Heera Gold — Making False promises to investors.
Khan111 on May 7, 2011
A comapny called Heera Gold and Heera export(sister concern firm of Heera Gold) indulge in collecting money from poor,illiterate Muslim women projecting the siad company as a gold,diamond merchant who buying such things from Ghana,Nigeria at very low coat and selling them back in india or somewhere else(about this they never disclose to whom they are dealing with) at higher price and earned handsome profit such profit they distribute to there clients or members,My Mother in laws fell in there trap and invested with them,when come to know about said company i phoned them but my phone remain unattended no one present to attend my call during office hours too,After that i wrote them a email and asked them about there company's business performance during last three or couple of years,i also asked them four certified tax return copy of the firm,Balance sheet,list of there clients etc. but unfortunately they have not provided me any such information to satisfy my quarries.
(1) I would like to know that such company's are eligible for conduction such business with the General public ?
(2) How Can protect our interest ?
(3) Is there any Law to stop such company's to stop such type of Business with the innocent public?
(4) Is such company's authorized by the RBI to do Business like that?
(5) Is this is cheating or some thing else?
(6) who will take the action against them?
A Concern citizen.
|46 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
Company: Heera Gold
Category: Business & Finances
Add Company Information
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail