GHMC - Garbage dumping my Municipal sweepers in from of residence

Amrita Singh Chauhan on Jun 14, 2012
At Least for the last 6 months this has become a habit. First of all the municipal street sweepers do not clean our locality regularly. And when they do appear rarely, to sweep they :- pile the garbage dump in front of our residence(address mentioned below). This is not a local garbage dump area and the pile is left there for weeks, this leads to other people also dumping the garbage or urinating near it. This not only causes inconvenience to us and the people who take a regular evening walk around the park but also adds the unhygienic of the place.We have asked them not to do it each time they dump garbage, but they never listened. Also the garbage collection vehicle never comes to pick up the garbage. I've made several complains and calls to the municipal officials but there has been no action.

We are tired of complaining and not seeing anything done about it.

Address:- 10-3-3-61B,
Dena Bank Compound,
East Marredpally,
Secunderabad 500026

Ram Pratap Singh

Garbage dumping my Municipal sweepers in from of residence Garbage dumping my Municipal sweepers in from of residence

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Oct 28, 2011 by
Yash5116 Municipal Corporation  - Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

Garbage - Municipal Corporation

Respected Authorities

I am citizen of ward 10.

Back lane of our regions are not cleaned from years.
So please do the needful and save our lives from different diseases which can be caused due to garbage & waste.

Many a times we have complaint to our "Daroga" named - Avinash

But he is not taking any action.

My name & address: -

Mr. Gopal Ajmera
2/4, Mohanpura
Near Kasera Bazar (Bartan Bazar)
Indore - 452002