EMS Speed Post - SPEED POST TRACKING

NARAM VENKATA RAMANA MURTY
I have sent a cover to the address of Addl.Secretary, ICAI, New Delhi on 4.9.2009 from RMS in Vizianagaram. The RMS authorities has assured me that the cover would be reached on or before 7.9.2009. The cover contains Examination application form which should be reached by 7.9.2009. The EMS manual receipt No. is EN686550715IN. When I verify its tracking through internet it shows a message that "No data available". Please inform me its position of delivery so that I can relax from mental tension. Thanking you.

Comments

N Aug 13, 2013 by
mallikarjun chidguppe

Best Review
PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED
sir / my pan card not received please sent my pan card. pan coupan no--540116013. pan card no--AZAPC4575B. Conrgnment no--EQ77219474IN. despatch date 16/07/13 name SHUBHAM CHIDGUPPE - ADDRASE -RZ.B 133 NANGLI VIHAR EXTENTION PART 1 NAJAFGHAR NEW DELHI 110043 MY CELL 9868967926 please please sent my pan card

not yet reached - cover letter containing documents

I had sent one cover including my certificates and forms has not yet reached in Florida, USA.I was sent on July 22 from Palakkad, Kerala head post office.
no : is SQN-AIR-RLBRR-751053253IN.

no tracing on net - EMS Speed Post

I sent four envelopes in mumbai area on the date 17th jan 2009.
It is expected that they should be traced on the site of EMS speed post.
But I am not getting answer there.
They were my job applications.

Incomplete tracking - Speedpost

I sent an envelope # EW 306846945IN to IGNOU, New Delhi-68 on 31 March from Kolkata.Till now the tracking shows that it is bagged .But Delivery status is missing.
mahesh Not Receive RTO BOOK  - Uttar Pradesh, India

non receipt of document through speed post - Document

sir i speed post the document hrom indore to udaipur on 6/5/2009 speed post no. EI106973988IN
LET ME KNOE THE STSTUS

dear sir
one my parcel (1.5 kg )is sending frm china TRACK NUMBER IS EE165071030CN DATED 31/7/2009
but china track result with this number despach frm shangahai customs and sorting center
i have checked our india ems but result not found any status . pls give ur valuable advice

s. rajani kanth
tc.20/1344, mangad lane
karamana
trivandrum
kerala
india -pin 695002

speed post tracking not available - Speed Post

I have booked a speed post With A.D. on 31/07/09 vide no.ED533890201IN for Chakradhapur.
today it is 21/08/09 but till date I have not received back my A.D. duly received by the sendee. i tried to track the movment of my post on speed post tracking sight where i found the tracking only upto article baged from Jamsedpur on 5/8/09 for Chakradharpur. But what happend after that no information is available.

With regards

Umesh Kumar Jagatramka

My EPF settlement amount from Tambaram EPF office to SBI Bank Sidco Chennai - 600 098 was not yet received.

My EPF Account No. TN/TAM/61151/04.

Speed post No. ET272232795IN Dated 29.08.2009

The Post Master General,
G.P.O.

Sub : EE336984168IS

We refer to the subject reference and regret despite following up with your office, our important document has not reached till date.

We are surprised at the delay and een the status could not be accertained by your office.

Kindly interene and adise us the factual status.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for MOHATTA & HECKEL LTD.

H.S. RAWAL

Hello Sir,

I am waiting for my passport send via speed post by my friend from New Delhi. The tracking Number is ED883043754IN, which surprisingly gives no information when tracked. The speed post should have had reached me in 24 hours, but its more then 60 hours now. I am worried, it has my passport and i have to travel abroad in coming next 3 days.

This is highly unprofessional. I trusted Speed Post for this service, and i am helpless now, when called upon at different offices in delhi, they just cut the calls and give different numbers to call. i already spent like 500 rupees worth credit from my cellphone just in this tracking which doesnt exist. i need my passport at the earliest. Please help me.

Kunal Moondra

9468562020

Speed Post is NOT reliable, it is very risky to send Important Document thr' Speed Post.
You can not find out on internet whether Speed post is delivered ?
Pl verify SP-POD FN410057782IN, WHAT HAPPENED ?
S S SONWALKAR
040 2712 4207 CELL 098660 53712
DATE 22-09-2009, HYDERABAD 500 062 post ECIL

Simply Hopeless Mail Service !!!

I did a speed post from Pune to NJP, West Bengal. When I open a EMS tracking site, it diverted to another site and i am not able to open the site.

Could you please send me the status of "EM351888328IN"?

Article No.SP EL 623743113IN addressed to The Secretary, Vattiyurkavu Grama Pamchayat, Nettayam, Kachani, Trivandrum-695013 on29-09-2009
I cannot track this article.Kindly confirm whether it has been delivered to the
addressee.The envelope contained cheque towards tax payment.
K.Susheela Nambiar, Mangadan veedu, Tellicherry-670103
07-10-09

I m very stressed..last date of my applicatn form is 1 day away n i vent got my applicatn form..speed post ems no EG720075375IN was sent from gujrat to delhi on 5th october bt stil nt recievd..even at post office nobody s respondng properly..pls help..

dear sir,

I have sent the speed post to erode and nagapattinam on 12/10/2009. Now I am tracking in online but the result is till now ismoving. when will reach in my document to particular area. pl. immediately reply.

my docuement numbers: 1. ET298894252IN
second one is 2. ET298894266IN

please send the status of my speed post no. EE 236213317 IN dated 14th Nov. 2009.

Speed Post - EMS

FOLLOWING SPEED POST NO EI 023190095IN NOT RECD EVEN AFTER 15 DAYS.POST OFFICE HERE IS UNABLE TO GIVE ANY REASON

I, JR Tudu had sent Rs.1000/- only from Telco Works Post Office, Jamshedpur-831004 by Speed Post Money Order (MO No.B 1498 - EJ051233790IN) on 26.11.2009 to my daughter Ms. Sarita Tudu @ Arjunpur (Sonua PO, West Singhbhum - 833105).

Inspite of charging a commission of Rs.62/- only, the speed post moeny order has not been delivered till the time of filing this complaint.

Who is responsible to the trouble caused to

EMS Speed Post - SPEED POST TRACKING