HDFC Bank - edc machine

vijaybhai
I my shop hdfc bank edc machine 12 month ago.
This time you have no rent for this.
but after 9 month bank cut charge 395 every month
what can i do for this?
pls tell me

Comments

N Sep 29, 2014 by
the shabali spa

Best Review
HDFC BANK disconnected the EDC machine without any information in writing . Bank employees do NOT help us and co operate with us. their behaviour is rude.

as per your comment you have not done any transaction for this time, so bank charges this amount, at the time when you got machine, you should about banks aggrement.
please pay this price as soon as possible,

you are requesting that dont apply axis bank machine, I am the exprience holder about axis bank machine

i want to details of your EDC machine.
RUPALI

my self rupali trying ur number but nobody ive me proper response i want to ask about personal nri loan policy but i m not able to get any knowledge even some of my friend has visited to ur ludhina feroj gandhi off but nobody gave him advice i am fad up .i have an account in hdfc since a long time .so as a customer i want a suitable service from u guys cauld u help me .
D
Nagaraj

This inf to my EDC machine in cancel for shop is closed. take ur edc machine .

edc helpline no pick-up phone, so it is very complicated for me how to know edc function...

This is regarding edc machine which FUNCTIONS occasionaly & regarding this I called to customer care (25462222 & TID#47014761)Whenever I call they say that I will be sending person to rectify & replace the machine but still the machine is not changed & problem is not sorted.The amazing thing is they say that
they dont have spare EDC machine to replace.I wonder how a big organisation cannot organise for an EDC machine?.This is happening from last 4 months and our sale gets affected by this.Hoping for sorting the issue.

Respected Sir,

This is regarding edc machine which FUNCTIONS occasionaly & regarding this I am calling to customer care (022-40756450 & TID#40028925) since last 2 months, Whenever I call they say that I will be sending person to rectify & replace the machine but still the machine is not changed & problem is not sorted.The amazing thing is they say that
Akhilesh
D Dec 10, 2012 by
lagairoyi

i need my area incharge cell number for the edc,
to get the password of my edc
N Jun 7, 2014 by
Sivabalan Siva

This is regarding edc machine GPRS machine handover to Bank regarding this I called to customer care (04428601425 & TID#44034954 No pick up phone it is very bad Service.

HDFC Bank - edc machine