EASYDAY -BHARTI RETAIL-NEW DELHI - DISPUTED PRICING

SHWETANK SINGH
On 7 January 2010 I visited easy day ( bharti retail) ad tried to procure BADAMGIRI ( Almond ) from their newly opened outlet in Mansarovar Garden I felt discomfort in their pricing.

My requirement was of BADAMGIRI-500 GM which was priced at Rs.222/- whereas comparatively pack of BADAMGIRI-1 KG was priced at Rs.399/-.

I was surprised to find difference in pricing ( Rs.23/-) in 500 gm pack & 1 KG which is Rs.23/-!!!

I tried talking to the staff over there but they didn't even tried to convince me and there was no senior staff was available on the floor in fact one of the staff went twice inside their staff room with the BADAMGIRI Packet-500 gm but there was no positive reply regarding the same.

Please address my grievance to Bhatri Retail customer care as I posted a mail to them on same day i.e. on 7 Jan 2010 (feedback.eayday@bharti-retail.in) and even reminded them on 8 Jan 2010 also but their is no reply from them.

Please look into the matter.

Shvetank Singh,
A-60 Shardapuri,
Ramesh Nagar,
New Delhi-15.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Comments

I agree with Shevtank

They sold me a pack of detergent and it had an offer of free jar of tupperware but they never gave it to me and they made me fool for four weeks. today I went to them their supervisor was like he is not responsible " sir me kya keru" and he offered me a sipping bottle of kids.."Sir aap is se kaam chala lijiye"... I did not accepted it just because it would give him a escape..this is not the matter of Jar..this some thing that we usually ignore but it should not happen...they should not sale incomplete product...and who knows what happened to stock of free Jars because I was not the only one...then I asked about helpline number he did not gave me and by asking again he gave me feedback address of Bharti retail...Very disappointing their attitude ..I would never go to easy day.

Abhishek

To,

The Head H.R. & Head Operation Manager of Easy Day Retail. Sir my massage is regarding to your bad process for recruitment for the post of store manager in your esteem organization i.e. Easy Day Retail ( Bharti- Wall Mart Group). I just want to bring your attention that your method to choose right candidate is absolutely wrong. I went to your Delhi branch for interview last 8th Oct.2010 for the post of Store Manager. And i m very much disappointed to your recruitment process they reject me in just one screen test event they didn't try to know about my ability, exp., even suitability for that job. I just want to tell you that you can't choose right candidate though this method Because only one screening test can not prove that people are not eligible for that job. Maybe i don't know what is X+Y=?. But i m very much strong in this business i m in this business form last 8year i know all the solution which are very impotent to run successfully operation process in retail sector. Through my exp. I can handle any kind of situation even i did it too. But they didn't allow me to even show my caliber. In the time of interview mostly people those were siting with me they don't know about the basic of retail they don't know. how to increase the sale during the time of resection, How can we prevent & control shrinkage & pilferage in the store, How can we make good relationship with the customer which is very important to extend more business, How can we motivate our team to achieve the targets, proper Display, V.M., etc. Maybe that's way your company's complained ratio is very high and they are still struggling to make good reputation and space in retail business. Because you can spend good amount of money but it's totally west until you don't have good operation team who are dealing with the customer's. I think in your store's you do not have exp. people form the same Field you are just looking who is completing his screening test only. No matter his able for this business or not. Exactly it showing to your customer's complained bcz this kind of complained should not tolerate in this public dealing business.

Remember only those company will stay in the market of retail who will win the customer's faith, value, & create Strong customer relationship.

I can define all these think through my innovative idea's and with practical example & exp..

IF ANY ONE WHO WILL READ THIS MASSAGE FOR EASY DAY RETAIL AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TOPIC THEN CAN CALL ME I M READY TO ANY QUESTION

ITS NOT MY OVERCONFIDENCE

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Kumar
Area Manager (West zone Delhi)

The attitude of Easyday towards customers is poor. There is no official forum where customers can launch the complaints. This has emboldened the staff of easyday to challenge the customers to do whatever they can. Yesterday, one Sunil Verma, claiming to be Team Leader at Main Easyday at Jalandhar told us when he misbehaved with my wife.

Arvind Bhaskar

To
The Management,
Bharti Easy Day Store (Wal-mart)

Respected Sir,

This is Jitesh Kumar Jain from Gudivada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh..

I own a vacant land of 1250 sq. yards (approx) i.e. more than 11000 sq. ft. in the midest of the town (a densely populated area)

The proposed land has 2 roads on its sides.. that well suits the requirement for Your Easy Day retail outlet as its a best exposure 2 every 1 in the town..

& We are very much interested in giving the land on lease 2 ur company..

If you have any plan for opening new Retail Outlet in Gudivada Town & you are looking for a site in this area then contact me at 09440508086 or mail me at jiteshkumarjain@gmail.com

In case our proposal is of any interest to you please let us know the terms & conditions under which it is feasible..

We are very keen to join hands with Bharthi Group..

Looking forward to have an early reply, which will be to our mutual interest.

An early action is requested please..

Thanking You,

Contact no.- 09440508086
E mail:- jiteshkumarjain@gmail.com
A Jan 9, 2011 by
vivekvermaa

I have visted on 9/1/11 the newly opened easy day outlet in sanjay place agra. In the electronic section i was checking features of some camera and at that time a staff member named PINTO misbehaves me saying "YOU NEED NOT TO TOUCH THINGS IN THIS SECTION".
I politely replied that if you people are openly displaying than why we dont touch or check the products.
Then Mr. Pinto in rude and abusing manner said some bad words which i cant post here.
Also writed in the visiters book of easy day out about the same.
Hoping for good and quick response for the managing authority.

VIVEK VERMA
A May 2, 2011 by
sndp.rana

Hi Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!

Today, i visited your Easyday Store* with my wife . We bought some items and the weight of items was too much.
i request to service boy(billing counter) for one more carry bag to handle the items. but the service boy refused and start argue with me, all the other customers also watched their rude behavior. Then i asked to store in-charge (Mr. Vikas Grover), please take back your items and refund, but without listening anything he also misbehaved with me and ask me not to come again Easyday and abuse me. I am really really upset with this bitter experience at the great Mittal Sir's store. I am very big fan of Bharti Group, but this experience is not good...like a very bad nightmare. Please do needful and take action.

*Easyday Store address: 311, Green Avenue, Opp. Distt. Shoping complex, Amritsar

bill copy attached for your reference.. i waiting for your kind reply..

thanks & regards

An Easyday customer.

Sandeep Pratap Singh Rana
Amritsar
(+91) 7837548678
A May 24, 2011 by
nitin.suri@ymail.com

Easy day is the worst Retail chain in India... Nd the HR Dept sucks as it has hired dumbos, , no proper training is given to the store managers and staff.. Have seen them misbhave with people many tiimes... Phagwara punjab easyday is one such example where they have hired people who dont know how to talk to coustmer and they challange that u can complaint anywhere..
Worst experience of my life to visit easy day phagwara...
N Jun 7, 2011 by
Parveenkpt@yahoo.com

Hi, I am Parveen from kapurthala, Punjab, today, I visited to easy day for some cold drinks, I see a billing boy named Narinder was behave very rudely. He don't know how to talk to coustomers. When I ask him not to do that he give me open challenge that u can complaint anywhere in india. Then he leave the counter. All the coustomers were very disappointed for his this rude act.
N Jun 27, 2011 by
Arsheen Kaur

hello sir/mam

I am Harpreet Kaur. I am from GZB, UP. I am very upset because i am just insulted i want you to contact me.My no. is 09311151119.
N Jul 2, 2011 by
.sandeepSharm

MISSBEHVE is day today activities that u will face at hissar outlet opposite to 15 sector camary road hissar .on1st July I went to that outlet where their team leader missbehaved and even try manhandeling . His name is(bugender)or Raman deg. Team leader . I can not expect this type of behaviour with this esstemed organization. My mobile no is 09466361461 and email I'd is aim.sandeep01@gmail.com. I know that nothing will happen.but it is my moral duty to tell u that please take care of your costmur
N Jul 22, 2011 by
shivv prakash gupta

i visit your mahagun mall regurly but in shoes secation no sleeper or shoes No-10, please arrenge No-10, in store or call me from which store we by No-10 shoes or sleepers.thanks M.No-9811118152.SHIVV PRAKASH GUPTA.
A Aug 15, 2011 by
mintu3007

Hanumangarh (Rajasthan) mein Easy Day ka new Showroom open hua. Is m jo bar code h usm jo rate print h usse jada ka rate wo sale karte h. Ek daam 420 h Easy Day.
Easy day m koi shopping na karo...

Its totally fraud store, 420 store
A Nov 30, 2011 by
Rajiv malhotra63

Dear Admin
Too many times it was noticed that there was too much difference between display rates & the billing rates at the store situated at Tilak Nagar New Delhi store, today i had purchases the bournvita 5 star 500gms vide bill no ST# 1224 OP# 00000021 Te# 02 TR 3 03660 & TC 543242919114325030260 it was charged for Rs.: 154/- but the display rate at that time was written was Rs.:142/- and after complaining to the in charge for the same matter they are not able to listen anything about this matter. This is the third time for the same complaint I had made it to the In charge in store before for the separate things I had purchased from ur store.
Pls take care of this matter immiadately, the way u r cheating the customers by displaying the rates and the rates u r charging to the customers.
waiting for your favorable response
Rajiv Malhotra
N Dec 18, 2011 by
Kirandeep Basra

To
The Management,
Bharti Easy Day Store (Wal-mart)

Respected Sir,
MY NAME IS GULWINDER SINGH my no is (9814212378) I DOING STUDY +2 NON MADICAL
I M DOING WORK IN YOUR EASSY DAY PHAGWARA ASSOSIATE
BUT I LEFT THE JOB ON 17.12.2011. BECOUSE MY S.M MR GANESHWAR BEHAVOUR NOT GUD WITH ME.. His
RUD BEHAVIOUR WITH EVERYBODY WHO IS DOING WORK IN UR EASSY DAY IN PHAGWARA.. I WANT TO DO
WORK THAT PLACE.. BUT U.R SM BEHAVIOUR NOT GUD THAT WAYS I LEFT MY JOB. ONE TIME HE TOLD ME
give me all workers information but i said i cant give u any information becouse i m bussy always in my work then after
that he is doing miss beave with me.. AND HE BLAME ME FAKE. AND THEY TAKE MY SIGN ON BLANK WHITE PAPER.
WHICH IS HURT ME... they call me again and again but i refusewd to going there..
PLEASE ITS REQUEST IF U DONT HAVE NEED A HONEST WORKER IN UR STORE PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY
INTERVIEW AND DONT SELECT THAT PERSON..WHO IS ONEST AND TO DO WORK HARDER.. I Want GIVE U MORE
INFORMATION BUT ITS NOT A RIGHT PLACE... PLEASE ANSWER ME... WHAT WOULD I DO NOW...
BEACOUSE I FEEL VERRY BAD... I M DOING WORK MANNY PLACES AND LONG TIME DOING WORK THEIR ...
BUT THIS IS MY BAD EXPERIENCE TO WORK WITH UR ASSOSIATION...

UR REGARDS...
waiting for your favorable response

GULWINDER SINGH
A Dec 25, 2011 by
sbahadur23

Easy day at faridabad .sector -31 is using gundas.Once myself and my neighbour was beaten by easy day staff and gundas (10 Nos) in front of common public due to some service problem.we are harassed severly.Since we are from south india we could not able to manage them and we cannot able to go to police station.
If really customer service is available take some action and u can contact me through email(sbahadur23@gmail.com).
Please handly it careful because we are from other state.
N Dec 26, 2011 by
wellwisherfaridabad@gmail.com

Dear sir
I'm Mr.Bangal residing at sector-30 faridabad. I'm the regular customer of easy day sector-31 faridabad.
I Keep monitoring the behavior of the store in charge Pradeep from the day-1.Now a days i'm receiving complaints through resident welfare association of 30-31 that he is misbehavior at non peak hours with the ladies who is coming to shop at mid-day hours. He do abrasion between the shelf where the girls/ladies or picking some things. stare at them in all the angles which they can't express to me in front of all association members. Over and above passing double meaning/sexually abused comments Now a days both the in charges (pradeep & one more guy) bringing their friends in the evening to easy day shops and have a peg at the nearest wine and beer shop well in duty hours.
Recently While I was shopping Both the store in charge (pradeep & one more guy) was beating a customer and used abused languages. But as a member of association I condemn this activity of your in charges. Even the customer made a mistakes you people has to deal it politely. I could not digest why easy day gave this responsibility to these kind of ROGUEs
Being a growing organization I personally advise to nib it at the bud. This is to inform you to take disciplinary action/termination on them or transfer them to any other stores.
Otherwise we will go Legally with who are all affected by EASY DAY STORE INCHARGEs which is going to hit your brand name which ends with WIND UP of your store. Awaiting to see the Action taken/changes by your End.
N Jan 14, 2012 by
sunil kaul

Dear sir

I'm Mr. .sunil kaul residence of jammu . i am the regular customer of easy day talabtillu jammu . on 14/1/12 i purchase chicken from your easy day under number chk wos (650-725) s.no 2012043113102 when i reached my residence i shocked after open this packet where we find bad simile and all chicken is with red sport .After i went to EASY DAY SHOPE and ask him regarding this complain they simple refuse and answer by your shop incharge. I am vegetarian so not help you the name of person is Mr.RAKESH . in addition no other staff respond. If you are instead to take this complaint i give that chicken packet back with shop. They people not give me return receipt nor refund my money

sunil kaul 09622017301
N Feb 9, 2013 by
Sandalray

I am a daily customer of your easyday, sector-10a, gurgaon.

Today i was in mood to enjoy the evening with non-veg so as usual i went to your captioned store.

But it was my big mistake as my evening is spoiled a lot by your very gentle sales man named VIVEK.

As i have two members in my family i said him to cut 10-12 pieces.he took a full chicken and cut more than 18-20pieces and forced to buy.when i asked that i was earlier saying that 12 pieces is sufficient for me then how can you force me to buy a lot.

Then i was aghast to hear his comment (jaao jaao tumhe kuchh bhi nahi milega)

I stayed there for a while like a person goes into coma mode.

After that i started to shoot his video and said again that what are you saying .there was no reply in a very rude attitude.when i repeated more than 3-4 times he gave me appx 600 gm. Chicken after serving the two buyers who joined him after me.

I took my chicken and went to your supervisor Rahul and said about this incident he took a very cold breathe.
When i asked do you have any grievance cell he gave me a mail id (sm.1212@bharti-retail.com) again i asked for any complain or suggestion book he denied to provide me.

Then i got billed for my chicken via transaction number 00354 at 19:57:53.

I have taken 3 videos of the sales person (VIVEK) but unable to send you through i phone as video length is too long to send through my device but hopefully your outlet have also video eyes so you can see yourself from video of chicken counter between 7:40-7:55pm on 8th of feb.

If you are unable to see then i will send the video proofs which i have.

So step out positively and strictly otherwise you will definitely loose your valuable customers.

Chandan kumar