EIILM University, Sikkim - Regarding UGC Approved

Ranjit Singh
I am a MBA student of EIILM University, Sikkim. I am studying in one its affiliated Business School in Mumbai,
I want to ask that EIILM University is UGC approved or not & if yes than, Can they issue UGC approved degree in other state like in mumbai?
Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
For more detail please cheak DNA news paper of Mumbai Page 2 of May 4, 2009.
Please take soon action because its all about future of all the students in this university.
Reply on my email.

[Updated by rahulsarkar Dec 18, 2014]

Dear Candidate, Please feel free to contact us for all EIILM/ CMJ UNIVERSITY pending work:- Like- (1) Mark-sheet , (2) Migration Certificate, (3) Provisional Certificate, (4) Degree Certificate/ Convocation. (5) Verification Letter Thanks & Regards Call us- Mr. Aman Verma 09266605590 Email ID – amanverma141@yahoo.com

Comments

LOR

Why any degrees recongnised by DEC & any degrees recognised by UCG.Both Degrees pass out are valid

I would like to say that.I am student of rai business school from new delhi .i am persuing the MBA
from eiilm university. so please give me information which type of degree you are providing

how will be my carrier . and what will i do because every one saying that this university is fake it cannot provide the DC degree.& regular degree...

i want to know that is arni university is ugc approved or not
Jane

I want to know whether ugc has withdrawan its approval from EIILM

I am a MBA student of EIILM University, Sikkim. I am studying in one its affiliated Business School in cz
I want to ask that EIILM University is UGC approved or not & if yes than, Can they issue UGC approved degree in other state like in Jaipur?
Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
For more detail please cheak DNA news paper of Mumbai Page 2 of May 4, 2009.
Reply on my email.

i m going to take admission in IBS in mangalore. its degree is from EILLM university.
pls tell me more abt EILLM university.Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
EILLM university is approved my UGC???

I am a MBA student of EIILM University, Sikkim. I am studying in one its affiliated Business School in Kolkata,
Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?

Hallo!well i am a student of IBS kolkata. i am here to know that do EIILM university is recgnoised by ugc or not. I will be greatfull to u...

i am pursuing MBA from IILM B-School, Raipur (C.G.) i, came to know that EIILM is totally a fake university, it is just playing with the future of many students. how it will be possible that without DEC & UGC approval both it is providing degree in other states.i think that these private institutions are just filling their pockets by playing with the future of students. here in my college their are 50 students.

I am a student of IILM B-School Raipur which is under EIILM University SIKKIM .I want to know is iilm b-school, raipur is still affilated under eiilmuniversity. Did eiilm university is aproved by UGC.WILL WE TAKE RIGHT CERTIFICATE FROM THIS UNIVERSITY IN RAIPUR?
I am totaly confuse about the fact.plz reply on my email.
this is a question for our future.we r 50 student here.

I had done my graduation from Kalinga university in 2005 from Distance learning. this university is USG approved during 2002-2005. And it was closed 2005. Somebody was saying it was fake university and someone saying it was genuine. But on their internet Site it is showing that it is genuine. Now I want to join MCA program. Can anyone explain about the university.

I m student of IBS Chandigarh persuing MBA from eillm university . Is this uni. certified by UGC .what kind of degree they will provide us, regular or correspondence .
PLZ reply on my email ID

is eiilm university ugc recognised??????
please inform me at the earliest...

i am doing my mba in rai business school bangalore... its affiliated by eiilm university of sikkim...
eiilm got the ugc approved or not... please clear my doubt... reply to my mail id...
khushi

i want to take admission in EIILM New Delhi, but i have a confusion that EIILM New Delhi is providing regular degree or distance degree and it is UGC recognised college or not?

How can i confirm that whether EIILM New Delhi is UGC recognised or not. is there any way to confirm its affiliation and recognition.

dear friends
List of Private Universities notified because of complying with the conditions of modified act as on 30 June 2004

Shri Rawatpura Sarkar International University
Lords University
Chhattisgarh University
Kalinga University - Status uncleared

just go http://prayatna.typepad.com/education/2004/08/list_of_denotif.html

i want to know that eiilm uni. is ugc approve or not. if it is not than why they r showing in its web sit that it is approved

i am doing MBA in niilm school of bisiness at mumbai branch under eiilm university.is eiilm university ugc recognized or not?if not what should i do? please send message on my email...

i am student of niilm school of business mumbai branch that is under of eiilm university .is eiilm university is ugc recognized or not ? if not what i shuld i do? please send message on my email.

Is EIILM SIKKIM UGC approved.I am one of the students of MBA college and i want to know whether EIILM SIKKIM is providing regular or correspondence degree after completion of course.Sir plz reply me soon.

EIILM University, Sikkim - Regarding UGC Approved