Haier Mobile - about service center

dilip shaw
i have aproblem in my m260 mobile set on 25/3/08
so i submit my set for repair in Sabsonic service centre in kolkata on 28/3/08. But i still haven't got any response 4m there. My set is still there. When i making any coll they were not responding too. I have not get my set back since 28/3/08. So pleas take some steps for the matter.

Comments

i have aproblem in my m260 mobile set on 25/3/08

DEB INFOTECK BALL HOWRAH HAIER MOBILE SERVISING, CHITTING FOR COSTOMER CHEQUE OUT FOR THIS MATTER
VIJOY SHARMA
322 GT ROAD BELUR MATH
HOWRAH -711202
PH-9433143043
manoj

I have handset Haier 1200. But ESN sticker is not there. Can i get ESN from its system thru transaction code at the time of start of mobile

Pls help

contact 9216709031
ajit

please send me service centre list of haier mobile

Mobile - Sabsonic Service Centre

I m having a problem in M260. I deposite my set to Sabsonic Service centre, which is in Kolkata, on 18/01/08. And I received on 06/03/08. But my problem is remain unsolved. Then I deposit my set again on 28/03/08. And still I get no response 4m there.

I am truly agree with this.

I am not able to trace service center in Pune India.

I need a new battery..Please let me know if anyone knows.

i have a problem with my hendset.
i was buy its in december 2008
so i want to get your service centre contacts in west delhi.
thanks

My problem is that i hve a phne of haier having tata indicom connection my contacts and call history is locked kindly mail me service centres of delhi so that i unlock the code through which it is locked.

i want to stop with de freelotto please can remove my name from you list because i am too little to play freelotto i am just 16 year i made a mistake for signing de free lotto

nasik in maharashtra tata indicom servece center addreses

I hv submitted my charger of Model Z701s of at TARA TELE & MOBILE Karnal Haryana on 19.02.09 vide receipt No HA09-E68-0219008. It is not charging the phone and under the warranty. you are requested to make the solution at the earlist. the people at service centre are not responding well.It is more than a month passed but the problem is still un solved, service is not very good... you kindly look into the matter

Dear

I purchase hair mobile from haier authoriesd dellar but after 10 days my mobile is not working ther is some problem in charging i change buttery but problem is still there (i think problem in hand set ) . i request u please send me a delhi service center list (My phone is under warranty )

Name : Naresh Kumar Parihar
Add : TYPE-III 173 AYUR VIGYAN NAGER (AIIMS )
KHAL GOUNE, NEW DLEHI
M -9868151726

regads

Naresh

The body lock that fastens the battery of my Haier Z701S mobile got broken. I contacted the Authorised Service Centre of Haier Mobiles, M/s Bhagwati Computers Craft, E-58, Ground Floor, Guru Nanakpura, Jail Road, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-58, for the replacement of broken lock. Since they did not have the said spare of this model, they spoke to their head office about the matter. They were told that the body lock per se is not available and hence the entire body shell of the mobile needed to be changed. I enquired about the cost of replacement of entire body shell of Haier Z701S but they just could not tell me. Later after lots of persuasion and repeated requests the authorised service centre, assured me that the rate and availability of body lock or body shell, shall be intimated to me in a couple of days. But it's been a week since then and I have yet to hear from them.
It may not be out of place to mention here that I had gone to Delhi all the way from my home town, Jammu, J&K exclusively for getting my mobile repaired.
Kindly look into the matter and help me refurbish my mobile at the earliest on one hand, besides preventing the fair image of Haier Mobile Service Centres from getting tarnished, on the other.
Thank you so much.
Looking forward to hearing from you sooner than later.
yours sincerely
hanumant singh

regarding phone stolen - haier mobile & virgin mobile

we need the data from 30-03-09 as it was stolen on this date please we hope you will give us the granted n help required the mobile is been used by some one who has stolen it so we need the outgoing calls which will help us trace that person. the mobile was purchased on 1st march 2009 on the name of kusum gangadhar gangurde we had given election card n 2photographs as id proof.
the sap material code number : 521000012

would u like to give me information regarding your service center in delhi or NOIDA.i am using your haier mobile wich have virgn sim.RSVP

i am using your c2901 is having a problem of motherboard
i have made a complaint at the service center 06/02/2009
still right now i am not getting any respond from your customer care executive
he is telling me that due to march ending the stock is not comming
but after march it is 20 days past and today also they have told for 5 days
what can i do for that
please not my request and try to cope with me

Subject : Pls give me customer care service centre contact no. in delhi, near about Karol Bagh

Dear Sir
I have purchrge one haier tata moblie since Feb, 2009 but the mobile is not working properly we request you to pls give me ctc no. customer care service centre in delhi

Thanks in advance

Regds/Anil

Hello all,

I have haier set purchase in 2-feb-2009. But it's display be dead on 15-april-2009. when i am go to customer care of haier in Jind ( Garg Mobile ). They told me we charge for service and there bad behavior oh man ! . What's is sit . what is benefit of warrenty. Haier is so bakwasss.

My Phone HC-C5000 under warrenty but Garg Mobile Jind ( Service Centre of haier) demands money for repaire and very bad behavior. Please send me gurgaon service centre list.

Hi, I have HC-6000 mobile. It has some serious problem like always recent call list empty, missed call list emply recieved, dieled call list is emply also. and other this type of problems.

so please tell me that how can i correct this.
can i online update the driver of the mobile if yes then how update?

Please Help Me .