GSPC GAS — Over Billing & Meter Fault

Name : Tushar Ramanlal Vora
Customer ID : RJK50607021052 (GSPC GAS- RAJKOT)

I have visited the 150ft Rind Road office more than 3 times and requested them to come and check the meter it is running fast and my consumption of units are not more than 3 units per week ( We are only 2 Adults & 2 Childrens)
and it is consumping 3 Units per day.

I made a written complain and aslo verbal complin many times but there is no response from there.

Please help to sort this out because outstanding of my bill is increasing everyday.

Best Regards

Tushar Vora
98241 12015

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I am a resident of Ahmedabad. I subscibe to Priya Gas Agency which is a dealer of Bharat Gas.

On 31/12/2012 when my dealer delivered gas Bottel to me he charges me Rs. 886/- despite all explanation by us he mentioned that the policy and scheme is first 3 Gas cylenders are to be charges as Rs. 413/- and next 3 cylenders are to be charged at Rs. 886 and then 7th cylender would be charges on Rs. 413/-.

As we were in dire need we had no option left but to buy on what ever price. As per government regulations 6 Gas cylenders are to charged on Rs. 413/- but this is a monopoly of the Bharat gas and Priya gas Agency.

Kindly help us to spread this news and please suggest where to complain for this. As bharat Gas customer department don't listen to us.

Best Regards