Country Club - Mental Trauma

ravi2086 on Apr 3, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have taken country club member in 2010. While buying the membership (Rs.35,999), they asked me to pay Rs. 5999 as one time payment and remaining Rs.30,000 as EMI. I have paid 5,000 initially and rest 30,000 through credit card payment.

After buying the membership, they promised to send the benefit like magazines and spa treatment coupons which I didn't get since 2 years. I have made several complaint on this but no response from them. They promptly call me everyday and trouble me to pay the AMC charge which they are asking for not giving any services.

Also if I go to my online membership account, I see that the system is showing I paid only 30,000 and 5999 is still remaining. To collect this I get so many calls from country club which I have already paid upfront. They keep asking me and every day I'm tired of explaining them.

This I feel one of the top fraud company in India which people are victim of this. Kindly help us to take some necessary actions against them so that I get relief from their phone calls.

Ravindra

Comments

N Apr 26, 2012 by
Country Club Customer care

Greeting form central customer care.

Thanks for giving an opportunity to serve you.

We have every desire to address your complaints and provide the best solution available. You can contact our Customer care executive team and we will be in contact with you to make our best attempt to solve your problem and regain your confidence and trust in our company.

Kindly provide your membership no., location, contact no. Etc

We appreciate your understanding and co-operation. We deeply value the relationship with country club. For further any assistance. Kindly feel free to contact us on given No.040-66533707 /040-66533740 /040-66533738/ 39.

Best Regards,
Customer care country club
Centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com
A Jun 5, 2012 by
pillairp

its a total fraud company and will not suggest anyone to take the membership.

have you got the issue settled ? i have filed a consumer court case at mumbai and got back the entire amount.

YesCountry club vacation is a total fraud company even looting people in Dubai. they are multiplying their profit by looting in Dirhams... their sales executives make false promises, and make you hapnotized to pay urgently, without giving any time they swap your card.at the time of sell they dont tell you about hidden charges. AMC.
After getting caught your call will not be entertained, "so called" on line access will be given but all with wrong info.
Dont ever think about a membership of this company...
A Aug 15, 2012 by
seenu449

We had taken country club member ship in august 12th 2012 at Pune . While buying the membership I have paid 65, 000/- through credit card payment converted into 18 EMI’s . After enquiry about this company through internet on next day. we feel Country club one of the top fraud company in India which people are victim of this. We don’t want to continue with this service .

Name on membership : K srilata rao and Sreenivasarao Ratnala
Location: Pune
Sales resprentative : Tejasri
Payment through ICICI credit card Card holder Ksrilata rao

Kindly help us to take some necessary actions to get my money back otherwise will proceed legal action against you. Please reply to us ASAP
N Apr 3, 2013 by
varun1306

hey anyone wants to sell the membership kindly call +91-9892596497...I want to buy it...Varun

Country Club - Mental Trauma