Confident Group - Quality of Flat

gcherian
At the time of booking they promised that flat will be of excellent finish and provides more than 40% for open area. What i received is a poor quality flat , with common area less than 20%.childrens play area is very less and overall design is poor. Quality of the flat is very poor. i had to complaint several times regarding the quality an even then no positive response.

Quality of Flat Quality of Flat Quality of Flat Quality of Flat

Comments

Hi, I agree that they can do like this...you would probably save lot of people by these images.
Its a group where you can not be confident any time :) I also have a bitter experience now with the plot in Ivory Coast Phase 1. They booked the plot in phase 1 but when the approval of the Ivory Coast phase 1 received they removed my name, probably gave that to the person who paid more price for it, as the price was about to be increased to 1599/sqft.

I had cancelled the booking for one of the confident flats more than 2 months back and I havent yet got my refund check yet !!! still when i call, they give one or the other excuses.Really really disappointed with their service.I had recommended a couple of people for their projects also, really feel bad for them !!!

Dear Mr. Sudeep K Nair,

This is in response to your grievance regarding the Refund amount.
We have checked with out Customer Support Dept. & came to know that the you have already received the Refund Cheque for your cancellation of Confident Phoenix project.

Please find the Refund Details...

- Cheque No. 0005498
- Cheque Date : 08/OCT/2010
- Cheque en-cashed on 13/OCT/2010

If you do have any query, please get back.

Thanks & Regards,
Sukesh Jain
agmsales@confident-group.com

Dear Mr. Anand,

We have checked our Data base & sorry to inform that we have not got any booking in your name in our Data base.

Please get back to us with all the Booking details of yours with the Client ID etc, so that we can help you out.

If you want a plot in Sarjapura Area, we do have some thing to offer you.

Please revert back...

Thanks & Regards,
SUKESH JAIN

agmsales@confident-group.com

9591-99-2427

================================

THE ENCLOSED EMAIL SELF EXPLAINS THE ISSUE OF Mr.GEOMI CHERIAN, FLAT NO: 1315, CONFIDENT CAPELLA ( Kakkanad, Kochi )

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN LOGGED INTO THIS WEB SITE BY Mr. GEOMI CHERIAN ON 27TH JULY 2010 AND THE BELOW MENTIONED EMAIL OF THE Mr. GEOMI CHERIAN TO CONFIDENT GROUP ON THE 30TH JULY 2010

Also to See Numerous Positive and Motivating Feedbacks from other Customers who have purchased in the same Confident Capella Projects: www.confident-group.com

CUSTOMER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
CONFIDENT GROUP

The below mentioned email was addressed and sent to Ms. Jiss, Manager - Customer Support, Confident Group on the 30th July 2010 by Mr. Geomi Cherian:

I don't have any personal grudge against you. i know that i was slightly outspoken last time. i am sorry 4 that. it's the difficulties that i was facing due to work delay made me to speak like that. I am not asking for a good finish for my flat. May be it's the problem of my eyes. i souldn't have expected that much finish.

Thanks for every thing.

Geomi george

================================

Please find few more Customer Feedbacks about Confident Group Properties...

Customer Corner

D Jul 20, 2011 by
sajit0

I am in a horrible situation with this company.I bought a flat on 13th floor.Now they are saying flat is till 10 floors and to swap to some other project.Really I am fet up and going for further legal actions.
A Oct 19, 2011 by
Vishal_n

I am staying in Confident Antlia and quality of construction is very bad.Toliet flush was not working when thy handed over the flat and even asked us to pay to rectify that.We gave 500 Rs and they rectiifed the problem and within one day, it again not working. Curtain holders that they provide is also not able to withhold the weight of curtain and we have to be very cautuios when we pull the curtains :(. Cement plastering is too bad that it started coming out in a few places.Electric switch board will come out from wall if we pull the plugs.A few switches not working sometimes..seems like some loose connection. They told they will provide car parking but recently thy constructed asbestos car parking.If we park our car there, it is same as parking under direct Sun and asbestos is too small and there is no side wall to block sun rays or rain.like tht so many prblm with this stupid developers.
D Nov 14, 2011 by
confident

Dear Mr. Vishal_n,

From our data base we have find out that you are not a client of ours. From your Comment it seems like you are a competitor who is trying to defame our company image. We will definitely take Legal Action against you if you are not identifying yourself.

In case of any concern, please write to our customer care cell at goodliving@confident-group.com

Customer Care
Confident Group
...
D Nov 26, 2012 by
kalyan_oct

Dear Confident Group/Members,

I am Planning to Buy apartment in Confidence Phoenix, off sarjapura Road,
I have some Queries,
1) Why the project completion data is too long? start date July 2010 - end date not confirmed.
2) Amenities: No brands specified in the specification. why?

i am simply confused.