Credit Card issue from RAK bank - Threat from Recovery Agents for Interpol blacklisting and Passport Recovery , Tihar Jail Etc etc...

alconsumer on Jun 19, 2011
Dear All,

I had a credit card of RAK Bank and regularly i was paying my installment till 2 .6 years .During recession in i lost my job and still i paid some installments and tried hard to clear the dues but the kind of interest charges they have i could not not come out of it and lastly when i did not have money i stopped paying the amount when i came to India. Now Recovery agents are threatening me and harassing like a mad dog mentioning your name has been blacklisted in Interpol and you will go to tihar jail in india , your passport recovery warrant has been issued from immigration of india and you can not got any where in the world etc. etc lot abusive things. Now i am completely shocked as i am unable to pay the kind of money i.e 23500 AED = 305000 INR they are asking as i am job less at this moment. I am requesting them to reduce the amount on actual as 15000 AED so that i can sell my village land and can pay but no response are coming. due this mental torture which may lead to Suicide also switched off my phone and sent mail asking RAK bank to extend the time of payment and amount so that i can arrange money and pay .still they are listing anything.

one Lawyer i don't know fake or genuine named Mr. SC Gupta calling and treating me for legal charges mentioning i will put you in jail i start legal proceeding against you for immigration and passport recovery etc.which is unbearable and so embarrassing. even mentioning check bouncing of 38000 AED whereas i have never given a check of 38000 AED.I Don't know from where he is claiming check bouncing of 38000 AED which i not at all signed by me.

Now My question is that whether they can do so Interpol , passport recovery from immigration stoping me to go anywhere in the world etc etc. what action i can take against them for such a suicidal harassment . I am ready to pay the amount if they can give me some time and reduced full and final settlement offer . Pls suggest and help me as i am so frustrated with this pls help me to come out of it. as i wanted to go some other GCC country for the job sake can they catch me in indian immigration can they issue passport recovery warrant .Pls reply ASAP pls.

Comments

N Jun 21, 2011 by
vj maliq

same problem i am facing. i think you got call from them in January 2011? am i right?
till they calling you? did interpol contacted you? all of them make us fool... dont worry
N Jun 24, 2011 by
venkyemc

Dude...DONT PAY ANY THING...NOT EVEN A PENNY. NO ONE IS AUTHORISED TO BLOCK YOUR PASSPORT OR PUT YOU IN JAIL.

The worst that could happen is..." Your name will be listed in Credit Bureau and then you wont get any loans"

Thats all...I have done this before and I know the Credit Law.

DONT WORRY...BE HAPPY
N Jun 24, 2011 by
vj maliq

oh thanks dear... thank you thank you thank you very much dear. I never forget you for this details. really i am in Mental torture . Now u hav helped me... i think it will not be a problem in India after came out from Dubai. Right?
N Jul 7, 2011 by
help2indians

One of my friends also faced a similar problem. He was at peace of mind when he contacted Mr. Vinod Kumar Chand (09870236336) of "www.creditconsumerassociation.org" who is part a specialist organization and solve such issues for innocent borrowers. You shall get absolute peace of mind.
N Nov 1, 2011 by
dansenu

Even i am facing the same problem..cam=n you give me your contact detail like a mobile or a mail address so that i can talk to you
N Nov 1, 2011 by
dansenu

my email address is dansen_u@yahoo.co.in please reply...
N Nov 12, 2011 by
nand7400

Dear All,

I also used my UAE credit card to purchase something one and half year back and after that I lost my job and went back to India.
The agents from India /UAE are regularly threatening me. Please note that Legally, nobody can touch you in your hometown.
But, if you enter the country from where you took the loan, you may face the problem. But you can migrate to any other country without any problem. ( As there is no information exchange system in between GCC countries, till now). BUT DONT GO VIA THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU ARE BLACKLISTED.

But my sincere advice is, try to come out of your debt. Try to negotiate with the bank to reduce the exaggerated amount and ask for installments . Pay it off and get relaxed.

'ALL ' BANKS ARE REAL ROBBERS AND NEVER FALL IN THEIR TRAP. KEEP AWAY FROM THESE BASTARDS.

Good Luck.

Friend
N Feb 16, 2013 by
sujoyban

I am also facing too much problem from the Rak Bank Collection agents in India. During the recession period in 2011, i return to india with credit card dues. Several times i received the call from them and i tried to convince them that i will arrange the money and pay them all my dues. Before 2 month i paid around 2000 AED to them through Bilkish to ensure them that i wish to pay but due to financial crisis i am unable to pay in 1 shot. Today i received a call from a number 8742931421. He said that he is from Delhi Police and there is a non bailable warrant issued in my name and he said so many abusive words which i cant explain. Then he disconnected before i could understand anything. Then i called him back and asked him whats the matter, he said that a case has been registered in Patiala House and an arrest warrant is issued..for further details he asked me to call some advocate Mr.Gupta (8860482171). I talked to Mr.Gupta also and tried to explain him that i am waiting for some fund which will soon be received after selling 1 of my property, he said he cant do anything and he connected me to RAK Bank person UAE. Several times i requested him to give me some more time but they only threatened me that my passport will be cancelled and bla bla...please suggest me regarding the matter, because i am very much tensed and i have family also and don't want to suffer this kind of situation. Please if someone can suggest what to do now
N Apr 29, 2013 by
kool.sahil7

Same thing happend with me...i recieved a call from Interpol Inspector Mr Yadav and he gave me the number of Mr Gupta for negotiation of my credit card due of Rak Bank...I somehow manage to clear my principal amount of 14500 AED or I have to pay 20, 000 AED along with Interest rate which is too high...I also get threatning call from Bilkish Associates and asking for payment which is due of my standard chartered bank and I paid some EMI but i said i have lost my job 6 months back and I have no money at all to pay anymore...but still they harrase to my family for payment...Now I got my job in Saudi Arabi and want to pay all my debts but I cannot pay in lumpsum amount so I request for easy installment of the amount I paid without interest or late fee charges. Kindly help me can I resolve this issue. Will i get any problem with saudi government if I skip any installment with UAE bank credit card. Please advise me...

Best Regards

Shahnawaz Baig
N Mar 22, 2014 by
AsifSiddiqui

This SC Gupta is a conman! He is just a paid crook, employed by RAKBANK, who calls up and threatens people in India, because on average Indians are legally illiterate. He cooks up stories and employs some conmen like Yadav, to call people impersonating policemen and lawyers. None of this is legal. Because under the law, they cannot contact anybody who has outstandings on foreign soil. It is a violation of law.

Facts:
1. Any outstanding in a Foreign Country, no individual or company has any jurisdiction to contact anyone here, to ask for their repayment. If anyone does so, it amounts to "EXTORTION"!
2. Impersonation of Police officials and threatening, is also a grave crime!

so, what these two crooks are doing is Extortion, legally speaking.

What to do:
1. Please keep a recorder handy, if and when any of these crooks call, record the entire conversation. Note down the Tel Nos on caller id., make note of the time of call.
2. If anybody visits your house, its even more grave offence. Please use mobile phone to record the person's face, ask for their identification, take pictures of those. Any advocate who visits you, ask for their identification, take pictures of their face, and any id card they provide, and their contact details.
2. Once you have credible evidence against these people, file a police complaint against them for Extortion, and impersonation of Police officials. Both are a non-bailable offence, and is also classified under "organised crime". Hence these crooks will fry once caught with evidence.
N Mar 5, 2015 by
mrbllambaco

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! THEY ARE BASTARD!!! THEY ARE HARASSING AND THREATENED ME. THEY ARE BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE. THEY ARE ALWAYS CALLING ME, TELLING ME TO PAY THE DEBT OF MY BROTHER. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SAID RAK BANK.
N Mar 5, 2015 by
mrbllambaco

STOP HARASSING ME!!!
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! THEY ARE BASTARD!!! THEY ARE HARASSING AND THREATENED ME. THEY ARE BARKING AT THE WRONG TREE. THEY ARE ALWAYS CALLING ME, TELLING ME TO PAY THE DEBT OF MY BROTHER. I AM INNOCENT WITH THIS I DONT EVEN KNOW THE SAID RAK BANK BCOZ I HAVEN'T BEEN TO DUBAI EVEN ONCE. I ALSO RECEIVED ABUSIVE TEXT MESSAGES IN MY PHONE. WHY THEY ARE NOT CALLING MY BROTHER? AND HOW DO THEY GET MY NUMBER AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS????

HERE'S WHAT I GOT IN MY EMAIL:

Kabayan,

WARNING!!!

We wished to inform you of your past due obligation.

In this regard, let me remind you that that the above mentioned Bank, extended credit to you in good faith, however up to this present day you still refused and failed to pay your overdue account.

Despite of being aware and despite of having the capacity to pay, you remain to ignore and disregard the banks collection follow-ups.

Please be informed you are required to settle in full on or before Feb 28, 2015. Payment must be done directly to the bank or through Telegraphic Transfer.

In the event, no payment will be received by the Bank other actions have to be taken.

As a person of good reputation, I believe you will treat this matter with the highest preferential attention.

Please feel free to communicate with me so we can discuss further concerning this matter. Likewise we can ask for a discount regarding settlement.

Finally, please be informed that DUBAI RAKBANK has already acquired all the information regarding your present whereabouts.

Your failure to meet their demands, RAKBANK reserves the right to notify your employer and the immigration regarding your case.

Please take this opportunity to avoid further inconveniences.

An overnight reply will be highly appreciated.
Once the dues has been settled;
1. We will lift your Legal Case & Travel Ban
2. We will issue you NO Obligation letter from RAKBANK
3. We will write off the remaining balance after the necessary approvals are obtained
4. However your name will still continue to stay blacklisted at Central Bank, Your credit history will show delinquency on your RAKBANK account (at the Credit Bureau) and it will show as a loss due to the “write off”. This will affect you on matters of availing credit card or personal loan from other bank, here in MIDDLE EAST and also other international countries and Asia (if and when you are back in middle east countries and international countries )

Awaiting for your commitment and confirmation to proceed.

Payments mode:

Swift Code: NRAKAEAK
Address: RAK BANK
P.O.BOX: 1531
DUBAI, UAE
Account Name: RAKBANK RECOVERY
Account Number: 5097843300076
IBAN Number: AE880400005097843300076

Kindly arrange to add a narration along with the transfer: ‘Full Name’ & ‘card Number and loan Number

OR another way, if you have any friends in UAE, transfers the funds through WESTERN UNION and you will asks your friends/relative to deposit any RAKBANK EDM machine or your friends/relative can make credit card payment to UAE exchange.

You are hereby requested to contact us immediately to resolve the issue failing which the Bank will initiate legal action against you and place a travel ban.

You are requested to contact our centralized Collections department in Dubai on 00971 4 2914090 / 00971 4 2914000 to confirm your payment.

Joyce Balneg
Skip Collector, Skip Recoveries
T: +971 4 2914090 | F: +971 4 2612043
Joyce Cristeta Molina Balneg <joyce@rakbank.ae>
N Apr 8, 2015 by
fight4djustice

Out of Territory issue on (loans and credit cards bank crypt) they don’t have right to harassment the people and threaten them and force them to pay.
Bank will be filed a case and submit in court and so always deal directly with bank are settle the matter with your family are friends in GCC country.
Never ever take Blikish Associates help they will cheat you.

Please do not afraid are run from this bilkish butcher's, who hide &amp; calls and mentally harassment's to you &amp; your parents and family members...etc.

You had not did any crime, Due to cost of live increased or loss of job or personal problems did not paid, it is normal to be a defaulters, 80% of working peoples are defaulters in the world.

Even many actors / politicians / business peoples are in defaulters list they are not afraid, they know law they deal in court through their lawyer and advocate.

The money you do settlement with bilkish will not paid to bank and your problem will not be solved – you are still a blacklisted
If Bilkish butchers come to your come catch and beat them and hand over to police.

Bilkish butcher's will not help you in any way, they money you pay to them will goes into their personal account for their enjoyments.

Please follow this steps, do not worry are feel shame to going to police station or court - to get your rights and protection against this animals – Below steps is the only option.
All great peoples went to police station / court and jail (Our freedom fighters / Celebrities / politicians / riches persons / honest people) all went to police station and court &amp; jail - to get justice you have to go this place. If you don’t make it public &amp; hide this bilkish butcher's illegal activity then law &amp; government will not know they illegal business.
Defaulter is not a crime – due to some circumstances it happens so don’t feel shame are hide be open discuss with your family and friends about the issue.
Important: please do not call bilkish butchers from your mobile number they will get all your address / outgoing calls from the service provides they call and harassment / threaten / spoil your image.

1. Record all the calls from bilkish butchers,
2. Note it down all the phone numbers which you get calls from the bilkish butchers and harassment.
3. Write down all the detail in your diary.
4. Discuss openly with your Family / Friends / Advocate / consumer complaints Form / Police friends / with panchayat member...etc. (we can join hands and save many innocents peoples)
5. For mental harassment and due to this you and your parent’s health issues and spoiling your name / any suicide attempt...etc.
6. Go to nearest police station make a police complaint submit all your evidences (recoding/ contacts, sms…etc., witness) &amp; send Lawyer Notice. Do the same in the court as well.
7. Law &amp; order is not entertaining bilkish butcher’s activity – It not come to their notice, so you have to make this issue to notice.
8. Only Deal through in Court with your lawyer - do not listen or compromise with any bilkish butcher's at any cost they will fool you.
9. It will not cost you too much (there are many good lawyers / advocates ready to help for affordable cost) – but your problem will be solved permanently. You can enquiry and find them.
For any advice can contact me on this id: FIGHT4DJUSTICE@GMAIL.COM