Durga Builder Pvt. Ltd. - Not give the plot

arti kashyap

Everybody knows the big fraud DURGA BUILDER PVT. LTD. That company take a money from 1986 to 1992 Rs. 1,25,000/- (in installments) from my father Late Sh. Balbir Singh, now 19 cases in Delhi High Court against this builder, that company make a township in Faridabad name EDENBURG CITY, now we are on rent my family. we have no option please tell what i will do? I want money back with interest or give the plot. Please help us.

Thanks & Regards,
Arti Kashyap

Comments

Best Review
Presently there are two associations namely 1) Okhla Enclave Plot holders Association and 2) Durga Builders Plot holders Association. Both these association are Registered Bodies under society act. You may join either of them.Recently Honrble Supreme Court has given its judgement in favour of plot holders That Regisrty will be done by D.T.P, Faridabad who has already submitted Full amount towards development charges to M/s Durga Builders

i too have got a plot but they did a big fraud and i dont have money 2 file case against them

Somebody please let me know the exact address of DURGA BUILDERS PVT LTD Delhi so that I can go and catch them by their neck.

Thank you so much.

04/04/10
Manu

This is a major fraud that has affected hundreds of people who have turned from citizens (when they purchased the plots from Durga Builder) to senior citizens now. In fact some of them have left us and their families behind in the fight for the justice.

There are associations comprising of the plot holders that are fighting for the same cause. You can consult such associations to be a part of the fight against injustice.

I was also purchased a plot by the durga builder I deposited whole installments and development charges . let me know what we do.
skh

can u please provide the url of the company?

Can you please provide details on D.T.P Faridabad? Are they some builders??

To fight a case against Durga Builders please contact K.N Tiwari M.No. 9868404264

I have a plot in Durga Builder Ph-1 ( Nr Canal) purchased from an orignal allotee, Can you please tell the status as I want to construct it.-Sunil
ludfar@rediffmail.com

my father mr krishan gopal vaid has apply for the apartment in 1986 but not given any result found . befor his ofice in sindhia house connaught plac delhi-110001 but now they shifted from there

PLZ TELL ME THE NEW ADDRESS...

Contact NO :9911881639
E-mail : yatinvaidyatin@gmail.com

my father has bought plot with durga builder in1986 but still no result.empty hand, my father is orignal allottee.please please tell same thing on that matter, shall we knock same other door
sg1973

Why such people survive in our county? Why do we people just beg for help? Why do only we keep paying money first to builder and then to lawyers. We need to change the way property sale/purchase happen in our country.

there are more than 3500 plot holders still awaiting for the results of the courts to be given an oppurnity to be called and show their papers for the alottment of plots by the DTP F ARIDABAD. THEY should publish in the national news papers for the benefit of the public and the poor service class empolyees to claim their plots with valid papers. few people have go together and trying to share cake among themself . We have given the plot numbers by shri RK NAND the propritor of ms durga builders who has signed the receipts with himself with revenue stamps. We are picking up the information slowly from courts only which are the only source for the poor people. Let all go to court to find the solution and help for their claim before their marked plots are given to some others who have misreprensted.
A Jan 10, 2011 by
Inderjeet Sharma

I am also sufferer, even joined an association as well and filed a case even but no result-Inderjeet
N Feb 12, 2011 by
suryaa

are these durga builders the same who had a office in Building no.5, flat no. B - 216 somdatt chambers -I BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE New Delhi ?
A Feb 21, 2011 by
mudit goel

can anyone tell me what is DTP faridabad and what is their address
kundanlala@gmail.com
N Apr 26, 2011 by
santoshbangar

my father also purchased a plot but nothing had happened any boday knoe abot durga builders pl jlet me know
santosh
A May 3, 2011 by
babita gaur

this is true and the case is in court now but the honourable judge give a date and again a date without giving solution. I think all should attend the court. Let all go to court to find the solution and help for their claim. the court always give next date to wait for the orders. I know a person who is worst affected and is trying very hard, attends all the court orders, meet the people regarding this and want justice you may ring him up at 9811797946 after 2 P.M. He knows each and every detail of Durga Builder.
N May 10, 2011 by
ss.negi

This is India ……… where it is very difficult to get justice because all government officers, Judges, politicians, Leaders, Burro crates are involved in corruption ( we daily see in news ) ...Just see an average life of a man …….. 60 Years……… & In this case people are fighting for last 25 Years …. Even half of the people have been passed away also ……………… but who can make understand to the concerned officials …….. Will U provide plot when all original purchaser do complete their life ?

Mera Bharat Mahaan
N May 17, 2011 by
jsnegi

JUSTICE IN INDIA FORGET MAN ! EVERY PERSON HAS A PRICE WHETHER POLITICIAN JUDGES OR ANY ONE Z

THIS HAPPEN ONLY IN INDIA THAT A COURT ACQUIT ON SAME EVIDENCE AND LIFE SENTENCE ON SAME EVIDENCE !

THERE FORE JUSTICE IS NOT MEANT FOR COMMON PEOPLE