Fake Call From Pakistan +92 Airtel - Fake calls for 25 lakhs lottery from airtel(But Actually it is from pakistan )

Shrikant
Fake call from pakistan at least country code say so (+92)
I got missed call from number +923477800905 on 16th march 2010 .when i dialled the number he told me that that i won a lottery of 25 lacs.
and provided me number 00923015222182 and told me to call Ram singh.
Please alert
This is very dangerous.

Comments

N Oct 14, 2013 by
Mohammed Nawaz Ahmed

Best Review
Hello Guys. I got a Mis call from (+92) on my dad Mobile. and my dad Call him back & he said that we got a lottery on rupees 25 lakhs 35 Thousand. first i have to pay of rupees 24, 300 from tax clarification. and and he called me and say that i have to pay 35, 000 thousand for GM Sundar kumar for Signing Him on Cheque. After that GM call me & said for amount of 65, 000 for other employee of bank. He said that he is a GM Of State Bank of India from Bandra road New Delhi. My Dad send him a amount of Rupees 24, 300 & 35, 000 after that he will again call me & said that send me more 65, 000 Then my Dad said me when am woke up. he have a call like that. and am research on google. & Finally i got these Post Please Guys don't reply that Dirty People. I Lost my 59, 300. :( :( :(
julie

telephone calls - AirTel

there is a recorded message that plays and says that a man wants to become my friend and if i am interested too i should revert back and call him on the given numbers
this is the most weird and annoying telephone recorded message i hav ever heard and such a waste of time and energy.. i think if anybody is interested in alll this they hav the means to find out where they can chat nonsense and make these sluts as friends.. why disturb and give oppurtunity to a common man to fall into these pits of hell.. its was the most characterless call of its times. the airtel should be punished for this ... just bcos they noe our numbers they are taking advantage of it.. already we hav so busy schdules and progs all day long..
BANNNN THIS CALL NOW.

About fake executives - Airtel and Vodafone

So many people are coming to collect the documents and money on behalf of Airtel and Vodafone companies.
We are loosing so much money and mentally we are facing so much of stress.
I have complained so many time to concern companies regarding the same, but they are saying that it is not a problem with our company, you will have to take care of them.
Airtel is very poor in providing information and it's one of the worst service provider in the world.

Take some necessary action against those companies.

Kindly Informed Your AirTel PostPaid Santacruz Office Miss
Manish Patil Madam Not Sending My Rs.600/- cheque .
Pls Send My Cheque Urgent.

Ashish NImbalkar.

bill deducted twice - PK Stores

I purchased some material (ration) using my SBI atm/debit card for Rs.795/- on 18th Feb.2008. when I checked my bank statement, the amount was deducted twice. Now I am losing Rs.795/-, but when I enquired with the shop, as per his statement, that amount is not yet remitted to his account also. Please let me know what is the problem? And help me in this regard. I gave complaint in my servicing branch also. But upto now there is no reply.

Details of my atm/debit card :
Card No. 6220180226300174563
Sb a/c. no. 10448603777
Servicing Branch : SBI, Richards Town Branch, Bangalore

Shop details
Shop Name P K Departmental Store
Address Kadugodi
Bangalore - 67

Awaiting earliest reply towards this problem.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
sudarshan

Number disconnected - Vijay chand

Dear Sir/madam,

Here with the above subject of complaint that I had taken a new connection of your company my Cell No.9771740780 in the name of Vijay Chand Jha, his address is Vig+Po. Gandhwari, Dist . Madhubani, Bihar- Pin 847234 as a address & ID proff i had submmit service identy card of Bihar Goverment to your distributer two times but your customer service's excutive saying that we had not received any documents to you
your distributer's contact number is 09955590712 presently we are useing 10 number of your company but in this connection we are facing lot of proble,
plz solve it & revert back to me & I hope that your action will be most sympethecally.

Vikash jha
A.Vibha

Miss guidance and false informations - Airtel

HI, myself vibha. I have a complaint regarding airtell customer service. They do not have proper information and they misguide the customers. I got the sms regarding free sms (local) in Rs. 42. I recharged my phone. After doing several smses (local), i was shocked to see my bal. it was deducted. i called in cust. care. he said you might get the wrong sms. In this recharge pack you will get Airtel to Airtel 90 min free. For sms you have to recharge with Rs. 38. Now when i made a call to friend who's having airtell prepaid connection i checked my bal. it was Rs. 223/. After talking to her my bal. left Rs. 198/. that means no free calls. i again spoke to cust. care. they said there's no such pack is available in Rs. 42/-. I just wanted to know what the hell is this. Why airtell cust. care make fool out of customers. The india's largest telecom service having so bad infrastructure or they dont value their customer's time and money's value. If my problem is not going to solve within week, i am going to write to TRAI for the legal action against the company.

cut the wrong amount - Airtel

i am manoj arya.i was complained at 12 september that they have cut the wrong amount from my balance but ther was no reaction from airtel (complaint no.=3091226161200).if the company won't success than i will go to consumer court after 2 days. thankyou

Receiving fake calls from your Center - Vodafone

I received a fake call from your Vodafone center that due to some technical fault your sim is to be replaced immediately.I left my all urgent work and went to Gaurav Tower Vodafone center, there I met with Miss Pooja who said itwas a fake call to call you here.I was very much disappointed.These cheap means of methods can not give a good buisness, you will start losing your present customers also.Thanking you.

Yes Vibha pls write to Trai...i wud luv be a part of it too..infact lets all complaint against this Fraud COmpany called Airtel !!!...

u cud email me at karancricketer@gmail.com
let us all form a team against Airtel and sue them !

My Sim is Blocked Plz check it

i am Vishal Harlalka .i was having a similar complained that they have cut the wrong amount from my balance but ther was no reaction from airtel .On calling Airtel customer care they keep you on hold and then line get disconnected, but no one answer the call.

thankyou
loj Fake  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

are really these complaints re referred? - Fake

Dear users please have awareness of the things and don't provide UR Credit Card Numbers to any body, and most of all i found this site running for ADD income only so please take care and don't waste ur time here also and approach concerned authority every time u have a problem, and be self informative before doing any transaction.

date:2/1/2009
A message have been recieved on 2/1/2009 from the URGENT telling us that we have received a surprise prize of $5000 . They told us to call on number 447559057301 to receive the prize.
but when we called on that number we had no reply and when we checked our balance after the call
we saw that Rs9.19 had been cut from our balance.
so, will you please tell us what is the matter, urgently.

LOTTERY - Unknown

LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
is this address genuine
sum1 from here mailed me to give a million $
if i provide my personal onfo to them

fack lottery - Unknown

recieved email from "Slan Leroy "< Islan@liberty.edu> saying I won the UK National Lottery.I never intered an lottery.

Never respond to such emails.They have cheated several persons in india by taking payments in advance for registration, opening bank accounts, etc before makig payment for lottery and vanish.They mail this kind of mails to crores of people, some innocents fall in their trap.

closing the account - chawla textiles

Corporate care
AXIS bank

sir this application is in reference to the above mentioned subject. I have ordered for the card swaping machine which i got after 5 months and i didn't recieve the machine. i already paid 1000rs. and returned the debit card and the cheque book. since i have not taken the machine yet i am recieving the statements from the bank. my a/c no. is 224010200000231, by the name of Chawla textiles. i have already submitted my request application to the concerned branch of the bank, Rajinder nagar to ms.Harmeet kaur. i request you to kindly see into the matter and i hope to get out of this unnecessary harrasement. i want to close the account.

Manoj chawla.
04/03/09.

sms got that winning 2 lakhs - Idea

igot an sms that my no 9744782412 had won 2lakhs cash prize.is it true?how will iget the cash?

win the prize - Idea