Employment office, Madurai - Need my Employement Registration card

Kanagaraj
Hai,
I have registered my ME degree in Karur Empoyment office. They have informed me about , they will send to Madurai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.
After one month also , I didn't get any employment card . Can you please let me know about my enquiry ?

Kanagaraj,
9/306, Kurinchi illam,
Ram Nagar (Pandiyan Nagar)
Cinna Andan Kovil Road,
Karur -639001

Comments

how shall i verify the seniority status in namakkal district employment office - Namakkal District Employment Office

Give me an idea to verify the seniority status of my registration in namakkal district employment office.

Thanking you.

K.THANGAVEL.

Need of employment registration card - selvaraj

I have registered my ME(Mechatronics) degree in Namakkal Empoyment office. They have informed me about , they will send to Madurai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.

With respectfully I have to inform you that I have registered in District employment office Namakkal last 11 years completed. but my degree have completed in this duration. but I have not received employment online Login ID and password. Please send Login ID and password send my email ID immediately.

Employment office : Namakkal
Year of Registered : 1998 - 2009 (up to)
Reg.Number : 9247/98
Date of Birth : 30-06-1980
Reg. Date : 21/8/1997
Renewal Date : March-2010
Registered : All course

S. Thangaraj

hi sir, , i had registed my degree M.sc.(computer science), and M.Phil.(computer science), 9th december 2009.Still i am not collect my registeration form.. please help me when i get that form sir.. thanking you..

sir
i have registered my BE degree in 2005.
As my renewal date expired on october 2008, so i sent my registeration copy and info letter to madurai employment office by register post on october 2009.Still now i could not enter into my login id.so please give me solution.

my LOGIN ID = 2005M12575
DOB = 26/01/1983

Thanks & Regards
by
s.prabhakaran
coimbatore

Please send my seniority list in the madurai division.
My Registration number is 10482 / 2001 at Nagercoil employment exchange. Buy I can't receive my seniority list. Please try to get this.

I have already registered my UG qualification at ERODE, but my renewal date is expired. I got married and I am at Salem.Can I register my UG freshly at Salem.Kindly reply for this to mail ID.

I have registered my conductor license in madurai Employment Office. Actually I am a Ex Service man From Indian Army I was registered in Jun 2006. But till I not get any information & any Job vagancy also. Please send online login ID & password also.

Employment Office:Madurai
Reg No :Ex51/2006
Reg Date :16/06.06

Respected Sir,

I have registered my B.SC, MCA in Coimbatore Employment office on 08/11/2007. They have informed me about, they will send to Chennai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.

I have complained many times but still now proper response & I didn't get any employment card and Registration No. what i have to do for employment card and Registration No.Can you please let me know about my enquiry about my Registration No.

Pls send my employment card and Registration No .

If u have received my mail pls intimate to my mail id kumaresaan_k@yahoo.com

k.kumaresan

Respected Sir,

please ignore my previous mail, i have entered the date wrongly.

I have registered my B.SC, MCA in Coimbatore Employment office on 08/03/2007. They have informed me about, they will send to Chennai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.

Pls send my employment card and Registration No .

If u have received my mail pls initimate to my mail id kumaresaan_k@yahoo.com

k.kumaresan

Need my Employement Registration card..

I have registered my B.Tech degree in Nagercoil Employment office in 2007. They have informed me about, they will send to Madurai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.
After 3 years also, I didn't get any employment card . Can you please let me know about my enquiry ?

Pls send my employment card,

S.V.Sugin.
S/o M.Selvadhas,
Pitchivillai, Devicode
Udayamarthandam(p.o)
K.K District, Pin code:629178

Respected Sir,

I had registered B.E Degree in Employment Office, Madurai on 14.08.2009.
They gave the Identity Card in the Registration No:- 13326 / 09.
I have not seen my Registration No on this below site.

"http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/ "

How can I see in Candidates Login?
Please I request to include my Registration on the above date on online.

Respected Sir,

I had registered B.E Degree in Employment Office, Madurai on 14.08.2009.
They gave the Identity Card in the Registration No:- 13326 / 09.
I have not seen my Registration No on this below site.

"http://www.employment.tn.gov.in/ "

How can I see in Candidates Login?
Please I request to include my Registration on the above date on online.

T.Thangavel Mahesh,
23, West Cat Street,
Panagudi-627109.
Radhapuram Taluk.
Tirunelveli District.
Baby

Respected Sir

A am Baby.i have completed MCA(2009).am working in IT company.can i register my degree by post.Can You Please Let me know is it possible.

Baby
S.Ramya

Hai,
I have registered my MSc mathematics in Madurai Employment office among postal and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that.
I didn't get any employment card . Can you please let me know about my enquiry ?.
Please send my employement card and my register number.

Please give me the details of the following RegistrationNo:TW 28/89 which is registered at Madurai

Hai,

I have registered my B.E, MBA in Thirunelveli Empoyment office in 12.9.2008. They have informed me about, they will send to Madurai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that. After 2 year also, I didn't get any employment card . After i asked to thirnelveli office they sent everything to maduri.Can you please let me know about my enquiry ?.
.Pls send my employment card.

A.Radha,
16/25A, Gandhi Nagar,
Vallioor-627117
Thirunelveli,
Tamilnadu

I have registered my M.Ed degree to the Employment office Madurai on 08/07/2005..My registration no.is 2005F09651.I request you to ask you that is it registed or not.please inform and send details to my email.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
D.R.Vijil Shoba
meharaj

dear sir,
i, ve complete M.Com., B.Ed., I REGISTERED IN MADURAI EMPLOYEMENT OFFICE in 2009.
STILL NOW I COULD NOT FIND MY SENIORITY STATUS,
So, pls. u can give about my seniority status,
A.Radha

I have registered my B.E, MBA degree in Tirunelveli Empoyment office in 12.9.2008. They have informed me about, they will send to Madurai Employment office and I will get the Employment card to my home itself like that. After 2 year also, I didn't get any employment card . After i asked to cheenai office they sent everything to maduri.Can you please let me know about my enquiry ? Pls send my employment card.

Employment office : Tirunelveli