D2H Videocon - Online Fraud

dchandran
I received a sms from TM-D2H that my mobile no. has been selected in lucky draw and I have won a Videocon DTH. I was told to regiester my address and mobile no. at http://www.d2hvideocon.com to get the gift. After registering I again received a sms to log in the site for getting the gift. There they have told me to deposit Customer Service Tax of Rs.440 in the account of Mr.Jayanta Kumar Choudhury Account Number 20013806030 of State Bank of India, whom they have introduced as D2H VIDEOCON Senior Executive From Mumbai Branch office. I am sure this person is a fraud and is trying to make money by misusing the name of Videocon. Following is the copy of the instruction in the website:

During The Time Of D2H Videocon Advertising Survey Your Mobile Number Has Won a D2H Videocon Digital Dish TV With DVD Player” With This Offer You Also Get a Free Gift hamper of Rs. 3399/- 2years Dish TV channel package and this is without any insulation Charge With all valid documents. Dear customer this free gift is absolutely free and you will Not Have To Pay Any Amount in Near Future. Moreover To Avail this Offer You Will Have Register With us And to Registration Last Date is On 01/06/2010 .Please Follow The Company Rules And Regulation and Enjoy The Privileges Given By The Company.

Dear Customer,
During The Time Of Advertising Survey You Will Get a Free Gift Hamper From D2h Videocon “D2h Videocon Set Top Box With DVD Player” And The Gift Will Be Shipped to You At Your Registered Mailing Address On 04/06/2010 At 2:30 PM .At 5:00 PM The Time of Delivery You Will Have To Show An Identity Proof it Can Be One Of This Three Option Your Voter ID Card, Driving License Or PAN Card. And You Will Have To Submit A Xerox Copy Of Any Of The Above Mentioned ID Proof With 2 Passport Size Photo Graph And These Following Thing You Will Have Give At The Time Of Delivery and the person Need to be Present Who is Registered With us This Gift Hamper Rs. 3399/- Which Is Absolutely Free Of Cost Only For Your Mobile Number And Even You Will Not Have To Pay A Single Penny In Future However You Need To Pay The Customer Service Tax That’S Your Consumer Service Tax Only Rs. 440/- And You Can Deposit The Amount At Your Nearest State Bank Of India Branch to Deposit The Amount Details Are Mentioned Below.
Name: Jayanta KumarChoudhury
A/C Number: 20013806030
The Above Mentioned Details is One Of Our Senior Executive From Mumbai Branch office moreover deposit last Time is at 3:30 PM and Date on 02/06/2010 And the Moment You Will Deposit The Amount In The Bank You Will Get A Deposit Receipt Which You Will Have To FAX It To Our Fax Number 011- 47615787 And Once You Will Fax The Receipt Our Representive Will Contact You Within 4 Hours if By Any Chance You Will Not Be Able To Deposit the Consumer Service Tax Than The Confirm Delivery Will Be Cancelled.
Kindly, Please Follow The Rules And Regulation Of The Company .Dear Customer Please Use The Privileges Given By Our Company.

Thank You For Choosing D2HVideocon. Your Gift Video
D2Hvideocon.com

Tried to trace the no. details are in below

Enter Mobile/Landline Number : +911147615787

Phone Number 01147615787

Location NEW DELHI

State NEW DELHI
Operator
Technology

Comments

ya iam ali me too iface same problem

Dear Friend,

I am also facing this pro blame & i am already paid this amount (ICIC Bank) Name Swapan Chodhry A/C No.627901510333, But still i am not received any res ponce.

D2H Videocon - Online Fraud