EMS Speed Post - NON RECEIPT OF POD

Swagata Chakrabrty
Respected Sir
I, Swagata Chakraborty send letter through ems speed post(POD EW116724591IN) with POD on 21st August 2008 from Benachity post office(Pin-713213) of Durgapur, West Bengal to a local address(Pin-713214) of Durgapur but till today(18.08.2008) neither I have received back POD nor your website is is able to give me any status of that consignment.The website displays this following message:
"The Delivery Particulars are as follows:
Article Number
Office of Booking Delivery Date and Time
Office of Delivery
EW116724591IN
There is no record of this item. If it was booked recently, it may not yet be tracked.
Please try again later."

Please give me the status of this letter and oblige.
Thanking you.

Swagata Chakraborty.

Comments

These r the bad services of the india ...its really too bad i m very angry with these services and i send two speed post to Fatah Pur but it reached at the Sita Pur...my trackin id is EU 498799861 IN and EU 498799932 IN. So pls if there is anyboady who read this comment then pls corporat us...and one more thing they didnt upload the tracking address also...So sir pls check all these services...thats it..

These r the bad services of the india ...its really too bad i m very angry with these services and i send two speed post to sultan pur but it reached at the ...my trackin id is EU 507818756in IN and EU 49879EU 507818760IN unanav IN. So pls if there is anyboady who read this comment then pls corporat us...and one more thing they didnt upload the tracking address also...So sir pls check all these services...thats it..

EMS Speed Post - NON RECEIPT OF POD