Hindware - Poor Service of Products after purchase

G.K Saigal on Jan 17, 2012

With reference to above , unfortunately I purchased some products of kitchen appliances manufactured by your company under the false promise of your distributor M/S Rayco Kitchenware, Nakoder Road , Jalandhar.

For the last 6 months I logged my complaints regarding Hob and Built-in oven to your distributor and Mr. Anil Kumar mechanic (Ph No. 9888131435) who never use to pick up the phone , under those circumstances I am unable to understand that where should I lodge my complaints enabling me to get my appliances repaired.

Ultimately I tried to bother you to intervene in this matter and help me in solving my problem, otherwise I shall be left with no alternative to go to the Customer Forum and also go to the local media as well.

Hoping for favourable action.

Comments

N Jan 18, 2012 by
ritika bajaj

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are in receipt of your complaint and without any prejudice regret for the inconveinence caused at your end...

We would request you to kinldy share your complete address, contact details at below given addres so as to enusre the resolution at the earliest.

customercare@hindware.co.in or at ritika@hindware.co.in

(Customer Relations)
N Jan 19, 2012 by
ritika bajaj

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Hindware Service Team.

This is in reference to your complaint posted on 17 Jan 2012.We would like to inform you that complaint has been resolved.We hope
that we have been able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction.However in case you need further assistance you can mail us at

customercare@hindware.co.in