HDFC Bank - EMI option not given

aaruk on May 17, 2012
I was offered titanium Credit card forum by HDFC bank. At the time of the offer I was promised that I would get a limit of RS 70,000 and When I got my card it had a limit of Rs 50,000. After that I made a purchase from that card for Rs 55,000. I asked bank to make EMI and take money from my account and they refused to make EMI saying that I dont have that offer on my card and when I was offered this card, I specifcally asked that will have EMI option. They said yes at that time and now they are refusing in it. I have been a customer of HDFC bank from last 5 years and they have been troubling me a lot. Two months back, they offered me a new debit card free of charge. I took that offer and without informing me they blocked my card. I was waiting for my new debit card and I got to know that bank has dispatched my debit card through regular mail and they always send their document through courier. I never recived that card and to go to bank branch 3 times and then I was given a dublicate card and got charged also for that and the people at bank branch promised that there will be no charge for that. I m really frustrated with HDFC bank and want to file a case against them for not giving proper information to customer and cheating them. Would appriecate if something could be done against HDFC bank.
Complaint comments 0 Comments