Dena Bank - Complaint Regarding Auction,Dt:

Maturi Swayam Prabha
We have Purchased one house (Plot.No.14) for Rs 10,40,000 in medchal(V)in the auction dated 19-09-2009 conducted by Dena Bank. As per the Auction rules, I have already paid 25 % of the Auction amount. However, I found that the property was sold illegally to other person by the defaulter with out the notice of the Bank in 2008.

Thus, We approached the Bank and informed the seriousness of the issue and requested to change the property to plot number.5 (Rs.994000), as the other property was not sold out in the Auction. But the Bank authorities are going for the Auction again and asking us to participate in the Auction commencing next week.

Hence, We request Consumer Forum to take up the issue and do justice by changing the property to Plot.No.5 before the Bank going to Auction again.Otherwise, asking the bank to return money with the interest from 19-09-09 for th 25 % of my money, other expenses incurred by the process during the period and penalty for causing inconvenience to us for the past one month by giving auction on a property which has legal litigations.

Complaint Regarding Auction,Dt: Complaint Regarding Auction,Dt: Complaint Regarding Auction,Dt: Complaint Regarding Auction,Dt:

Complaint comments 0 Comments