HomeShop18 - Product not delivered

Anoop Nair on Apr 19, 2012
It's ridiculous that no body at homeshp even cares to address this issue even after sending multiple mails to them through their protal. they will send an apology reply and will just forget about it after that. why do they offer products on sale if you can't deliver it properly? It is a prepaid order and they have already taken money from my account and still haven't delivered the product. This is my first shopping experience with HS18. And it was a wonderful first impression.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

India's Largest Home Shopping Company
[image: ]
[image: ]

Dear Anoop Nair,

With reference to your order with HomeShop18, we have despatched your product as per the details below:

S.No.
Order Number
Product Description
Order Value
([image: Homeshop18])

Manorama Yearbook 2012 (Free CD) (Paperback)

72.00

Your order has been shipped vide AWB no. 43795524511 through Blue Dart Courier . Please expect this to be delivered to you within the next 2-3 working days.

We at HomeShop18 are constantly striving to provide you the best shopping experience. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us. In case of any suggestions or queries, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We are available 24hrs at your service through:
Our Helpline numbers: BSNL/MTNL: 1860 1800 918 (No STD Charges); Or: 0120-4444 918
Our internet feedback option: www.homeshop18.com/feedback

Thank you for shopping with HomeShop18

Sincerely,

HomeShop18 Customer Care

THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

Comments

I have been told by the customer care of HOME SHOP18 that my product Vacuum Cleaner has been shipped through Madhur Courier Vide CONSIGNMENT NO 221138109 which is yet to reach me!

product not delevard to coureers on blue dart 10 days order no.71227015
minal kataria HomeShop18  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I PURCHASED IFB (ELENA-DZ) WASHING MACHINE ONLINE THROUGH HOMESHOP18.COM ON 28.07.2010. TILL DATE (23.08.2010) THE MACHINE IS NOT DELIVERED. I REGISTERED COMPLAINTS 4-5 TIMES IN THEIR WEBSITE. ALSO OVER PHONE 3-4 TIMES. BUT EVERY TIME THEY SAID THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED IN THIS WEEK. INITIALY IT WAS PROMISED & WRITTEN IN MY ORDER THAT PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS (MAXIMUM). BUT TODAY MORE THAN 26 DAYS HAVE BEEN PASSED BUT THE SAME IS NOT DELIVERED. PL HELP.

I have booked the product on 22nd sept worth Rs 2450/- through Home shop-18. Using phone booking option and making payments by credit card in advance. Product was supposed to be delivered within 8 working days. I have registered complaint also for wich complaint number is 60994897, after i did not receive the product in 15 days also, but no action was taken. I was informed that product is under packing and will be delived by 4th or 5th Oct. However, till date i did not received the product. Instead got a call that product is under manufacturing and will be despatached after 14th of Oct. It seems that Home shop 18 is making fool of people booking product and making advance payments.
Order number : 900674665

Anand
N Jan 23, 2011 by
rajkumar.kategari HomeShop18  - Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I ordered for Whirlpool 20 Liters Microwave oven on 23-DEC-2010 Order Number: 901780643. As HOMESHOP18 company prmoised to deliver in 15 days.They had taken Rs 6500/-Aprox in Advance. But still it is not delivered. They are every time delaying. I had already lodged complaint,Complaint no:62480221 on 5-JAN-2011. Pls help in this issue..
N Feb 7, 2011 by
vishnu jagadeesh HomeShop18  - Mysore, Karnataka, India

I made a one year subscription of Overdrive magazine with Homeshop18 in November. I was supposed to get the deliveries within the first 10 days of every month without fail. This is February and till now they have delivered only my December issue. I made around 10 phone calls to their office and everytime I got a response saying "We will look into it ASAP and get back to you", which never happened till date. I even lodged a personal complaint to their website as well, for which I never got a response. This is so irritating for someone like me who used to buy the same magazine every month from my nearby store within the 1-2 days of every month beginning. I hoped that it will be more convenient for me if I bought it online. But the reverse happened. Kindly look into it. I am sure this is not just an off-incident.
N Feb 9, 2011 by
Home_Shop_18 HomeShop18  - Mysore, Karnataka, India

Hi Vishnu,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide your contact details and order details on Sourabh.s@homeshop18.com so that we can resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Homeshop18 Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us Keep Posting!
N Feb 15, 2011 by
arpith.anu@gmail.com HomeShop18  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hi Team,

Please note, I had Ordered one Whirlpool 20 L Oven from HomeShop18. From the past 16 Days, I am checking the status which is just shown as 'Cargo Ready'. I had called Customer Care many times. But, the only response i had received was that it would be shipped in next 2-3 days from the past 1 week. My Credit Card has already been charged for this. Also, they tell that the Whirlpool Outlet is experiencing some problems due to which the shipment would be delayed.

Once, i received a very harsh reply from them as well. The Status has not yet changed. I dont have any idea when it would be delivered. This is the First product that I am purchasing from homeshop 18 and this is the worst experience i had so far in comparision with other vendors.

Please, whoever is reading this mail, NEVER PURCHASE FROM HOMESHOP18.

Arpith
N Feb 16, 2011 by
ajay kumar sri HomeShop18  - Auraiya(Dibiyapur), Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India

Sir
I have booked a cambo order(four products)by inter net to hs18,order no-902148995and pay the payment through internet banking dated26 jan 2011.After few days three product of this order reached to me ,but one product of this order(sub order no-32360739)not reached to me till now.

pl help
N Mar 16, 2011 by
itenggtanmoy HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I have given one "Exclusive Mughal painted Handcrafted Chowki - WUD0913" on 1st March.It has been clearly mentioned on www.homeshop18.com site that I will get my product with in 7days. But today is 16th March still product not been reached to my home. 2 times I complained in their website 6-7times I called them.I spoke to two supervisor also.But no result till now.Company is simply playing with my money.I need HELP!!!
Tanmoy Bhattacharjee
N Aug 31, 2011 by
Surajit Das HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I bought two products from homeshop18 online shopping website on 3rd august. one is vangurd memory card case and another is a sanyo camcorder, i received the vangurd memeory card case after some delay in shipping. The customer care executive says the sanyo camcorder will be delivered on 20th august 2011 but till the time it’s not been shipped yet I contacted several time the customer care executive and they are only giving falls promise. i insist the executives to talk to the manager. the manager named KARTHINK told me that the issue will be resolved within 24 hours on august 30th at 1.30 P.M. and if it’s not I can contact him but on 31st august after 1.30 P.M. when I tried to contact him somehow the executives refused to transfer the line to him... rather than they handed over the telephone line after several waiting time to a lady and she told me that it will take another 10 working days to ship the product. As I have been told the same thing with different time frame from so many executives I asked about the time frame guarantee. the lady refused to give me the time frame guarantee and rudely told me that this is the best she can do I insist him to put the phone line to higher authority but she refused to do so. Now after near about 30 days no progress has been made to deliver the product. I have a feeling now that I have been cheated by home shop 18 and they are just don’t care about the product delivery. I have contacted the customer care team everyday but when I asked them to within this 30 day just give me update on a daily basis they refused to do so. After several requests and enquiries the product is not delivered and shipped yet.

I have called the customer care team so many times. But they always gave me false promises. They never contacted me and updated me on this product. Rather when I call them and asked for the products update they always asking for some more times. They took my money and never shipped the product.
N Aug 31, 2011 by
KaushiKb HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

Actually its not a fault of HomeShop18, its the seller who is making troubles. But HS18 should either give your money back or ship it to you from another seller. HS18 does not sell products directly, they ship it to you from many other sellers located in other places in India. So when HS18 vs. Seller relation goes sour, this kind of things make the customer suffer.

Go to police if needed. You paid for it & didn't get your item. A camcorder isn't a very cheap thing after all! So report the fraud because they aren't helping you out in any way.
N Sep 27, 2011 by
vasudevb HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I booked order for IFB grill microwave oven on 21st August 2011. My homeshop18 order no. is 905398925 for Rs.5340. On 2nd September 2011, I gave complaint to homeshop18 vide complaint no. 66377917 that i have not received the product. I am calling them till today(27-9-2011) regarding this matter.
B.VASUDEV

PIN 517501
Mobile: 9866198466
N Oct 15, 2011 by
dips76 HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

please register a complaint against homeshop18 with the consumer court. as you have buyed the product form homeshop18 and its the duty of homeshop18 to deliver it from anywere and any how. and you are not responsible HS18 and their rellers sour relation... HS18 may may have not cleared the earlier payment of the seller hence he may have turned sour relaion with HS18... who knows this may hapeend to me also in future, and for that why should innocent customer like you and me suffer..
N Dec 22, 2011 by
jayantr HomeShop18  - Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

I had placed my orger for Alcatel Mobile Phone to Home Shop18 on 30th Nov 2011 and made the prepayment online. Today is 22nd Dec but still I have not received my product inspite of reminding them for more than 15 times in last 15 days. Everytime their executive says that your complaint is forwarded to concerned department and you will get the resolution in next 48 hours / 3-4 days. The service of home shop18 is very poor and they never take feedback from the customer whether the customer received the product or not. I will advise everyone who is reading this , the pls do not shop from homeshop18. They made me fool and they can do the same with everyone.
A Dec 27, 2011 by
Elarcom HomeShop18  - Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

If you get the item (brand new, not used one or refurbished) you'll be lucky.
N Dec 31, 2011 by
gargvipin11 HomeShop18  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

I ordered a eureke forbes vacume cleaner from Homeshop18 site on Dec 26, 2011. My order number is 908534947.
I was told on phone that product will be delivered in 3 days while making order. After 3 days when i call the customer care they told me that they will dispatched it on the same day. But today is 7th day and still status is same " shipment is in process". I purchased this product to gift someone. Now it has no use. I need to purchase it from market. Now when i call them they told me that they will arrange a call back from senior member in 24 hours but after 48 hours i didn't get any call. Now they are not responding my phone. I have send mail to them but they didn't reply.
I have wasted my 2200 rs on this site. Can you please help me to recover this.

Order number - 908534947
Ticket number - 69025219

Thanks and Regards,
Vipin
N Apr 24, 2012 by
Ranjan Kumar Sahoo

I have purchased one Beetel Mobile GD-777 from Home Shop 18 vide order no. 911314369. But there was some problem like “Display flickers and mmc not read”. The DOA Certificate vide call ID-R13-BM-12-0025560-DW was APPROVED on 13.04.2012 through Accel Care Centre, Lucknow and the original DOA Certificate was sent to Home Shop 18, C/o Mr. Rahul Verma, 7th Floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, File City, Noida through Speed Post vide EU-552987225 IN, dated. 20.04.2012. The mobile set was handed over to Accel Care Centre, Lucknow. But unfortunately neither I have received any massage nor a new mobile set from Home Shop 18 till today as the process have already been completed. It is therefore requested that a new mobile set may please be sent at an early date as I have left Lucknow City for one month w.e.f. 29.04.2012. An early action will be solicited.
N May 30, 2012 by
amitneeraj3010 HomeShop18  - Uttar Pradesh, India

I have oredred a must have 3 in 1 entertainmepnt pack(Dvd+Headset+Speaker) from homeshop18.com through online shopping with following detail with 3 times but all ordered was cancelled with the following message on my mobile no.9027022690(Dear Customer, we regret to inform that due to huge response we have exhausted our stocks & forced to cancel your order no. 912217687. Team HS18) . i did not cancel my 3 orders at all & waiting for delivery of the product. I waste my 1 month & waiting for my product & excited to watch new movies. I have mentaly hurt. & waste my precies time to wait.
S.No. Order No. Date Oredred Orderd Cancelled Ordered Book Thurouh Reason
01. 911906595 28-04-2012 04-05-2012 Internet Dear Customer, we regret to inform that due to huge response we
have exhausted our stocks & forced to cancel your order no.
911906595 Team HS18.
02. 912217687 09-05-2012 18-05-2012 Internet Dear Customer, we regret to inform that due to huge response we
have exhausted our stocks & forced to cancel your order no.
912217687 Team HS18.
03. 912601903 22-05-2012 29-05-2012 Phone As my call to phone no.0120-6633918 at about 7.00 pm &
complaint about that by complaint no.72107795 dated:29-05-12 at