
and i m a student of enginearing collage and my phone no. is 9713955140
and my age 20 year
or my email id : anoop77rajpoot@gmail.com
N Jun 7, 2012 by
sarita chhetri

i hv receive same message in my mobile also. so hw can we receive that amount? Or you jst making us fool??
N Jun 14, 2012 by
alireza abdoli

i received a msg from coca cola live.co that your mobile has won you 750, 000USD
in the 2011 coca- cola live promotion in UK

what i have to do for my award
i hope you kindly reply my massage
name: ALI REZA ABDOLI
email;sima9-123@yahoo.com
mobile no : +989133611639
with best regards
N Jun 19, 2012 by
Manaa

i received a msg from coca cola live.co that your email has won a prize bond of 500, 000.00 GBP
Details were required to get that bond and the details are ...

E mail:jogy_15@ymail.com
A Jun 19, 2012 by
TANUDAS

TAPAS DAS S/O-D.C.DAS VILL-DHALESWAR NEAR TARUN SANGA CLUB P.O-AGARTALA COLLEGE P/S-EAST AGARTALA PIN CODE-799004 COUNTRY-INDIA STATE-TRIPURA(WEST) PHONE-+919436565455
N Jun 20, 2012 by
deepi sharma

dear sir, i have recieved a message on 19th june, 2012that my mobile no-9996115171 has won $500, 000 in the ongoing COCA COLA mobile draw, to claim the prize money, so how to i get it
N Jun 25, 2012 by
tishabangalore

its definitely fraud...hehe...y wud someone part with such a huge amount for no reason :)...i got this message too n decided to casually look up in the internet n guess wat i am satisfied with the comments i see above. thrs no such thing called free burgers.
My only advice to you ppl is earn ur bread. use watever faculties u have to establish urself financially. do not wait for a jackpot victory :)

- India
N Jul 9, 2012 by
hamid hafeez

i recived sms on my cell and sender #1103 and i won 300.000 ponds its true and fake plese tell me my name HAMID HAFEEZ CELL NO 0093784211424 Emaile hamidhafeez16@yahoo.com
N Jul 10, 2012 by
Shree0114

I got he SMS form 8 July form TM-SPDCA and they send me Congritulation number has won you one million pound in 2012 Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it true or fales..my contact no..09887221415
N Jul 15, 2012 by

city:-bhavnagar

N Jul 23, 2012 by
mukesh deg

dear sir,
i received a msg from coca cola live.co that your mobile has won a prize bond of 750, 000 pounds
Details were required to get that bond and the details are ...

Name... mukesh
vpo, haripura teh, sangaria distt, hanumangarh (rajsthan)

Pin 335063