Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop - SOUND SPEAKER PROBLEM

Manoj Phutela
i am manoj phutela i m purchase a dell vostro 1015 laptop on 27-01-2009
and in this laptop sound problem i have compliant dell and case no. is 2794768 on 27-01-2009 and DELL engineeer visit and he say I M change the speaker of laptop and i want to replace laptop but not replace part because i m purchase laptop on 27-1-2009 lumsumtime is 48 hours help me if u not replace my laptop i m going on consumer court

thanks,
MANOJ PHUTELA
M/S PHUTELA ASSOCIATES
BIKANER ROAD NEAR SHIWAJI CHOWK
ANUPGARH 335701
DISST. SRI GANGANAGAR
RAJASTHAN INDIA

Comments

Zaheer Hussain Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop  - Nagaram-533 247, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

making sound when they open the screen - DELL-VOSTRO

sir
i bought the dell (model vostro) 3 months ago ,recently it has getting sound in the hinges when the screen open.

serivce tag number: 4PJM8K1
Express service code: 10251733969

please kindly respond with this complaint as early as possiable

from
zaheer hussain
mobile +91 9849116027
stodkar

I HAVE SAME LOW AUDIO PROBLEM IN MY DELL VOSTRO 1015 PURCHASED ON 15 MAY 2010.
ALSO I DO NOT HAVE BULETOOTH ACTIVE.
MY SERVICE TAG NO.IS 5TZNYL1
KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS

RAJESH TODKAR
MNFsoft

I enewed windows XP on my laptop (Vostro 1015) but when I install the audiodriver I get this message "Driver Installation Failed: Couldn't find the MEDIA device for the driver" so what is the solution, I have just downloaded a new copy of the driver from the internet.

My Servise Tag is: 20MQ8K1

What is the solution?! Please help.

whoever finds a solution please write to me on: mnfsoft@gmail.com
sumisomu Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop  - South Delhi, Delhi, India

sound is not audible - dell vostro1015

hi i have purchased dell vostro 1015 on 3 july 2010.the speaker of the laptop is not very good means it is not audible.i have to wear headphone to hear song or watch any movies or presentation. so please help me to get out of this problem as soon as possible.will be waiting for ur reply.thank you.
meshram

My keyboard mouse is not working.
Contact No. 07607607975, 09454304168

i have brought my laptop (dell vostro) 1015. i have a problem in my screen. ie, it fluctuates most of the time and sometime the whole screen turns white. and the sound of the laptop is also too low.

MY SERVICE TAG IS : HRFGQBN1.

PLEASE SEND THE SOLUTION ON : nawaz.1300@gmail.com

I have same problem that sound of Vostro 1015 is very low
My service tag is 33LXKL1
Please inform when any solution is found
thanks and regard-
Gopal Bajaj
(gopalbajaj91@yahoo.co.in)

the sound of dell vostro is too low with windows7.please send the solution on bapan722@gmail.com
thanks

i have a problem with sound on dell vostro1015.the sound is too low.
i instolled genune windows7.please send solution

recently on 09/07/20010 brought dell vostro1015.but the sound is too low.i installed windows7.please change my speaker immediately.

bapan manda
email -bapan722@gmail.com

SOUND PROBLEM

Laptop Dell vostro 1015
Driver Install & Haedset sound is ok but laptop speaker no sound.

kindly help me...

Name-Baharul
Ph-9957348850, 9401212670
email-digitech_cmrc@hotmail.com

hi im ashok i purchased dell vostro 1015 laptop on 9/9/2010 the problem with the pc is its sound is very very low that too right speaker is not working among the two kindly help me, , , , ,

ashokkumarravoori@gmail.com
D Jan 21, 2011 by
geethabala

i am having the dell vostro 1015 model from the day i bought the lap the volume is not fully audible.the volume from my lap di
D Jan 21, 2011 by
geethabala

totally irresponsible employees they didnt gave any response to me
N Jan 21, 2011 by
geethabala

complaint is totally waste.they didnt get in to their knowledge
N Nov 5, 2011 by
ambrish kumar

My Servise Tag is: 20MQ8K1

What is the solution?! Please help.

whoever finds a solution please write to me on

Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop - SOUND SPEAKER PROBLEM