HCL me tablet - contact number

arun kumar
can u plz. give me the contact no. of hcl call center

Comments

N Jun 27, 2013 by
JAMES909

Best Review
These HCL people just scam people. They probably have the worst support team that reflects their business conversations.
After talking to the phone support, they have asked us to mail the issue and we did.
A reply came the next day asking for the information that was already given, we did that again. Then the person by name
" Thamarai Selvan P" from the support sends me an email that doesn't understand the problem and purely a regular template email. Which doesn't apply to the problem. They don't even read the issue of the customer. They are full of shit.
Then we called the phone support yet again, they told they were sorry for the delay and would reach us in 24 hours. But they never cared.
All this non-sense has affected the my firm's productivity. What a bunch of stupid people at so called "HCL". They don't deserve to be a business at that level.

Here are the details of that jerk who never cared to read the issue and sent out a junk reply and never replied back after that..
Thamrai Selvam P
Service Desk
HCL Infosystems Ltd
ServiceDesk Email: hcltouch.dtlt@hcl.com
ServiceDesk Access Number: 1860 1800 425

CANT RULE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HIM BEING AN HYPOTHETICAL NAME.
HCL SUCKS.

kindly help be out with the laptop clicks they are not working properply and i have purchased it 8 months before

this office of the district supply officer bikaner (Collector)

this office printer model konica minolta pagpro1350 deliver time problems and authorized person to this printer service center at jaipur by courier may 09 this printer service but till date this printer not deilver this office after service and no responce any person hcl
hcl contact no 9929111051, 52 & 53 no responce and phonecut

please any soulacion

dso bikaner

CPU SL NO. :-.9086A4059456 & B063A1224486

FAULT:- POWER NOT SWITCH ON

dear sir,
I am a customer of IN-2104 LCD projector. i wanted to mount the same on thto the ceiling. can you give me some contact nos at Hyderabad, so that i can get it fitted to my ceiling

surekha
Tejveer

can u plz. give me the contact no. of hcl call center

courier service or customer service center - HCL

I have a IBM-hitachi hard disk and it got crashed. when I gave it at the HCL service center, vashi these people took more than one month to give me the replacement and they were giving reasons about courier services. They never think about customer needs and also dont bother to inform them.

Hard Disk not detect

so please solve this problem

SL No. WMAT20761194

Respected sir,
I am student of HCL CDC(Career Development Center) JANAKPURI NEW DELHI.I have completed my HCE course from Jan 2008 to Aug 2009. And i not get original certificate from institute.There will very high delay from institute because of this i loose jobs from my hands.So please kindly issue my certificate as soon as possible this humble request to you.

S.chandra sekhar