EPFO Raipur - regarding epf balance

brkhunte
i am joining as employee of BSNL on dated 22/4/2002.my EPF no. is CG/17447/27 .when i want to know epf account and its balance from EPF office then it shown that epf balance on 03-04 is 0000(zero) while my appointment as jto in bsnl is 22/4/2002 and epf is drawn from my salary as on the date of 22/4/2002 and my date of joining in bsnl training is 14-01-2002.kindly help me and give your valuable suggesion so that i can find my coorect epf account.
thanking You.
bodhram khunte
9425201775

Comments

i want justice

OMG, how did you get into BSNL? Can't write a single sentence properly in english?
N Aug 13, 2011 by
akhtar raza khan

I am the teacher in a private c.b.s.e. school.my date of joining is 16.01.2006.but at the matter of pf i am not satisfied with the latest balance. so please give me proper information about the pf account and the method of its withdrawl.thank you.
N Apr 24, 2012 by
op verma

Res.sir/mam,

i am employee of Chhattisgarh Institute of Technology, Rajnandgaon . my EPF no. is CG/18979/16 . i want to see my total balance amount. kindly help me and give your valuable suggesion so that i can find my coorect epf account.
thanking You.

OM PRAKASH VERMA
09827929678,
MAIL: opvcit@gmail.com
N May 8, 2012 by
manoj k t

i am an employee of Rajhara engineering works sahakari samiti maryadit rajhara my epf no CG /11793/15.I want to see my balance amount.Kindly help me.
Thanking you.
A Aug 7, 2012 by
jegeshwar deshmukh

i am pravite employee in m/s effective enterprises supela bhilai.under contract in 132kv sub station gunderdehi csptcl my epf a/c no. cg/17906/261.plz inform to epf balance.throught sms inform to mob no. 9630672557.
N Mar 1, 2013 by
dilip_guddan

Respected Sir, My name is dilip kumar singh gaharvar. My father dead 01-08-2012. Name-Late Shri Chakradhar singh working in Jila Sahkari Krishi evam Gramind Bank Ambikapur and epfo no. 2575/03 . i want to see my total epf balance. kindly help me. my mobile no. 07697365330
thanking you.
N May 28, 2013 by
GANESH BADAIK

What is my epf balance. My a/c no. is CG/18957/16.

EPFO Raipur - regarding epf balance