Google Net Cash - FAKE EMAIL IDS

ALAMURI KHADAR BASHA
RESPECTED SIR,
GOOGLE NET CASH IS ONE OF THE EARNING MONEY THROUGH ONLINE COMPANY. I HAVE CHEATED BY THEM. I HAVE PAID 1600 RUPEES FOR REGISTRATION AND DATABASE CD'S. BUT THEY PROVIDE FAKE ENAIL ID'S IN THAT CD'S.SO I DIDNT GOT ANY MONEY FROM THEM. THEY ARE CHEATLNG MANY MEMBERS. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ON THEM.

Comments

sir i am the person with out job...it is really earn...if it is real plz send how to work?...how much of cd's cost?...what we do and how we do?...plz send all details of my e-mail

sir...my name is suresh kumar. i am a student. i intersted to do this online job ( google net cash ).
so plz tell me infrmation about that rools, conditions, cost, job working and etc...
my email is "suresh074c2@gmail.com"...

thanking u sir...

i feel happy tro see this opurtunity. this type of jobs makes to improve our talent and it is good to our economy.

HI FRIENDS MY NAME IS HARISH KUMAR. AM FROM WARANGAL..RECENTLY I JOINED IN THE
I NET CASH.COM THEY CHEATED ME..THEY COLLECTED 1500 MONEY FROM ME..AND GAVE FAKE E MAIL IDS AND..AN NOT GETTING SINGLE RUPEE FROM THAT STUPID COMPENY..SO PLZ FRIENDS DONT BELIVE THAT KIND OF DIRTY FELLOWS..THEY SAID YOU WILL GET MONEY BY MARKETING THE PRODUCTS.WE WILL GIVE MONEY IN US DOLLERS..THAT IS OBSULUTE FAKE..PLZ PLZ DONT BELIVE THAT KIND OF STUPIDS FELLOWS..IF ANY ONE GOING TO JOIN IN THAT COMPENY FIRST MAIL TO ME..MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS HARISH_LEO_86@YAHOO.COM...SO DONT BELIVE THAT COMPENY.IF ANY ONE HAVE POWER PLZ TAKE AN ACTION ON THAT COMPENY
BYE FRIENDS

FAKE I NETCASHINCOME.COM HAVE BRANCH IN KUKATPALLY..IN SRIRAMA TOWERS..PHONE NO 040 40116225..SO PLZ FRINDS BE METURE AND DONT LOOSE MONEY BY INETCASH.COM
BYE

HI THIS IS RAM FROM HYDERABAD I WANT TO DO ANY ON-LINE JOB FOR EARNING MONEY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUCCESSION TO ME WHAT IS THE BEST AND BELIEVABLE ON-LINE JOB PLEASE HELP ME...

Can any one will tell me how to do this business. I have buyed cds. I asked for help from them.
They are not responding

Please any one who knows abouot this process please help me

thanking you,

Santosh Kumar

google net cash is worest product is never purchase by others this i request for u
Rekha

Hi friends,

I too want to earn money through net, i thought that google net cash is the trustable one to get money through net rather than other sites..but by seeing all your comments am not able to conclude my self what to do.Have you heard about ROBOTIX TECHNOLOGIES..these people are also providing the same work like work through net and earn money...but am not able to decide whether to invest in that are not..

if u can suggest me, plz drop a mail to my id rekhasindhuri@rediffmail.com

thank u...
chandu

those who are intrusted in data entry jobs without investment then click here

sir...my name is mahaboobbasha. i am a student. i intersted to do this online job ( google net cash ).
my email is "mahaboobbasha.taj@gmail.com

Hi friends,

I want to inform you good news to all the members.I joined in googlenetcash but i not earned even single paisa after so many tryings i found some genuine and real ways to make money in online because of robotix technologies you can reach this company at http://www.robotixindia.com .Now i am earning through internet in my spare time. So many satisfied customers are there i think you will be also one of them.Good luck everybody Thank you.

about google net cash

dear sir i wnat to join any online form filling work from home please give me all the detail on myemail id please please.

hai friends please help me in online jobs which 1 is good please help me friends my email id rajasheker555@gmail.com

Hai Everbody, I am studying so many websites in Internet those who offer like online home based internet jobs most of the fake sites. So plz. don't believe and don't loose your money and valuable time. If any site you trust plz. tell me that site to my e-mail address: prabhakar13@rediffmail.com. I will enquire and will you a complete report to your email. O.K. thankq all of them.
ramesh

HI THIS IS RAMESH FROM HYDERABAD I WANT TO DO ANY ON-LINE JOB FOR EARNING MONEY PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUCCESSION TO ME WHAT IS THE BEST AND BELIEVABLE ON-LINE JOB PLEASE HELP ME...
ramesh

yes i am accepted this one. perfectly those is are fake sites.
Dont believe blindly, dont pay any money, if u pay the money
u will lose & dont give the original email ids and phone numbers
and permant adress, yesterday i give my email id and password
but now that is blocked.

this is venkat, here i want to know d details regarding this google net cash, i, e wat is process wat should we do and how d process wil be plz send me ful detaliled description about it... thanking u

Hey this is yodhudu from visakhapatnam,
yodhuduonlineincome.blogspot.com

Hey guys i am a professional affiliate marketer working with some affiliate networks. I started my home based business after failing with the package of google net cash/ i net cash income provided by that fuckin company from kukatpally, hyderabad.

Open your eyes now and don't fall in these internet scams.

Internet is good to make money online as well as to do fraud like the website www.inetcashincome.com#---- FRAUD company that provides fake emails and info...

Well users if you have a lot of common sense, just think why they are selling their product for about Rs1600/- while they are making 50000 in month after month. Remember that this scam company is cashing the people's weakness.

Contact me i will help you to make few bucks with charging any money, for FREE. But only for aspiring ones.,

Yodhudu - The warrior
Visakhapatnam, yodhuduonlineincome.blogspot.com

Take a look at this website, do any one about in that to make decent cash...Guys

Google Net Cash - FAKE EMAIL IDS