This SC Gupta is a conman! He is just a paid crook, employed by RAKBANK, who calls up and threatens people in India, because on average Indians are legally illiterate. He cooks up stories and employs some conmen like Yadav, to call people impersonating policemen and lawyers. None of this is legal. Because under the law, they cannot contact anybody who has outstandings on foreign soil. It is a violation of law.
1. Any outstanding in a Foreign Country, no individual or company has any jurisdiction to contact anyone here, to ask for their repayment. If anyone does so, it amounts to "EXTORTION"!
2. Impersonation of Police officials and threatening, is also a grave crime!
so, what these two crooks are doing is Extortion, legally speaking.
What to do:
1. Please keep a recorder handy, if and when any of these crooks call, record the entire conversation. Note down the Tel Nos on caller id., make note of the time of call.
2. If anybody visits your house, its even more grave offence. Please use mobile phone to record the person's face, ask for their identification, take pictures of those. Any advocate who visits you, ask for their identification, take pictures of their face, and any id card they provide, and their contact details.
2. Once you have credible evidence against these people, file a police complaint against them for Extortion, and impersonation of Police officials. Both are a non-bailable offence, and is also classified under "organised crime". Hence these crooks will fry once caught with evidence.