Corporation of Chennai - stray dog menace in our locality

jgmasilamani on Jan 21, 2011
My residence is in No.7, 2nd cross street, Kilpauk garden Colony, Chennai 600 010. There is a bitch in no. 6 next door which has litered 3 pups, and is uncared and stray. This bitch and pups enter my residence and fight with my dog. Further more the colony is full of street dogs which are stray and is risk to the well being of the residents and their children.The authorities are requested to effectively remove the dogs and make the area safe from dog fights and risk of dog bites.
Masilamani J.G. Tel. 26461467 Mob. 98842 85694 21st Jan. 2011

Comments

Kapil Srivastava Corporation of Chennai  - Bangalore, JP Nagar, Phase 5, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Regarding Dogs Mennace in our Locality - ..

I am resident of BP block, Pitampura, Landmark - Opposite of Muni Mayaram Hospital
New Delhi -110034

We are facing a fear for ourself and our children due to the Stray Dogs in our locality who are increasing in numbers day by day.

These dogs are running behind the bikes and have bitten 2-3 people in our locality, also they keep barking through out Night which disturb peaceful environment of nights for sleeping

Also they sleeps at stairs and do shit anywhere at people’s houses

There is no check from MCD department on this front.

You are requested to bring this problem in the notice of the concerned person so that our locality get rid of these dangerous dogs.

I will be very grateful to you.

Kapil
santoshmunshi Corporation of Chennai  - Bangalore, JP Nagar, Phase 5, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Stray dogs menace in our locality. - Stray dogs menace in our locality.

Stray dogs menace in our locality.
I am a resident of J.P Nagar, phase -5, Bangalore -78 india . There are a lot of stray dogs in our colony and they are making our lives hell these days. Early morning they start barking on the people who come to collect garbage. They make a group of 6-7 dogs and then they keep on barking for 2hours or more. We can't even go to the park for morning walk because they are on the way and come after everybody. They came after me twice and I just got saved. Moreover, they also enter the park and don't let people do the walk. Some of them are dangerous and they do not even need a reason to bite anyone. They don't let anyone pass from that way. Their number is increasing day by day. I request MCD to please get their stray dogs van and take them away. I will be very grateful. Hoping for a prompt action.

Santosh
Resident- JP Nagar , Phase 5 , 18th Cross ,Bangalore
N Jun 14, 2011 by
N.BS.SAI RAJASEKAR

My residence is in No.3, Lal bhadhur street, M.G.Nagar, Opposite of Sakthi Vinayakar Temple. Chennai 603202. A Bitch has littered 5 pups, inside my residence and is uncared and stray. This bitch never allows to enter my residence and bark at any one on entry to save its pups and fight with other dogs.My mom and dad aged 80 and 90 respectively could not able to come out, nor can we enter the hous Further more the colony is full of street dogs which are stray and is risk to the well being of the residents and their children.The authorities are requested to effectively remove the dogs and make the area safe from dog fights and risk of dog bites.SAI RAJASEKAR .9962775996 .14th Jan 2011.
A Sep 17, 2011 by

To,
Corporation Of Chennai,
Chennai.

we have lot of Compliant of my Area so we have Street dogs in my Area
we careful of my area people so please request of compliant to the Catch the Dogs and one woman dead and reason dogs only we arrest the dogs.

Thanking you,

H.Naseeruddin
Mobile No.99622 34806
E-mail Id : naseeru.h@hotmail.com
N Sep 17, 2011 by

dear sir,
so please arrest the street dogs in my place in puzhal
N Sep 17, 2011 by
naseeruddin

kindly requset to catch all street dogs
A Sep 17, 2011 by

to
corporation of chennai
please arrest all dogs in chennai puzhal
A Oct 5, 2011 by
samvidhu

i stays in SVN apartment, Kandhasamy colony east tambaram chennai-57.

We have a dogs lying right in front of our apartment all day and it creates lots of day to day problems.More than 7 or 8 times they try to bit while we go in two wheeler. Its hard to get in or out of the apartment due to this.

Kindly send dog catcher to our house as soon as possible.

Karuppu Samy(9884110054)
N Mar 13, 2012 by
SUNILCSE05

My residence is at 3rd street, Veerapandiya Nagar, Choolaimedu. There are some 6-7 dogs that trouble people in night time alone. Sometimes they also chase people. Its really difficult for ladies to to walk down the street during late nights or early mornings. Please re-locate the dogs to some outer area.

Sunil S
N Mar 23, 2012 by
kuttyma

sir am sangeetha i have no boy friends so please pick up any chennai boys sir this is my no 9940266353
N Mar 27, 2012 by
keerthhana

i am staying in valasarawakkam, there are lots of stray dogs in our area. it is causing us lots of trouble.especially suresh nagar 1st street, valasarawakkam. near the corner of the road there is a family which has lots of stray dogs and it causes more trouble to the residents.pls do take necessary action.
N Jun 12, 2012 by
Shiva Raman 1970

I live in Kotivakkam Beach ( New Beach Road) and there a lots of stray dogs and they are simply multiplying. These dogs are a menace and are dangerous for kids and road users. I cannot understand how the Corporation does not take any action on stray dogs. Due to their inaction, the numbers are alarmingly rising. What are they waiting for..., some serious incident to occur and then wake up...? As citizens it is within our rights to expect that the Corporation takes necessary action immediately.

Regards/ Shiva
N Oct 1, 2013 by
govisnath

Hello Sir / Madam,

This is to bring to your notice about wounded and sick stray dogs in our street that is causing a huge problem for children and adults. They seem to be spreading some kind of disease and they are very unruly. They also bite people occasionally. kindly request you to take immediate action to remove the stray dogs from our residential area.

My address