Election Commission of India - Change address in Voter Identity Card

pal.sanjaykumar on Apr 9, 2012
West Bengal

Sub: Complaint

I had tried to register my name for submission of complaint through website ceowestbengal.nic.in but failed due to error in the page. Therefore I am sending it through your email address.
Sir, I had submitted application in FORM-8 and Form 8A on several times for changing of residential address in my voter identity card and subsequently attend hearing but no change found in the voter list.
Sir, I had already spent more than 2 years for this process and nothing happened after that. May I know sir how the problem will be solve please.

Voter ID Number: WB/26/180/528429.

Voter List Details: Sanjay Kumar Pal, Assembly Constituency: 186, Part No: 129, Serial No: 358

My OLD Address: (mentioned in Voter Card and to be cancelled)

52, G. T. Road East

E-mail: sarbojay@gmail.com

Comments

Fazlehaq Election Commission of India  - India

error in address - Election commision of India/Voter ID

I Stay in ahmedabad, kalupur area, all our family voter id have a wrong address on it, suggest us how to make a rectification of the address with the corrrect address.
N May 10, 2011 by
ansuman mallik Election Commission of India  - Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

dear sir
i want to change my address as i have shifted from my old address given in voter ID 3monts ago.so pls advice me.

Yours faithfully

Ansuman Mallik
N Dec 16, 2011 by
ARUN076 Election Commission of India  - Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

DEAR SIR

I Want to change my address as my voter ID card so please change my address given voter ID 2years ago so please advise me

YOUR FAITHFULLY

SALIM
N Jan 17, 2012 by
gaboodhar Election Commission of India  - Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

harishchand
N Jan 24, 2012 by
Rohit patwal Election Commission of India  - Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

My name is Rohit Patwal actually i am not satisfied with the way they made my voter id they made lot mistake not in hindi but in english every thing in incorrect and bcz of this i am facing lots of problem and i my information is like
Elector's Name : Rohit Patwal
Father's Name : Puran Singh Patwal
Date of birth : 15/03/1990
address : F 337 A-1 Pratap Vihar Sec-11 Ghaziabad
Tehsil : Ghaziabad
Distt : Ghaziabad UP 201001

Card no : NDN0797696..
N Jan 25, 2012 by
Tanmoy Pandey Election Commission of India  - Rishra, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

Wrong spelling of my Name & incorrect of my father`s Name. Please tell me the way by which I rectify these all.
N Apr 10, 2012 by
sudhaker srivastav

myself gudu gupta want a new voter id card
N Jun 24, 2012 by
rajisavi

In my daughter R.Rajalaxmi Id card the address in english version has been mentioned as 61/e, mela 2nd street, mannargudi, Tiruvarur dist, instead of 61/ E, West Second Street, Mannargudi, Tiruvarur dist., and the date of Birth is noted as 27/11/1990 instead of 27/12/1990. Kindly make corrections and do the needful.Id card No. is NWZ0226431.
D Jul 3, 2012 by
murugan.m

most of your work while issuing voter id is been not a quality work because you people are not appointing such kind of quality people. thats what we are facing so many problem.
D Oct 8, 2012 by
Sibnathsit

Address (Pin Code) of my niece Ratna Choudhury has been wrongly mentioned in Voter's Identity Card No.WB/20/137/399329 at Premises No. 64, B. T. Road in Part No.113 Baranagore Assembly Constituency (West Bengal) as Kolkata-700 035 instead of Kolkata-700 090 which is required to be corrected as Kolkata-700 090

Date 08/10/2012 Sibnath Shit
64, B.T. Road,
Kolkata-700 090
D Nov 20, 2012 by
P Sambukumar

Tamil Nadu

Voter ID Number: WJB0909630, WJB0906867, WJB0909630

My Address: (mentioned in Voter Card and to be cancelled)

NO.7, Balaji Garden

pavankaurav

Election Commission Of India - Change address in Voter Identity Card

205-INDORE

Sub: Complaint

Sir, I had already spent more than one years for this process and nothing happened after that. May I know sir how the problem will be solve please.

Voter ID Number: ST18509978.

Voter List Details: PAVAN KAURAV, Assembly Constituency: - 42, RAM RAHIM NAGAR, FLAT NO. -201 ADITYA EMPIRE, RAU

My OLD Address: (mentioned in Voter Card and to be cancelled)

1018, Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar

E-mail: pavankaurav@gmail.com

N Oct 29, 2013 by
aruls

Dear sir
please change my voter id address
MY VOTER ID NUMBER . SXG0218933