Faber India - Chimney service and repair

opinder singh
I purchased a Faber chimney which now requires repair and service. Despite my repeated complaints to the company service centre at Ludhiana they have not responded. I reside at Doraha which is located about 25 Km from Ludhiana.My contact number is 01628 257291

Comments

SANDY

Range - Sevice

I LIVE IN PUNE -AUNDH
NOT GETTING RANGE PLZ, DO NEEDFUL,
IF NOT GETTING RANGE IN FEW DAYS
I AM THNKING TO TRANFER CONNECTION.

i have feber cooking range .main uski repair ke liye na lane kitne baar complant kar chuka hu, kahin no risponce

I purchased a Faber chimney & cooking range which now requires repair and service. Despite my repeated complaints to the company service centre at Ludhiana they have not responded. I reside at abohar which is located about 90 Km from bathinda.My contact number is 9216209500
Rita

Sir/Madam

I am from Chennai a metropolitan City, I have purchase a chimney about 2 tears back and now it need service, I also complaints to the authorize service center in Chennai in-spite of regular flow-up it is almost month they have not attended the service job, we have no other option rather to go to consumer court
Rita

Sir/Madam

I am from Chennai a metropolitan City, I have purchase a chimney about 2 years back and now it need service, I also complaints to the authorize service center in Chennai in-spite of regular flow-up it is almost month they have not attended the service job, we have no other option rather to go to consumer court

I bought a Faber Cooktop from Thane, Mumbai. The unit started giving trouble from day one. A complaint was raised with both Faber compnay & Shop where the unit was purchased. For the first three months many technicians visited my home to rectify the error but could not. My home became a faber training center, everyone from faber learnt some thing from the unit purchased. After three months they have taken the unit to Pune, their factory and after one month they confirmed that the error was rectified but still the rectified unit is not delivered to me. It is almost 5 months now and still going one. This is the worst ever service i have seen.

I have booked my service request on 18th Aug. Client no. 131519. It was assured to us that the service agent will attend it at the earliest possible. We have been trying since yesterday but no service agent has attended. The dealer through which we purchased the chimney is also in touch with the customer care centre, but regret no one has attended our complaint. It is very sad to note the apathy shown to the customer. It really reflects very bad on part of the company. Going through the complaints lodged by the other customer it seems the company is not all concerned about the customer grievances. The redressal of customer complaints seems not the priority of the company.
I hope my concerns are looked after and some good samaritan will try to meet the customer requirements. Thanks a lot.

I have bought a Faber chimney with lifetime warranty but to my suprise it started giving trouble within 1 year and the service person was made me take a serivce and cleaning contract for Rs 1000 approx and even after that the chimey gives problem so when the contract got over i didnt renew my contract now my chimey is not working and it is almost 1 month now the service person has come almost 5 to 6 times but always he comes does something it works only for 1 or 2 days and then it stops every time they only force you to take a contract ..

IS there any senior person who can look into this matter this is just cheating ...

I am from Mumbai Jogeshwari

I agree i have the same problem... i have been calling the call center and everytime give an appointmnet but no one lands up to service my cooking rage and the chimeny.

I have purchased a chimney three four year back. Now this chimney giving me some problem in sucking the smoke & some other minor problem. This is under the Whole Life maint.

I request you to kindly arrange a technician for its repair

Thanks in advance

Chandigarh Road,
Near Visahl Mega Mart,
Ludhiana

Mobile NO. 9872803816

I Recently bought cooktop from faber model no. DF46MTB (Automatic) which is not even two weeks old but from the every first day its auto ignition function is not working properly. sometimes it takes few minutes to flame the burner, which is indeed very risky, we had already complained to their customer care cell, and the visit by their chap was just an formality, inspite of his visit we are again facing the same problem, i think this particular piece is defunk which should be replaced immediately before any mishappening. I hope you agree and take some instant action.

Vibhav Tandon from Delhi : Ph. : 989 989 98 64

I purchased a Faber inbuilt dishwasher from subhas enterprises bangalore about a year back. The dishwasher had issues on the very first usage which was rectified with a repair. With hardly been used 10 times in 1 year, the dishwasher has failed to complete a wash cycle 8 times. Now it is at the service center. It was delivered to the house as completely repaired and it went back in the same vehicle since it did not work at home.
Its a extremely frustrating experience where the service men have no clue to fix the machine. The Faber heatKraft Pune office has been unresponsive inspite of frequent calls to them from bangalore. I am stuck with a defective machine, which no one knows to repair.
The machine has costed 36k+ Rs.

I am sincerely hoping this comment on the website wakes them up.
For others, please donot purchase faber dishwasher model. Faber WQP12 9319A

I have a faber cooking range and a faber chimney. the chimney is making strange noises. i had called up the service centre before puja vacations. That time they did not lodge a complain and now I have been continuously trying the phone but it is just useless. The central hob of my cooking range is not working for the last two months. But the service centre says that it doe snot have the required parts. I am fed up with Faber. It has very poor service.

I have a Faber cooking range, It has developed gas leakage. Your dealer in Luknow - and a service provider located in Indra nagar was informed. They initially said it would take 2 months to get spare part for the same. Then within a week came and did some repairing and we were charged Rs 750/-. Leakage still persists but they are not attending to our calls. It seems they are waiting for some accident in our house! We have disconnected the cooking range and are using local gas burner., Please look kin to the matter. For the moment I am of the belief that one should not buy gas burners/ cokking ranges of FABER as after sales services are pathetic,
Dr D Dikshit
21/ 51 Prag Narain Road
Lucknow 226 001
Ph 09415007426

I have purchased a Faber Chimney, Model - NIRA 90cm BK. The chimney needs some major repairing. Inspite of repeated request to the Service Center in Jamshedpur, no body has turned up yet.The overall function of thechimney is very bad. Pl. suggest nsome good quality chimney if possible.
Regards.
Avijit.
Contact no. 9431307045
soumita

It's time to go to the newspapers about the poor service that faber provides, despite making tall claims about lifetime warranty. Since so many negative comments about service does not matter to them, maybe we should warn consumers about them more publicly. I have been sitting with a non-functional chimney for 2 months, and their service people in Subhash faber care Bangalore, have been sitting pretty. Despicable attitude, disgusting service! Shame on you for cheating your customers like this. I hope you go out of business soon.

I have a faber chimney now i want a filter for that for replace of old one all over in agra that is not available please tell me where i got that.

Lousy service, please think twice if you are a prospective buyer - the response is pathetic!

I completely agree with Kant Khatri- it is the same with all the dealers whether it is Subhash or Vigneshwar, Ulsoor - Bangalore!

No response from service centre - Faber/Gas top & chimney

Hi, I am an architect practising at Chandigarh. In April this year I had purchased a chimney from Dharam Chand Aggarwal, Sector-18, Chandigarh for my clients. The Chimney is very noisey - and inspite of repeated complaints by me as well as my client; the service people have not looked into the matter...

Faber India - Chimney service and repair