EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ofFICE, MEERUT(UP) - Transfer of EPF UP/13339/489 to GPF Mumbai No. MMH/30136

KULDIP RAJ KOHLI
I requested for transfer of proceeds of my EPF A/c to my GPF Account in Mumbai. I made an Application in Form13(Rev) in Dec 2008. The cheque of around 15Lakhs was made on 25th Feb 2009 and was sent at a wrong address. It cannot be accepted that people in EPFO did not know GPF Mumbai address as the office addresses are available even online. The cheque which reached back EPFO Meerut was later sent at the exact address given by me. I requested the EPFO for recalculation of the amount as 3 months had elapsed between making the cheque and final delivery. However no recalculation was done. I got rejoicement to know that finally cheque had arrived at A.G. Office GPF Mumbai. After a few days I got the information that Bank had returned the cheque as it was wrongly written as "Payable at UP". This cannot be a mistake. It appears to be an intentional trick to delay the payment. I request you to please get the amount recalculated and the final cheque be paid into my GPF Account at Mumbai at the earliest. The amount being more than 15 Lakhs, the interest for around 4-5 months that I shall lose will also be high. Please help as my requests to the relevant officers have gone in vain.

Comments

I had an PF account No. UP/4915/730 is in meerut office through M/S Uttam Industrial Engg. GZB. about five yrs back. now i am working with M/S spray Engineering works Ltd and my PF account no. is HP/18259/215 since last few years.
since last three years i am trying to transfer my PF from meerut to my current account and latest letter no. HP/18259/215/11269, dated 6TH Feb 2009 sent to Meerut PF office. but so far there is no responce /action has been taken.
please help me in this matter to get transfer my amount in current account.

what is amount of my pf no up/15571/1151

what amount of my pf no.UP/15571/1151

Dear Sir
I want to write 1 cheque to EPF who' s favour of i want to write ?

what amount of my pf no.UP/28582/51

what amount of my pf no.UP/14753/433

what amount of my pf no.UP/40622/127 and since when it will be transfer in my a/c

I had an PF account No. UP/40622/144 is in meerut office through M/S Crossings Infrastructure Pvt.Ltd. GZB. before 1 year. Write now i am not confirm that what will be transfer amount in my Saving A/c regarding my PF No.
I am reagain confirm you my PF No. is UP/40622/144.
Pls You mention the amount on my Email Id and convey on my mob.No.+919958852506.
Please help me in this matter and to get transfer amount at earliest in my saving account.

Attn :- Mr V.P.Singh
Sub: Revised pension My PPO No- 13201
I, have several complained in your office by post & Again personally submitted on 10.11.09 in court at presence of you.
You said within 10 days solved the matter. But till now no action taken at your end.
Please look in the matter urgently.
SWAPAN KUMAR GHOSH
340, KAYESTAWARA
SIKANDRABAD
BULANDSHAHR(UP)
PHONE NO- 9319574605

I have deposit my PF form.

account no : UP/6904/234

Kindly send status Immediate

Bachchu singh

To, RPFC Meerut.
Please confirm My PF account status for transfer meerut to chandigarh.
My Pf account no. are UP/MT/22201/74.
RGDS
manoj Kumar Tyagi

What is the states this PF account up/23096/1648
PF form already deposit

no payament slip recvied

Please confirm My PF account status for, I have submitted my pf form in Meerut Office, so i requested to u plz confirm soon as possible, My PF A/C No. is UP/40531/14.

Bhushan Arora
Meerut

Dear sir;please confirm my pf account status for;Ihave submitted my pf form in meerut office so I requested to you please confirm soon possible; My PF A/C No is UP14757430

SALAUDDIN

Mob-09755019505

Please help me to known my PF amount deposit against pF NO. UP/MT/41956/22 as on date OR provide any website where I can know the status of my deposit PF amount.

With warm regards,

PANKAJ
M-09548280376

i want to know my pf account balance. my pf Account no. is-Up34197/31

i want to know my pf account balance. my pf account no. is -UP34197/21
mohit3h

Respected sir,

Application for the withdrawal of PF amount from my previous employer M/s Wings Security & Allied Services Pvt. Ltd Ghaziabad. Is submitted to you on 15/02/10, But the amount is not yet credited in My SBI Bank A/C. from my PF A/C No.4409 branch code- UP 14756. Duration of Job 20/04/2006 to 25/06/2007
you are requested to look in to matter and do the need full.

Regds,

MohitGoel
9286820316
dkcg

Please confirm My PF account status for, I have submitted my pf form in Meerut Office, so i requested to u plz confirm soon as possible, My PF A/C No. is UP/11416/271.

Dinesh Kumar Gupta