EPF India - pf claim status

Manoj Jha on Apr 21, 2012

I have left my service in Feb 2006, my A/c No. is DL/14748/29 and I have also submitted the filled form of form 19 and form 10C but still have not got my PF. So, kindly show me the status of my PF and also confirm my payment as soon as possible.

Manoj Kumar Jha
A/c No. - DL/14748/29
Mob. No - 07389910577

Comments

R.SATISH EPFO  - India

PF CLAIM - EPF

DEAR SIR,
This is to confirm you that,we have submited your PF withdrawal Form to RPFC on 6-Aug-09 of PF code(HR/GGN/10693/005361) and we have limited scope for checking the PF withdrawal application processing status after submitting the form. Still know i am not able get my pf claim.

NAME R.SATISH
EMP CODE 28656
PF NO HR/GGN/10693/005361
PAN NO BFDPS5753M
DATE OF JOINING 1-Aug-06
LAST WORKING DAY 30-Apr-09.
so plz i request you do the need ful ASAP....
manjuleo EPFO  - India

Hi Sir,

This is B.Manjunath residing in bangalore. I was working in a private firm called Andromeda Marketing Ltd.from 25-January 2008 till August 26th, 2009. and i completed the exit formalities formally and i got relieved from the company. And the companys head office is in Maharashtra and my PF has to come from there itsems. this was said by our compnys Admin. and i applied my PF in the month of November 2009 and now its August 2010 and i have not yet got my PF amount yet i have met each and every individual in my company and also in the PF office nobody can get my PF i am frustrated and i am very much disappointed about the government and also the PF office. Is this the way the government makes money just sucking mioney from all the middle class people. Not only the PF office our compamy is also not helping me the admin guys are very rude and every thing is in their hands they shout on us and tell me thats my mistake is that a problem to take my PF amount and they wont even receive my call and this is an ongoing issue on our company. So please help me if anyone can or please tell ur suggestions.

thanking you,

with regards,

B.Manjunath.
yogesh.sajwan EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

My previous employer submitted my PF forms to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner's office on 21/9/2010 and my PF No is KN/BN/34272 /13356. As per previous employer "after 45 days your claim status will reflect on this web site - http://stg1.kar.nic.in/epf/loginnew.aspx " but till date there is no status updated in web portal & from last 1 month I was continusly followup through mail to know my latest update of PF claim, more than 10 time mail to Sub-Regional office email : sro.bms@epfindia.gov.in & Regional Office Peenya email : sro.peenya@epfindia.gov.in but nobody is revert even a single time, I also try to call Public Relation officer no. 080-25734590 but maxi. times its only ringing.
Please help me.
shah12 EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

plz send my epf status a/c no- DL15625/4670 FROM (SUBMIT DATE-19/10/10) BUT NO ANY RESPONCE
pradeep.shah2009@gmail.com
Rahul Jeenwal EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

plz send my epf status a/c no- DL/15049/231 (SUBMIT DATE-26/07/10) But I didn’t receive any response from anyone Kindly plz forwarding me details at
rahuljeenwal0@gmail.com
N Jan 24, 2011 by
tushki EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

plz send my pf stetus a/c no - MH/46747/21899 PLZ forward details at ravi.badbe@gmail.com
D Jan 26, 2011 by
ashish.0619 EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am Ashish Porwal from Mumbai, I want to know my PF Balance and also want to withdraw it. My PF Account No is MH/210674/48 & my Company Name is Ivida Technologies Pvt Ltd. Andheri & date of left of company is 1.10.2009, I had submitted my PF Withdrawal form through my company’s HR dept, I had received acknowledgement on 3rd Jan 2011 from the HR personnel.

I require the money as soon as possible as there are some financial issues. It’s almost more than one and a half year still I haven’t received the amount yet.
So please do the needful.

My Cell No. 0922108264.

My E-mail ID is ashish.0619@gmail.com
Please reply for the same.

Ashish Porwal
N Feb 7, 2011 by
s.mohansuresh EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I WANT TO KNOW MY PF STATUS
N Feb 7, 2011 by
s.mohansuresh EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i want to know my pf status
N Feb 11, 2011 by
samarjeet singh EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am samarjeet singh from delhi, plz send my epf status a/c no- DL22524/4759 FROM (SUBMIT DATE-19/08/10) BUT NO ANY RESPONCE
plz forwarding me details at

my e-mail samarjeet.singh.rajput@gmail.com samarjeet_409@yahoo.co.in
My. mobile. 9911156594
Samarjeet Singh
N Feb 22, 2011 by
sharmily EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Iam Sharmily from chennai, my PF NO: KR/15840/7085, I want to know my PF Balance and also want to Know my PF claim status sir. I require the money as soon as possible as there are some financial issues, pls do me the needful

Sharmily.R
N Feb 22, 2011 by
SATISH143 EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am Sathish Yadav from Hyderabad, , plz send my epf status a/c no- HR/GGN/26959/1784 FROM (SUBMIT DATE-19/07/10) BUT NO ANY RESPONCE
plz forwarding me details at

DEVAPPA SALIAN
N Mar 10, 2011 by
praveenhire EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Respected Sir,

I was employed with Aviva Life Insurance. My P.F. A/c. No. is DL/25803/10934, I have not received my payment status till date.

Pl. recommend me how to get the p.f. funds, to whom should i contact.

My email id is praveenhire@gmail.com

Praveen Hire.
N Mar 12, 2011 by
sunilsolanki EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I was employed with Apollo hospitals Ent. Ltd.. My P.F. A/c. No. is DL/935659/647, I have not received my payment status till date.

My email id is sunilsolanki22@yahoo.in

Sunil Solanki.

N Mar 18, 2011 by
janakiravi EPF India  - Madurai, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

not paying settlement and pf amount - SH Pharmaceuticals

sir, i have worked sh pharmaceuticals at the year of aug'2008 to aug'2010. i resigned after 6 months they are not given my settlement and not proceed my pf amount.
gaja deshpande EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I AM GAJANAN DESHPANDE I was employed with macleods pharmaceuticals pvt. Ltd.. My P.F. A/c. No. is MH - 37451- 7209 I HAVE SUBMITTED MY WITHDRAWAL FORM ON 22 FEB.2011 AS PER MY EARLIER EMPLOYER . I have not received my payment status till date.

Pl. recommend me how to get the p.f. funds, to whom should i contact.

My email id is gajanan.deshpande@yahoo.co.in

DESHPANDE GAJANAN

C/O MR.KANGE 2 BHAGYA NAGAR AURANGABAD
MOB. NO. 8007720555.
ghalder1981 EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am Gautam Ch. Halder, My PF A/c No MH - 92541-557, As per my earlier company BUREAU VERITAS INDIA PVT LTD, PF withdrawal form submitted on october 2010, but I have not received my payment status till date.

Pl. recommend me how to get the p.f. funds, to whom should i contact. I am need money very badly.

My email id is ghalder1981@yahoo.co.in
koushik bhar EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

SIR,
I LEFT ORDAIN HEALTH CARE PVT LTD ON 28.02.10 AND SUBMITTED MY PF SETTLEMENT ON OCTOBER 2010. BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CLAIM. MY PF NO. WAS TN60015/2794. MY MAIL ID IS kausikbhar@yahoo.co.in. MY CELL NO. IS 09433127342.
PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY
REGARDS
KOUSHIK BHAR
A Mar 29, 2011 by
Dilipp.bpl EPF India  - Bommasandra, Peenya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I am Dilip Patel from Mumbai, I have submit my PF withdrow form on 14 August 2010 and my PF no- DC28740 / 98 But still i am not received my withdrow
plz do needful.