Election Commission of India - form 11a

Gagan Aggarwal on Apr 15, 2012
I ASKED TO THE AUTHORITY THAT I DONT WANNA USE MY VOTING RIGHTS AS I FOUND CANDIDATES ARE NOT SUITABLE/SELECTED RIGHT, SO PLEASE LET ME USE FORM 11A ,INTERESTINGLY AND SURPRISINGLY NO BODY KNOWS ABOUT FORM 11A AND THE RETURNING OFFICER (USHA CHATURVEDI WARD NO 226 VISHWAS NAGAR) WAS NOT PRESENT THERE,.
I HOPE PROPER JUSTIFICATION WOULD BE ASKED

GAGANAGGARWAL@INDIATIMES.COM
15TH APRIL,DELHI

Comments

N Apr 16, 2012 by
lalitkur

i did't want give the vote to any candidate yesterday and i know about. 11a no form .but who was shitting in the voting boot from election commission office.they dont know about 11a form. that very bigest mistake of ur officer. because there is news in nov bharat times news paper .
N Jun 3, 2012 by
seshabaala

it is very unhappy to say about the administration and governance of election commission. our house had been totally removed from the voter list and census list while applying for change of address. after that we have applied for three times along with all the proofs we we unable to get the rights.I strictly condemn the administration and governance of election commission of tamilnadu state and election commission of India. I have already forwarded the complaint to chief election commissioner, tamilnadu state government. THERE IS NO ACTION HIS ID IS VERY MUCH INACTIVE LIKE HIM.
N Sep 15, 2012 by
captainviju

sir, my mother's voter's id card has been lost. we are living in amritsar. now what is the procedure to make new or duplicate voter id card. she is above 65 and now i dont have any xerox copy of her card also. kindly help us what to do.

our address is

Mother's Name is Mrs. Ramkali
e-mail.of DC CUM DEO IS dc.asr@punjabmail.gov.in
A Oct 4, 2012 by
usha.eti

In electoral voter list my name is their, but i did not get Id card for the same.
so please suggest how to get the electoral voter Id card.
NAME: USHA ETI