First Flight Courier - non receipt of courier

kk shukla on Jan 21, 2011
Consignment not received

My consignment number is J56788127 dispatched by us on 16.01.2011. Your booking shop of raebareli says that it has to be delivered on 19.01.2011, but it could not be received by our consignee at Hoshangabad, MP. This type of srevice if provided by yours so how we can believe on your services & how i continue in future with your courier service.
Please consider this as very urgent.

K.K. Shukla
POWERGRID CORPORATION OF INDIA Ltd.
Raebareli
Mob- 9415460106

Comments

srinaths First Flight Courier  - Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India

As per transit calculator i must have received my courier on 30th June 2010 which was booked on 28th June from Mumbai...

In net it showing that on 30th June it was delivered from Hub at Salem..

But till date i.e. 2nd July i didnt receive my parcel...Its very bad on their part...

Santhabai
vivekajm First Flight Courier  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I was expecting my courier sent from Kishangarh (Rajasthan) on 20th August 2010 which is supposed to be deliver on 22nd August 2010 to Noida ,but i didnt received yet , i can check the status on net which shows that its Deliverd but i didn't received it yet. This is the second time when I am facing this problem from First Flight.How can a company like First flight is so irresponsible that it doesn't care about the customer ,even they dont have any number or link where i can lodge my complain.
N Jan 26, 2011 by
sparabin First Flight Courier  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

i had sent a courier through first flight from ur goa branch to kota in the name of M/s J.K. Stone & Marble Industries, E-7(2-A), indraprasth ind. area, road no-1, kota-324005 during the period 18/05/2010 to 20/05/2010 but the courier is not been received by the party yet.
i want to know the status of that courier as that courier is a c-form issued to the concerned party.

my origin details are as follows:
mahalaxmi industries
sancoale ind. estate, zuarinagar-goa.
09960709771(sadashiv)
D Apr 6, 2011 by
talk2bindal First Flight Courier  - Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India

I am Aakash Bindal. My Consignment for First Flight Couriers is B55124675, dispatched on 11-MAR-2011 from Mumbai towards Bangalore. The consignment has reached Bangalore on 14th Mar but it was not delivered to me yet. when I called company they said it was already delivered the courier. Actually they have
delivered my courier to some person and i have given my complaint to the manager but they are not listening to me.
Hence I am filing consumer complaint for Bangalore office for the delay in service, delivery that they are doing to me...
D Oct 30, 2012 by
vinay UPADHAYAY

I have sent a envolp for sending Allahabad to makes Punjab, my docket no is "MJ0997179." SENDING DATE IS 24 OCT 2012, BUT TILL TODAY 31OCT2012, BUT THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS.PLEASE HELP ME OTHERWISE I WILL GOING TO LOSS, ITS NOT GOOD THING. PLEASE TAKE CARE FASTLY,

VINAY KUMAR UPADHAYAY