Dell Inspiron Laptop - Non delivery of laptop bag

Charles Carvalho

I recently purchased a dell inspiron laptop from dell bangalore from a dell sales representative called bhavya g. I referred a friend to dell (who purchased a laptop from them) and was promised verbally and through an email that i will be sent a laptop bag for the referral.

The laptop bag never came and on enquiring i was told that they are short of bags and i will be sent one soon. However it has been more than two months and i havent received the bag. My emails concerning the bag are no longer being answered.

I copied bhavya's manager kranthi in the mail but she too has not replied.

I don't know if i will get this bag but i hope gullible customers are not taken for a ride by dell.

Charles

Comments

A MALLIKARJUNA YADAV Dell  - Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu, India

non delivery of laptop - DELL

i order dell laptop on 13/10/2010 and transfer money throurh electronic fund transfer on 14/10/2010 the sales representative said the delivery date on 25/10/2010 till now iam received, if i call he is not responding,not answering my call so pls suggest me in this regards
N Aug 2, 2011 by
meenugoyal11 Dell Inspiron Laptop  - Rajasthan, India

sound system is not working properly - Dell Inspiron laptop

recently about one month ago i have purchased dell inspiron i3 15R laptop. all is working fine.but now sound system is not working in properly there is too much disturbance in speakers.
N Feb 24, 2012 by
TALHA ZAFAR Dell Inspiron Laptop  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

laptop not registered and are not considering the warranty period. - Dell Inspiron laptop

I bought a laptop model no. DELL INSPIRON N5010 with express service code no 9255778829 and service tag no. 4CDQ5N1 on 5/3/2011...
i bought it from SHRINATH JI INFOSOLUTION 247/30A BAHAVANA SINGH SHIVALA ROAD,LUCKNOW(226003)The invoice no is SI/17/10-11...Now some problem is coming in my laptop...I called dell custumer care for their assistance but they are saying that the laptop belongs to THAILAND and it is not registered ....When i called the dealer he was saying that it will be registered soon ....since then a month has passed and my warranty period is going to expire....please help me what to do in this case...i am much worried...please help me......
N Jan 5, 2013 by
khushbu singhal Dell Inspiron Laptop  - India, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

non delivery of laptop bag - laptop bag

hi i hv ordered a laptop bag from yebhi on 18 dec and havent recieved yet.. kindly plz send its delivery detaisat my email id and make it deliver it as soon as possible.Tracking no.: 1018457372991040404100794344953844
email id khushbu_ml@yahoo.co.in