HMWSSB - bills not received/misuse of water

Sudarsan Ready
Venkateshwara enclave colony in jedimetla village near suchitra circle (Hyderabad)under Shapoornagar section Hmwssb is not receiving bills for the drinking water provided by the water board ever since we received connection. Now it is over 2 Years the whole colony has not yet paid any bills till now(atleast minimum monthly tarriff). Few have not yet connected water meters yet. Moreover few residents on the main road have taken direct connection from the main pipeline where 24 hours water supply is available. These residents are selling water to small lorry tankers/auto tankers/cans...

Comments

billing without approval - Jayaraman S

DEAR SIR/MADAM

My credit card no 4477 4649 3513 9009 During the month of Jan & Feb 2009 You have charged me $ 29.10 in the name of Local billing Co. without any approval from me & I have already paid #29.10 in the month of Feb 2009 & I have received a SMS Saying that I have made a transaction of $29.10 on 6th Feb 2009. where else I have not made any such transactions so for, Please cancel this transaction & not to bill me this amount in the current month billing & also I request the bank not make any payments without pre Authorization from me Or cancel my credit card immediately. for Further communication Call 9845241195 & email ID jairaman_s1969@yahoo.com
Bhanu Prakash Sooridu HMWSSB  - Andhra Pradesh, India

Public Tap Leakage - HMWWSB

Public tap near C.R.Fondation / Kondapur is broken and lot of water is being wasted. Please rectify

i am belongs to serilingampally mandal miyapur village, janapriya nagar colony(h.no. 2-1/67). no water bill is recd since last year, now i have to pay
full one year amount how to pay where to pay, (due to grater hyderabad all this confustion).

Muncipal office staff say we have to pay only at GHMC, and eseva staff says without bill they are not in position to collect.

pl let me know what my consumer no to make online payment...

k j m reddy mob: 9848585520 and land line 23045645

this is suresh from jagathgiri gutta sanjay puri colony here is complaint about some pleople is miss useing with motores
they will doing daily other pleople have not come in pipe they have not recive even two buckt also so please take action on this one pls take this one

suresh
Balbir Sharma HMWSSB  - -----------------, East Delhi, Delhi, India

water bill not received - -----

Respected Sir,
I did not receive my water consumption bill since last one year
you are requested to look into the matter.
Thanking you Sir

My consumer (CAN 615919065). address H.No.2-1-49/18/1, St # 16, SURYANAGAR, UPPAL, HYDERABAD - 39. Ph. 9440827449, 27205375. In the month of May I received a bill for 5 months and immidiately I had paid Rs. 760/- dt 28.05.2010. the above bill I had seen on the road. How HMWSSB is engaged such neglected fellows, how the board is getting the money (revenue). After that I had not received the bill for the month of may, I had received SMS from the board to pay an amount of Rs.126/-. Without handing over the bill how the board os ex[ecting the amount. eseva staff says without bill they are not in position to collect.
First of all set right the employees/contractor who are going to distribute the bills to the consumers then ask for payment. One more thing my house is at the fag end of the colony pipe line and that to in a down side. The laying of the 4 inches pipe line 2 years back was not proper and somany volves for priventing the pressure. In the adjecent lanes in the same colony are getting very good pressure and we are not getting pressure. Several times informed but we are not getting the pressure in our street. The adjecent lanes are also paying the same amount, what we are paying. why the discrimination.

GBK Shankar
gbkshankar@yahoo.com

iam alloted two can nos for one connection bearing h.no.30-265-60-4/1, gokulnagar, malkajgiri CAN Nos 1)616824413 .(2) 616824428. i had paid the bill up to 30/03/2009 at malkajgiri muncipality.i approched the hmwssb authorities many times to correct the can no & correct the up dated bill to pay the balance amount, but they are asked me to wait some more time for above .hence i request you please do needful in time. l.laxmidevi yadav

I Ch.Jagadeeswar Rao (67 years of age) mobile # 9490003975, resident of Co-op Bank colony, Nagole bearing CAN no. 612912485. I have not recieved water bill since, Dec '2009. The compliants were made vide call no. 155313 & taken token 3275 dt. 02.07.2010, 2790 dt. 16.08.2010 & 1989 dt. 26.082010. Recieved SMS from HMWSSB stating that the problem is solved. Till date the problem is not solved. The meter reader has taken reading on 06.09.2010 with reading 1824 & he is unable to issue the bill at the spot saying that the CAN No. is not fed in the hand set. Hence, once again it is requested to resolve the issue & do the needful at the earliest.

We are residents of Hayathnagar Vasundara enclave (Anmagal), We got water bill with out water supply.

Now water pipe line works are under process, but we got August month water bill .
This is very surprise to our colony people.Till now water supply not started we got bill.

Please tell me what to do .How to pay With out water supply ?
shiivan Nill  - Jayankondam, Ariyalur, Tamil Nadu, India

mobile number misuse - Nill

i'll used airtel number. so many unknown nubers are message and missed call me. but i'll don't contact us please forther numbers detail for me. those numbers are 9944640034, 7200130815, 8124836028, 9567679701
srivani

I attended prajavani programme on 12-04-2010 regarding excess billing, billing is not according to the meter reading and nobody is coming for reading. they promised to solve the problem within 15 days but uptill now nobody came for solving the problem. can no 615656090.

I am thankful to the aouthorities for sanctioning me the water connection of 15mm dia.to my residence at Nagole, L B Nagar, vide application NO. 434287, File No. 279417, sanctioned order No 000026113, dated 26-07-2007. I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY GIVE ME THE CAN NUMBER SO AS TO ENABLE ME TO PAY MY WATER BILLS REGULARLY.
N Apr 15, 2011 by
chandu7dc52 HMWSSB  - Andhra Pradesh, India

The Drainage manholes are broken on Indiranagar to Guffamandir road. Even after complaints to the board the officials are not responding.
N Apr 25, 2011 by
s.jayaraman

Thanks for the HMWW&SB for the prompt supply of water in this peck summer Please keep it up. Also my request to look in the bills paid and up dated the records. My Customer User number is 616059141. I paid my bills through esava, Ramanthapur. up to Feb.2011. But the bills latest issues shows my dues are pending from Jan 2011 to March 2011. I et shocked to see the bill amount. Please do theneedful.
Thanks. S.Jayaraman., 3-5-15/G/2, Shanthi Nagar Church colony Road. Ramanthapur. Cel No. 8008171794.
N May 10, 2011 by
Saraswathichaithanya HMWSSB  - Andhra Pradesh, India

drainage leakage - HMWSSB

I am a resident of Maruthi nagar, Ring Road, Mehdipatnam, my number 9705789606. there is a very frequent blockage in the drainage system here and there is a very bad situation over here. So i request to the authorities to solve this problems at the earliest.
N May 19, 2011 by
abbu_king

sub: miss useing of govt water and ilegal connection
area golconda fort chota bazar saleh nagar kancha (H.No 9-8-109/38 house owner name moin near street aziz zia kirana store) there are allways useing govt water after line man stop the line so many time we are complain to lime man but he is not takeing any actions against (line man cell no 9032000513)
we are requesting to you sir please stop the miss useing of water and ilegal connections of our area

thankinh you
cityzen of hyd
N Jun 24, 2011 by
vamsi.d.factor

our can No: 613956181, Plot No: 36, Road No:1, Anand Nagar, Bandla guda, Owner Name: V.V.Raghava Rao
We regrate to inform you that we have'nt received the water bill from beginning of water supply, we are paying the bills up to date as per your sms information, The bill amount every month raising abnormally. how it is possible? it is not relevant. We are getting the bill amount of Rs.400/- (usage of only 20 minutes ) for single family, but other nearest's of 5, 6 tenant families getting the bills Rs.90/-
we request you to give detailed information of our bill statements from the beginning of supply to as on date. please do the needful.
N Jun 28, 2011 by
G Suresh

What is the procedure to get the name changed from one person to another in water bill?
N Aug 9, 2011 by
Nagaraj Sausare

I am Nagaraj i have new connection on mother name inh.no 29-1173, Vinayaka nagar, neredmet, R.k.puram, sec-bad 500056. we paid demand draft on sep-2010 amount Rs. 2300 on favor of Hmwssb till now we did't get out CAN Number please request U to issue our CAN number ..Ref no VDS/1906.
s.no 261, pg 42 in records
N Aug 19, 2011 by

PLS CHANGE OF OLD METER OF H.NO.6-3-248/3/2, BANJARE HILLS NAVEEN NAGAR AT TIRUMALA MUSIC CENTER (P) LTD.

PHONE.NO;9948311120