HDFC Bank Processes - Relieving letter & Full and Final Settlement

rajanisingh.2009 on Jan 25, 2012
I know you will not relate this as a serious matter but for me its a big issue as i was working as an Contractual Executive with your bank & left Hdfc on 5th of Dec 2011 from the date of leaving to till date i am into the continous follow up with your cse- coex helpdesk team for my relieving letter which was sent to them on 2nd of dec and they are not reverting and they are not at all bothered to revert as i need to submitt this to.my existing organisation which matters me a lot and secondly i have not recd my full n final settlement yet.....
Sir i kindly request you to please look into this regard and need ur help n support for the same....
My name is Rajani Singh
Emp code was 76246
Used to work as an Insurance coex with Laxmi road branch, Pune
Sir sincerely request you to please help me on priority with your intervention into this regard....

Comments

N Feb 7, 2012 by
HDFC Bank

We request you to write to EmployeeConcern@hdfcbank.com with your employee code and date of joining, as they would best be in a position to address your queries. We request you to mark all future correspondence to the same mail id.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
N Jun 10, 2012 by
ranjeet.86

Dear sir/madam,

I am working in HDFC BANK, Bangalore Malleshwaram branch, m as sales exeutive from 27 sep 2011 to 19 nov 2011, but my settlement money will not came and I want releaving letter from your company.

My contact detail :

Bangalore

N Apr 11, 2014 by
soni123raj

Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly provide my Relieving letter from my previous employment Hdfc Bank ltd My Employee Code -86926 as a coex (contract Executive) asap.

Thanks & Regards

Rajeev Verma
Mob-9044466798
Email-rv.lko5@gmail.com
N Aug 3, 2014 by
SGAN

Can anyone tell me the process of joining formalities of HDFC bank that should be done by the concerned branch official? I have received the provisional offer letter to join as a COEX - Current a/c sales officer in HDFC bank.I have been there for two days only.

I have went to the branch with my offer letter to join but first day they did nothing but told me to wait and second day they gave me a question paper to answer and some forms about my basic details and took my photocopies of mark sheets.

They are not telling me anything clearly. Please tell me the details of the procedure after it...I am trying for other better opportunity is these process is not completed for my joining.

Do I need to submit resignation letter if I want to leave the job now? Please Help me ASAP...

HDFC Bank Processes - Relieving letter & Full and Final Settlement