EIILM University, Sikkim - Regarding UGC Approved

Ranjit Singh
I am a MBA student of EIILM University, Sikkim. I am studying in one its affiliated Business School in Mumbai,
I want to ask that EIILM University is UGC approved or not & if yes than, Can they issue UGC approved degree in other state like in mumbai?
Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
For more detail please cheak DNA news paper of Mumbai Page 2 of May 4, 2009.
Please take soon action because its all about future of all the students in this university.
Reply on my email.

Comments

is ibs in kolkata appeoved by UGC?

i am a student of iibm, delhi. affiliated by eiilm university of sikkim. i want to know weather this university is fake or not? if fake then tell me what i will do to get back my fees from the college.

I want to know that EIILM skkim is UGC approved or not?and If yes then Bangalore school of business(BSB) under EIILM is UGC approved or not?plz reply me soon, then i can proceed my admission process.

Is EIILM UNIVERSITY OF SIKKIM is fake or not in fact I AM STUDFENT OF IIBM badarpur NEW dELHI who is affiliated by EIILM>

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN EIILM NEW DELHI WHICH GIVES MBA DEGREE FROM EIILM UNIVERSITY.I want to ask that EIILM University is UGC approved or not & if yes than, Can they issue UGC approved degree in other state like in New Delhi?
Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
PLZ REPLY IN MY E-MAIL AS I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

i m going to take admission in IBS in mumbai.n its degree is from EILLM university.
pls tell me more abt EILLM university.Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
EILLM university is approved my UGC???

hi
can u plz tell me is ibs of bangalore is ugc approved or not...m in a bit confusion..i wanat to take admission and eiilm university is good or not plz do reply me as soon as possible..

i want graduate degree i am confirm that these UGC approved or not
i want to take admission in sikkim manipal university

is eiilm, sikkim approved by UGC? if yes then how eiilm give MBA degree from European management institute, New Delhi? Reply soon.

not get my roll number - computer networking

i am babita bisht.sir i am not get my roll number.that is important for my exam.
sir my registration id is 403522.

UGC approval - EIILM, New Delhi

Sir/Madam

I wish to take admission in EIILM, New Delhi for pursuing MBA and the last date is 11th July, 2009. Kindly let me know that the MBA program conducted by EIILM, New Delhi is UGC approved or not.

Thanking you in anticipation

Dipa Bardhan

I want to know that EIILM SIKKIM is UGC approved or not? plz reply me soon...
Roshan

I want to know that EIILM SIKKIM is UGC approved or not? plz reply me soon...

I am a student of international business school kota campus, I want to know that EIILM SIKKIM is UGC approved or not? i am not satisfied of my college and this degree which they provide me.
I am totaly confused about this eiilm uni. degree. If this degree is ugc approved then send me some legall paper or tell to my college that they will provide me or show me legal paper.

Is the EIILM university of Sikkim UGC approved? Is It is perfect to take a decission to study there itself ? pls help me to know about it.

saurabh

is iilm lucknow regular mba course or not it is affiliated to eiilm university sikkim someone REPLY ME SOON

Is EIILM University provide regular degree in all state's collage?
PLZ REPLY IN MY E-MAIL AS I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MBA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.i have deposited my regisration fee.in iibm new delhi.if it is fake then how can i get back my registration fee.

Is EIILM university is fully recognised by the UGC r not. Where it provide regular PGPM program to all B-Schools. Now I selected for admission BANGALORE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS in BANGALORE. The PGPM programme provided by this b-schools is regular program approved by the EIILM university or not. please reply me... please do this favour
KAPOOR

What, any university recognised by DEC but not recognised by UGC. Any person had pass out from by an unvirsity recognised by DEC but UGC not passout from degrees

EIILM University, Sikkim - Regarding UGC Approved