EPF Bangalore - PF Balance

nidamanuri
My EPF account number is KN/26681/457.I am trying to check my EPF balance in http://www.epfbng.kar.nic.in/ website and was not able to find.Could you please provide me with my account balance/statement.
I sent email to 'ro.bangalore@epfindia.gov.in'.I haven't got any response.

Comments

PFWITHDRAWAL, NAME- MOHAN SUDHAKAR GUPTA A/CNO-KN/10111/910
APPLIED ON 10/03/2010. NO RESPONCE .MAY GOD HELP ME.

I (Shailesh Vaidya) was an employee of IBM India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, I resigned from IBM and transferred to Pune and want to withdraw money from my pf account. What is the procedure and how much time it will take.

MY PF STATUS KN/30161/190

My name is Bhalchandra Kiran Kurne Not recived the PF amount My PF No KN/25482/1961. I was working with Met Life India Insurance Company Ltd & my employee code is 2372. Please help me to get my Pf as soon as Possible.

Dear sir

I applied the closeing PF account i was submission the my account on the 29th oct 2010 account no is 42120/389 KnK nexgen construction Jayanagar Bangalore so for received the message under process when i will get the my account closing money please help me and present status sir please help me and do the needfull and action earliest, please help sir
With Thaks & Regards

dear sir,

sl/no Receipt no Ammount detail given by Received Received date balance
1 10174433 1, 00, 568 epf bangalore 60, 834 10-11-2010 39, 734
2 10174434 22194 epf bangalore 22194 10-11-2010 0

i dont know when iam getting the balance ammount please reply asap,

thanks & regards

K.R.MANJUNATH

MAIL ID: krmanjunath.sig@gmail.com & manjunath.kr@siglobal.in
N Jan 14, 2011 by
murthy vinoda

Dear sir

My name is NarasimhamurthyEPF account number is KN/26681/457.I am trying to check my EPF balance in http://www.epfbng.kar.nic.in/ website and was not able to find.Could you please provide me with my account balance/statement.
N Jan 28, 2011 by
Pramodshiv

I am Pramod and I too am facing the fate of delay drama of the Government offices. It has been one year since I surrendered my PF from my ex-company. I often checked with my company with negative response and at last they said that they have done everything from their side and the claim is almost settled and when I checked the Bangalore PF website, it showed as claim settled, but once I enter my bank account number, it shows as "invalid." The most worrying part is that when I checked few days back in 2011, it shows as Claim not received in this office. Is this happening only in INDIA???
N Feb 1, 2011 by
arul kumar.a

Dear sir
My name is A.Arul kumar EPF account number is KN/31158/3.I am trying to check my EPF balance in http://www.epfbng.kar.nic.in/ website and was not able to find.Could you please provide me with my account balance/statement.
N Feb 1, 2011 by
arul kumar.a

My EPF account number is KN/31158/3 - KN/16094/4599.I am trying to check my EPF balance in http://www.epfbng.kar.nic.in/ website and was not able to find.Could you please provide me with my account balance/statement.
N Feb 11, 2011 by
haradhi

My name is K.HARIBABU worked as a Sales Manager in METLIFEINDIAINSURANCE.COM Ihave applied my pf in the month of august My emp code:1046754 and my pf no:KN25482/197999.pls give me the status

thanks &regards
K.HARIBABU
9492190004
N Mar 4, 2011 by
K.Baba fakruddin

sir
This is K.Baba fakruddin .I have submitted my pf forms .Eventhou i did not get any amount.70 day already
complited.Please considered my request
My email id <babafakruddin7@gmail.com>
My Pf Number KN/WF/45396/122
N Mar 8, 2011 by
sunilkumar27

res/ sir

myself sunil kumar s bennurkar pf no.KN/5736/1049, i would like to view my total amount from my account, i am waiting for your positive reply
e-mail address:sunilbennurkar27@gmail.com
cell no. :9845580029
phone no.08472-227055
N Mar 16, 2011 by
VASANT B G

My name is Vasant Basavaraj Goudar, EPF A/C No is 19706/3775, I submitted the withdrawal form on 1 Dec 2010.On 24.12.2010 I received the amount of Rs 6630/-(part amount).But as per our calculation I have to receive balance amount from the department.the same is not yet received.

kindly revert back to me on my Email ID : vasantsbg@gmail.com
Cell No :9008951946
N Mar 18, 2011 by
dineshrtvt

Dear sir
My name is DINESH.R EPF account number is KN/46294/27621.
my mobile number +91-9080455842
my e-mail id: dineshrtvt@gmail.com
I called PF office on these following numbers 080-25734492
080-25733619
but they have not responding on attend the call i think the government. according pf climbing procedure at the max 45 to 60 days the application should be finalist the amount and it should be credited.
my application received by the pf office on 17th January 2011 but today is the date of 18march2011.
please inform my status...
what is the procedure to send legal notice against them?
N May 30, 2011 by
prakasan ck

My name is prakasan c k, account number is KN/13992/3062
my mobile number 9446281555
e-mail address:prakasanck@gmail.com
:I am trying to check my EPF withdrawal present status sir please help me and do the needfull and action earliest,
kindly revert back to me on my Email ID : prakasanck@gmail.com ( Br: KRPURAM)

prakasan c k
N Jun 7, 2011 by
Ajay kumar kawade

My name is Ajay Kumar Kawade EPF account number is KN/35224/341739
my mobile number 09229225148
my e-mail id: kawadeajay@yahoo.com, raipur@piind.com
Send Hard copies following address :- C-104 jai Laxmi Complex Main Road Fafadih Raipur CG
N Jun 12, 2011 by
jayabalu

My name is Mrs.B.Jayalakshmi . I am submitting this complaint regarding non receipt of my EPF payment from Bangalore Office the account of which was sent by my Kolkata Office to Bangalore Office.

The PF Kolkata Office had sent a letter bearing No. WB/PRB/10050003367/trans out/612-1/KN the other numbers are not clearly legible on 12 June 2010 to Bnagalore Office and requested me to follow up with Bangalore Office for my Pension Payment.

From then onwards i have been trying to get thru Bangalore Office PF but always the number is engaged or they ask me to try some other which is most of the time busy.

My account No. WB/5137/P 604

I also sent an e m ail which was returned back to me saying that delivery failure notification.

Now since it is lying with Bangalore office almost for a year i being an elderly lady who is not able to move much to the PF office if the PF office settles my due immediately and oblige

my e m ail i.d. is iyer_jayalakshmi@hotmail.com

Jayalakshmi
A Jul 4, 2011 by
jagadeesank

dear sir

i have submitted my PF SETTLEMENT ON MARCH STILL IHAVENT RECD THE AMOUNT PLEASE KINDLY SEE WHETHER IT PROCESSED

MY PF NO ;;;;;;;KN/42593/145
sadhana_sathish

My name is Sathish kumar Epf account number is KN/46294/11489
My mobile no 09840373621
my e-mail id: sat_kumar_0787@yahoo.in
For past 3months i am trying to check my EPF balance in http://www.epfbng.nic.in/ website and was not able to found out
Please help me out by providing me my account balance/statement
thanks...