Credit Card - kotak credit card statement

Arvind Patil

Please send my credit card statement every month on email & by currior.

thanks,

Arvind Patil

Comments

pls send my credit card statment on my mail id.

Ashutosh kumar pandey
9873112014

Pls send my credit card statement to my email id & by courier every month

MS Tanwar

Pl send the statement by e-mail id

Guys who all have had compliant with not getting credit card can atleast check their statement on internet. Two banks who have been pioneer in giving such services are:

Kotak Mahindra bank - www.kotakcards.com where you can check kotak credit card statement without username & password

ICICI bank - www.icicibank.com where you can chcek icici credit card details.

Hope this is of use.

ICICI bank - www.icicibank.com where you can chcek icici credit card details.

Hope this is of use.

i have a complaint that you have made a credit card against golden customer selection, i was not ready to make that card but i had received a phone call from your office who gave me this facility & told me this facility is totally free, you have not pay single panny, then i said ok, now i received that card one month ago, i did not use that card, now i had received a bill from your sideon dated 20-05-09 that your payment is due to submit & amount is 2, 530.67, why i will pay this amount that i did not use that card even a single time, then i talked to Mr. Puneet Attri from your local branch, he came to me & i explained each & every thing, he assure me that i will look after in this case but nobody is help out, i dont want to take this card & you please cancel this, i am not going to pay any payment against this card as i did not use this, kindly close this issue immidiatly.

Vandhana Sharma
Card no. 4166461300585201

customer relation no. 18737079

Kindly send my credit card statement by email & courier please

To,

The Manager
Kotak Mahindra

Sub:-Re open Kotak Credit Card No. 4166461300535636

I have Credit Card of Kotal Mahindra Card No. is sub Mention. Your Company close my credit card for late payment. I am very sorry for late payment, since my mother had serious and my mobile is out of order so I can’t paid timely payment. I have paid Rs. 52000. and I promise, further I paid timely payment. I request there, please re open my credit card. I am very grateful for this.

Kind regards

Pramod Kumar

My Credit card block in the Kotak Mahendra Bank ATM centre...
so pls kindly check & arrange the credit card...

Kotak Mahendra Bank in Anna Nagar Branch, chennai

Credit Card No : 4166451400399017
Custumer Relation ship No : CRN 24259078

Pls send my credit card statement to my email id & by courier every month

I am very grateful for this

Thanking You,

Kind Regards
P.Velmurugan
Phone : 98400 25925

Sir/madam
we dont have not receive the statement of month jan or feb 2010.
customer relationship no. CRN 22053182
card no. 4166451400246606
pls send our statement as soon as possible. by courier this is our request to you.

thanking you,
ashish kumar.
phoneno. 9212566628

my credit card no:4166461300175490 iam not recived jan10 statement. pls send me a statement

Sir/madam
we dont have not receive the statement of month June aur July 2010.
customer relationship no. CRN 24218621
card no. 4166461300635204

thanking you,
Jaswant Singh Dhillon
phoneno. 9899048081

i have received a message that statement of august against my credit card no.4166451400246606 has been returned pls send the same immediately & send a copy through my email ashish_poonam_industries@yahoo.co.in pls send this as soon as possible
N May 16, 2011 by
siddhartha roy chowdhury

i had received the kotak credit card bill.I want thye details of my purchases as the bill containin the amount which was sent is totally wrong.Plz send me the details of the statement purchse otherwise if you dont I will surrender my card and jst hav to go to a lawyer.

card number-4166441500117666
plz send the details as soon as possible.
registration for telephone password-2436-4384
email-shreyacoolsmash@gmail.com
N Feb 29, 2012 by
kiranveer

Please send my credit card statement every month on email & by currior.

i need statement for last one year pls send mail my id ksubashnsb@gmail.com

thanks my card no 4166 4613 0045 0984
D Dec 9, 2012 by
g settu

crn no, 30857598 card no, 416644500505761 pls send my credit card statement on my mail id
N Apr 1, 2013 by
N.KUMARAN

Please send my kotak creditcard statment thrugh my email id
N.Kumaran
N May 6, 2013 by
jha ruby

Sir Please send my kotak credit card statement thrugh my email id . jha.exert@ gmail.com Ranjeet jha mb-8750067551
N Jun 22, 2013 by
meera ghadage

T o,
Branch manager,
Kotak mahindra bank.

Sub:credit card.
I want to inform you, that I had applied for credit card of your bank.
As per your bank agent who visit our company MEDI ASSIST INDIA PVT LTD.told me that this credit card facilities only for DOCTOR .Accordingly to his instruction I submits my documents, but my credit card (reference no 1316202000186) has not approved.
As per status my documents are invalid, I want to Kong about your scheme which start for DOCTORS .
As per my knowledge I submit my REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE which proof that I am doctor, then why my card is not approved.
Please do needful & revert back .

Dr.Meera N Ghadage
kandivali (w), Mumbai.
N Aug 4, 2013 by
a madhavi

Dear sir, please send my credit card statement every month.

Credit Card - kotak credit card statement