HDFC Bank - NON- ISSUANCE OF RENEWED DEBIT CARD

Puja A Singh
I have an account with the bank. my debit card expired on 29th feb and hence it was disable for use in march. for the last 17 days i have been follwoing up on the bank call center and the branch for issuance of renewed debit card but of no avail.

I am now fearing that my funds may get mis-used since the card has not reached me till 17th march 2008 and whereas banck branch at dfl phase -1, gurgaon claims they have despatched it on friday 7th march 2008.

Request a quic redressall of the same i have been not able ot use my funds since i can't access my ATM Debit card.

Puja Singh

Comments

I have apply for Master card (mestro) card from HDFC BANKS dtd.14.04.2008 from my nearest HDFC, FORT branch, bank have despatch the same on my mailing address twice, but its undeliverd to me, bank alrady blocked my OLD ATM card for issue me mestro card, i have make the enquiry on phone banking that if undelivered debit card will be sent your home branch, my home branch is thane i have visited theire but i havent received the debit card,
Please help for the same i could not able to make any cash transaction.
balaji

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for the HDFC Gold CREDIT card. Received the same one week back. At the time of applying the executive have told me that there is no annual fee, joining fee and the other hidden charges. But at the time of receiving the card, i have gone through the booklet issued by them.
There it was mentioned the annual, joining fee and the other charges will be debited in the month statement.It is ridiculous to understand. What is this?. Is this is the way people approach us for the credit card. I want to cancel my credit card. kindly do send me the details or tell us the person whom to contact regarding the cancellation.

my mobile no. is 9884098116.

Awaiting your reply.

regds.,
Balaji

my debit card's vadility got expired on october 2009 but i still did not got the renewed debit card in return.please send me the card as early as possible .i need it in emergency.

dear sir,
i have apply my debit card from hdfc bank dtd-30.3.2009 from my nearest HDFC chembur branch.bank have despatch the same on my mailing address once but it's undelivered to me.bank already blocked my OLD ATM card. for issue me new debit card.i have make the enquiry on the phone banking that if undelivered debit card will be sent your home branch, my home branch is chembur i have visited their but i havent recieved the debit card.
please help for the same i could not able to make any cash transaction

HDFC Bank - NON- ISSUANCE OF RENEWED DEBIT CARD