Ford Figo - Technical problems in CAR

Sammy Boy
Dear All,

New ford figo has following problems

1. Digital ODO meter
2. Central locking system
3. Hand Brake indicators
4. Spare parts availability
5. Service issues
6. 2nd gear pick-up of car on a hill with A/C

Be cautious & buy any other car .... but not ford brand.

Comments

Agree Ford Motor Company is actualy Fraud Motor Company

Usually in any car, 2nd gear is trouble due to gear ratio balance in gear box design. This problem persists in high end cars also, I made several iterations in design of the gear box in PG for 4 speed and 5 speed, but never attained an optimized gear ratio, because speed that we go will be in such a way that needs a 2.5 gear, that is gear between 2 and 3...
That is the reason we provide 9 gear vehicle for heavy trucks, like dump trucks which costs 7-9 lakhs for gear box alone.
Try this method in your car, release the clutch gently and raise the accelerator a bit this works very good for cars.
third gear is optimized, we feel good pickup
A May 9, 2011 by
Figo Hater

Ford Figo is one of the worst cars that anyone can buy, the service people always end up saying that everything is allright and within Ford India specifications. What they really mean is that Indians are below standard and we have make do with whatever is sold to us. If Ford India is really genuinely concerned about good customer service, the least they can do is to get feedback from all customers who have been reporting problems and "rectify" them all as a genuine gesture of good will and replace all parts if necessary at thier cost.

1. Suspension very hard
2. Headlights not at all good, infact dangerous
3. Windscreen reflects the dashboard and the image superimposes on the front vision throwing a customer's driving to hazard
4. Road Clerance is pathetic when fully loaded
5. Mileage is the worst
6. Doors and Body have odd sounds
7. Brakes create a lot of sounds even on Models which have ABS
8. No Pickup in 2nd gear even on normal roads with AC on
9... the list can be endless
A Aug 1, 2011 by
vishal_kkk

I totally agree with the above complaint. I am too facing following problems in my newly purchased FIGO.

1. Digital ODO meter - Even after adding some amount of fuel, the odometer shows the original status only. The readings do not match the actual mileage.
2. Hand brake indicator - It is always showing in active condition, even after locking the car.
3. Power loss in AC - In AC mode the pick up is highly diminished.
4. Noise from door and body - Its doors makes a typical noise of rubbing during driving.
5. Hard wipers - wipers feel some kind of resistance and makes noise.
6. Poor mileage - giving me a mileage of 10/km on petrol.
A Jul 31, 2012 by
swran kanta

My self Rajneesh jindal I suggest to all that never buy a ford car. they manufacture poor products.

Call-08146520009
A Aug 19, 2012 by
FordFigo Kerala OwnersGroup

I am sorry to hear your difficulties with your ford car. Even i have the worst experiences with ford and its service people. I am updating and contacting people having trouble with ford. Can you pls add me to your Facebook and update all your issues in there. here is my link for that. I believe we can fight against ford. Pls help us to give more awareness to people.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Remesh Joseph