Dr Lal PathLab - Fake Reports distribution from Sample Collection Centers

Gaurav Dutt Sharma
I was having blind faith in Dr. Lal Path Labs in India and thought that this is the best option available in India to do diagnose the problems by doing tests. But the incident that happened on me was a disaster which completely thrashed my faith in Lal Path Labs. My wife is currently pregnant and suffering from Urine Infection. Urine Infection is very critical in Pregnancy and doctors cannot be treated blindly without seeing the urine culture report. I referred the Lal Path Lab collection center near to my home i.e. Kaushambhi, Gzb. The cost of Urine Routine and Culture is Rs. 440. I gave the sample and every time Urine Routine shows lots of RBC & WBC but culture report always shows NO BATERIA GROWTH. Doctor was also surprised that its not possible and asked us to repeat the test. We repeat the test 3 times which took almost 2 weeks and everytime we got the same result. Then out doctor gave us the hint that they might have not performing the real culture tests (because it’s expensive) and providing the fake reports. He recommend us to go to Pushpanjanli Health Center to repeat the test and finally we got the right result of Urine Routine and Culture. This is a disaster and can create a major problem for patients. In our case, we could have faced the pre-mature delivery. I want to sue the Lal Path labs but don’t know the procedure to escalate it to high authorities of Lal Path Labs and consumer courts.

Comments

PREETI SWADESH Dr Lal PathLab  - India

TEST REPORT - TEST REPORTS

SIR,

PLEASE SEE GENUINENESS OF TEST REPORT LAB.NO. 09 8529452 DATED 11.04.2009 (PREETI) T3, T4 FREE & TSH AND COPY OF REPORT SEND BY E MAIL.

REGARDS:
PREETI
sk4162

I fully agree with the complain.The similar type of problem is with it's sector-21/c, Faridabad sample collection centre.Probably in connivence with a lady doctor &others.
sk4162

Fully agree.Further I suggest to terminate the sector-21/c, Faridabad centre of lal path as this centre is also hand in hand with some unscruplous element to manupulate test results.
Singh M

I fully agree. I have also given a sample on 13/10/10.The the reoprt needs to be delivered on 13th evening.Till time, 15/10/10, 7.00pm. Report not recd. Even not able to get proper response.No platform to esclate to higher autorities in Dr. Lal pat Lab. It is realy bull shit...

Please write to Health department that they are giving false medical reports without actual testing. Also file a police complaint because this is a case of cheating and cognizable offence.

my mother was supposed to getACE test done for hypercalcemia, she as undergoing treatment from nephrologist in pushpa singhania hospital.i took my mother to nearest lab in vasant kunj in Apollo clinic.When i got the report they had done wrong test, instead of ACE THEY HAD DONE EOSINOPHIL COUNT.When doc saw the report, he said they have missed test.my mothres treatment was again delayed for aweek time.she was in critical condition, she had bilateral kidney problem, her creatninr was high, and her calcium was 15
it is a seroius concern, it can cost life of person.serous legal action must be taken.we should be compensated, because ur lab, my mother had inconvenience, she had to go to hospital and again give sample and main thing her treatment was delayed.
iwil take this seroiusly.i will take this case to court also.
Dr rupinder bali
docman

hello, i somewhat disagree with the complainant that in pregnancy there is a phenomenon known as sterile pyuria that is pus and rbc cells in urine without any infection, so out rightly saying that there is definite infection is wrong in pregnant females based on urine routine test,
Secondly i agree with you on that it is possible that the lab not performing the test etc, but a local pvt lab giving a culture report positive is also doubtful, so here i would be more careful and patients history and examination is more important than lab tests always, which doctors always forget,
DONT TREAT BLOOD & URINE REPORTS BUT THE PATIENT.
N Apr 17, 2013 by
Rakesh.K.Arora

I have got tested my wifes blood from Jabalpur lab vide ref no NA/201537751 in which Platelet count
were 20000 and very next day after retesting vide ref no NA/201598254 platelet counts are 310000.
How it is possible and your Dr at jabalpur does not accept mistake did by him. I completely lost faith
on Dr Lal path labs and suggested all my friends and relatives to do so .
R.K.Arora