crystal bpo solutions erode - no 1 fraud company

krsharan on Aug 26, 2011
crystal bpo solution erode no.1 fraud company. dont trust this company.

Comments

SURESH HIRANANDANI crystal bpo solutions erode  - India

NO SERVICE PROVIDED FOR 1 YEAR - CRYSTAL MODEL

I HAVE PURCHASED THE AFORESAID MODEL IN NOVEMBER 2007, BUT TILL DATE NO SERVICE HAS BEEN PROVIDED. WHEN REQUESTED FOR SERVICE IN OCTOBER, 2008, ONE DEALER AT KURLA, NEHRU NAGAR HAS REFUSED TO CHANGE THE CARBON DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SINCE THE PRODUCT IS STILL IN WARRANTY, WILL THE COMPANY DO THE NEEDFUL. THANKS.
N Feb 4, 2011 by
scopetech crystal bpo solutions erode  - West Bengal, India

BPO FORM FILLING FRAUD - WEBSITE SOLUTION

Fraud company - Cheaters Directors

Be Careful...do not do any business or deal with of this Shoppe... WEBSY SOLUTION, KOLKUTTA KAMALESH DUBEY MOBILE NO. 08017192163 & 09903237765 is a big CHEATER & NO. 1 FRAUD. In the name of Registration / Security, he takes a handsome amount and then you start facing a journey of Harrasment, tension & follow-ups for Data & Payment, and one good day you get mail that your contract is TERMINATED. In last you do not have either Fund or Job. Be careful this piece of SHIT.
Read comments Add a comment
A Sep 1, 2011 by
Coimbatore VGK

I DISAGREE WITH YOU.
D Sep 5, 2011 by
KAMAKSHI VEERAMANI

Hello KRSHARAN i disagree with you. CRYSTAL BPO SOLUTION in ERODE is GENUINE. We are working with them for past three months there is no issue in my Q.C Report and payment. Any doubt you can directly contact me. KAMAKSHI VEERAMANI 09551989014
sonu ttr

which problem your facing from crystal bpo Coimbatore VGK.
hi KAMAKSHI VEERAMANI this is genuine company or not please tel me
sonu ttr

i want genuine company details any one help me. crystal bpo is genuine or not please reply any one
d33puu

Mr Krishnan.. Can i know the reason??
N Sep 8, 2011 by
krsharan

this is sharan, this is particularly for vgk and kamashi veeramani, initially they will give, only for 2 or three months after that, u will know the original face of crystal bpo, they will not attend the phone, they will give tough images, i am having the proof with me, if u guys want i will send the details, send ur email id.
N Sep 8, 2011 by
d33puu

d33puu@gmail.com
N Sep 9, 2011 by
KAMAKSHI VEERAMANI

send me the details are having. How long you have worked with them? send me the details MAIL ID info@kbsolution.co.in
N Sep 10, 2011 by
Sumit Priyadarshi

Can you please send me details of frauds done by Crystal BPO. mail id is sumit.priyadarshi17@gmail.com
D Sep 10, 2011 by
vcare4bpo

Hi Krishnan,

Please send me the details to vcare4bpo@gmail.com asap

We will find a solution for this.

Team
VCare4BPO
N Sep 11, 2011 by
sonu ttr

Can you please send me details of frauds done by Crystal BPO.
mail id is navadeepsai@gmail.com
N Sep 12, 2011 by
jamiralong

I'am planning to take the process from them but not sure if they are genuine.Can anyone reply to my email if I should do business with Crystal BPO? Will really appreciate your help and information. narojamir@gmail.com
N Sep 14, 2011 by
peterpramodh

krsharan I am doing business with CRYSTAL BPO from past 10 months and when i started process from crystal i was having 10 seaters office and now i am having 50 seaters office. Till today not even a single rupee is pending and got all payments. YESHUA TECHNOLOGY, Tumkur is my office address. Visit my center i will show you all payments proof.
Unknowingly dont put comments just to blame the company name which is in good business manner.
VISIT MY CENTER 10 MONTHS BANK PAYMENT PROOF I WILL GIVE YOU. If U really cheated get details.
N Sep 16, 2011 by
sonu ttr

hi any one please tell me genuine company names or you have any Genuine Non voice projects please send me navadeepsai@gmail.com
N Sep 20, 2011 by
krsharan

Dear all,
Dont trust peter promod from yushua technology bangalore, bcoz 2 months back we went to bangalore, to check out the things, but he didnt pick the phone, we called landline no too but no response so be care ful about these persons.

I think all the persons are same, vgk, veeramnai, peterpromod so be careful.
N Sep 22, 2011 by
kunalchaubey

i am thinking to take non voice projects from the crystal bpo . can u pls tell me th truth
N Sep 22, 2011 by
sharo

Can you please send me the fraud details to my email id: sharo_2000@rediffmail.com

D Sep 30, 2011 by
peterpramodh

Mr.krsharan Can you please send me the fraud details to my email id: peterpramodh@gmail.com which you has problem from CRYSTAL BPO. Because you are the person who has told like payment not recieved Crystal BPO.
Send the details to my mail ID so i can see it then think of future.

crystal bpo solutions erode - no 1 fraud company