FRANCO LEONE SHOES - QUALITY PROBLEM

Nipesh Tayal
FRANCO LEONE SHOES !!

The Quality control Department !

I puchased Shoes of Franco Leone from Ritu wears in Jan, 2010 but after wearing for a week thse shoes is torn from the sides.I am surprised to see it is torn so fast.I paid INR2195 for the pair and it is torn so fast hard to believe.

So, this brand takes more money and do not provide satisfaction as well as have quality problem

QUALITY PROBLEM QUALITY PROBLEM

Comments

i bought franco leone shoes from the lifestlye outlet in city centre chennai, shocked to see that the the shoes after hardly 4-5 months of usage started showing marks on one of the shoes. The top skin of the shoes is now looking veru ugly with foldings and curvesnad makrs andwringles ans of an old granny. One of the pair is ok with normal usage marks and folds. Feels odd as it doesn't seem like the same pair. As i could not find any other forum to raise this am writing here, , Please check and do the needfulp for the same. Please do contact me in my id for any queries
A Feb 26, 2011 by
Truely-Indian

I bought Franco Leone shoes in Feb 2011 and after 3-4 wearing, the sole of the shoe started cutting from the corners, which I had not seen in my entire life even in the cheap quality shoes. My shoe cost me INR 2295.

Friends I will advice not to go for this brand, very poor quality. Don't spoil your hard earned money with this kind of brand.
N Mar 10, 2011 by
shreejit81

Dear All

Franco Leone users, please call me up personally along with your phone numbers so that I can forward to Mr. Vijay who is senior manager over there..I have located him today and he has agreed to replace and resolve all cutomer queries across India.. We cant afford to waste our hard earned money like this ...Let them understand it has a end unanimus spoiling the quality of product and that with a tag with a big names like lifestyle and shoppers stop.

warm regards

To,
The Manager,
Francolene,
Delhi.

Subject: Shoes get cracked on front side on leather within one and half month period.

This is to inform you that I am your regular customer since last seven year and I never ever find any kind of problem with your brand but in this time I am very surprise & sad about the quality of the today's most competitive brand " Franco Leone".

I, further want to intimate you that I had been purchase a pair of shoes from "Lifestyle", City Center, Rohini around 20th - 23rd October' 2011 and extremely sorry to say that your shoes get cracked within this short time of span and feel very bad about the behavior of your Dealer - "Lifestyle" people when I went there for this complaint and they refused to replace or repair the shoes and the cost of the shoes is Rs.2195/- which is now totally waste for me, and I don't think so that the Franco Leone type brand will give shoes life of two months.

Further, I also want to inform & request you that please see this matter very seriously and I want to replace this shoes at any cost otherwise, I have an option to go to consumer Forum and register my complaint against you there and not only this if you people are not able to satisfied your customers then you are loosing your valuable customer and I also not recommend to my near and dear ones to use your brand at all.

Awaiting for your prompt response.

Thanking you.

Suman Das
Head - Logistic and Production
Bonton Cables India Pvt. Ltd.
JNDD, Complex, Opp Maharaja Agersen Hospital,
Punjabi Bagh,
New Delhi.
Email: suman@bontoncablesindia.com
Mobile No.: 9818384943
N Jan 9, 2012 by
Rohit V

I have purchased a pair of FRANCO shoes for Rs.2300 and with a month or so shoes are showing very bad wringles on the upper face.Could you please forward this to the concerned department and let us know the further set of activities for returnig the pair of shoes.

Best Regards,

Rohit V || +91-9871998357 || rohit.vatta@steria.co.in
N Jan 13, 2012 by
allister_viegas

I have purchased 3 pairs of franco leone shoes and withen 3 to 4 months the soles started cracking. Lifestyle mulund, mumbai the place where i bought them from did not respond at all.
Surprised after paying so much for these shoes.

Allister
no 9619466695 allister_viegas@yahoo.com
N Feb 17, 2012 by
deepakrp

I am user of Franco leon shoes for quite sometime & recently (approx.8mts) i had purchased a brown slip-on shoe & have hardly used it about 15/20 times & the whole sole has cracked in the centre & is coming off.The shoe has hardly been used & Iam a traveller by car & have a desk job.It is shocking that a name like Franco Leon is a total let down. Mob: 9840232990 emai: dostana19@gmail.com Rgds Deepak Prasad
N Feb 2, 2013 by
rajsbanyal

Dear all,

I also purchased Franco Leone shoes worth 2295/- from Shoppers stop Gurgaon on 21st Dec 2012. To my surprise one of the shoes got teared off from joint within one month of purchase. I am highly dissatisfied with brand and would not recommend anybody to go for it. I have returned the shoes to Shoppers stop CC and waiting for their reply. I got a call from FL and they told me that they will replace the entire front portion of the shoes. But somewhere I have lost the trust in the brand and would like my money refunded.

Rajinder S Banyal
+91 - 9899099672
N Dec 17, 2013 by
82.rohan

I purchased franco leone shoes worth 2500 INR from R-City Ghatkopar, Mumbai 6 days back. The shoes make a funny squeaking sound while I walk on smooth surfaces. I have given the shoes back and got a receipt from the vendor for the same. They told me that the shoes will be returned to the company and depending on their reply, I may or may not get a replacement! This is a very callous attitude.

I expect Franco Leone to give me a replacement for my shoes. I have barely used it for 5 days and expect atleast a replacement of the shoes.

Dr Rohan Sonawane
# 8454045913
Marketing manager- Medtronic India
N Mar 27, 2014 by
saurabh_d

i purchased franco leone leather shoes from rohtak worth Rs.2300 and surprisingly its colour has faded. This was not expected from such a renowned brand.i want a replacement for my shoes.

N Apr 24, 2014 by
niks1978

I bought a Franco Leone shoe from Pune Central @ 2months back but I'm surprised to see that the leather of the left shoe cracked at 3 places. I have been using leather shoes from many years but have never seen such cracking. The shoe does get wrinkles after using it for sometime but no crack should come up... not atleast for shoe worth Rs.2400.
I hope to get a replacement from the company. Please contact me on niks_1978@yahoo.com

Nikhil
N Jul 2, 2014 by
honest_customer

Hello everyone,
I had bought a pair of Franco Leone shoes from Lifestyle, Malad, Mumbai about a year ago. This was NOT during any sale period; I paid the full price - around Rs.2, 500/-). I have been using the pair sparingly but regularly (around twice a week). Recently, I found that the sole of the left shoe is cracking whereas that of the right shoe is absolutely fine. Otherwise the pair looks more-or-less new.

After reading through your complaints, I realized that most of us are complaining about quality of ONE shoe and not both the shoes of the pair. Such problems typically occur when one shoe is put up on display for a long time and thus gets worn out. Some common problems are fading of color, dirt, stain marks, wrinkles, premature cracking etc. I suspect Lifestyle (and/or even other retailers) are selling displayed shoes as fresh. Thus they are cheating the customers whom they are charging full price but are dispensing used (displayed) shoes.
I believe displayed goods including shoes are in fact worse than the ones used by individual users). The quality of Franco Leone shoes also is suspect and so is its PR machinery, which is not doing anything to have the reputation of the company saved.

This comes as a terrible financial loss. I don't trust the neighborhood cobbler with repairs of such expensive shoes. How can I have this pair of shoes replaced or the faulty shoe repaired? Friends, please advise on the next course of action.

btw, I wrote to customercare@francoleone.com. But I'm awaiting a response. @FRANCO LEONE: you guys advice on how I can hav my shoe replaced/repaired.

Thanks, RajkumarAndheri, Mumbai
N Aug 10, 2014 by
Clinton Bennis

I had purchased a pair of Franco Leone (FL) size 40 shoes at the Hyper City mall at Malad. i subsequently went to their online store and purchased another pair of size 40 for Rs. 2, 950. When the pair reached me, surprisingly they did not fit (they were too loose). I wrote to FL and informed them of the situation. They had asked me to courier back the shoes. Once I did so, they did not return me my money. Instead, a gentleman by the name of Mohit khanna sent me an email with a voucher worth Rs. 2, 950 valid for 1 month. I wrote to Mr. Khanna stating that there were no other shoes on the site of size 39 that I liked and that I would like my money back. There was pin drop silence and I haven't heard back till date.

It's a real pity what such corporates will do to make a quick buck. Any way lesson learnt. Never buy from Franco Leone as they are an untrustworthy brand.

Clinton
clinton.bennis@gmail.com
N Oct 25, 2014 by
pgreddy

To,
The Manager,
Francolene,
HYDERABAD.

Sub: Shoes Sole and heal got cracked into patches within <4 months period.

I bought a pair FL shoes in a store in Hyderabad. The product was not for sale I paid the full price i.e., around Rs.2, 400/-. I have been using the pair sparingly but regularly (around once in a fortnight). Recently, I noticed that the sole of the both shoes is cracking in patches and the heel of the shoe got completely detached from the shoes. Now the pair is just sole less. Otherwise the pair looks more-or-less new.

I realised that the quality of Franco Leone shoes also is quite questionable now.

This comes as a terrible financial loss. I don't believe the nearby cobbler would fix repairs of such expensive shoes. How can I have this pair of shoes replaced or repaired? and I hope to see some concrete reply and alternative to my loss from Franco Leone

P.G.Reddy,
Hyderabad, 9848256282.
N Oct 28, 2014 by
sen05

Worst Shoe I ever had...I bought it for the amount of 2199.Thwe sole just broken into pieces.I am highly disappointed.

Even i bought the loca(non branded) shoes last for a year.This one simply waste.

Can anyone tell me how to get replaced or repair??

FRANCO LEONE SHOES - QUALITY PROBLEM