Housefull Furniture - Never Never go Housefull product

pankajdutta on Jul 19, 2011
I bought one “oslo sofa” and one“bean sofa” (SKU
Number - 100006178,100004053) ,HDC number is 1017/2010/14 booking num
is 1017661015 from Bangalore- Kalyan Nagar House full international
Ltd after seeing the advertisement that the products are guarantee and
quality certified. But I am frustrated with Housefull's PATHETIC product and quality.
On 4th July 2011, i sent mail to Dhiren( dhiren.rajgor@housefull.co.in ) but no acknowledgement or call from either Dhiren or anyone from Housefull after that.

Pankaj

Comments

Dear Pankaj Dutta
Your purchase was on dated 21 June 2010 and your complaint was regularly attended by Mr Vishnu- Kalyan Nagar –Bangalore store head on regular basis in last 2 months.
We have always rectified and attended your complaints .After using for almost 10 months we have always cooperated you by giving you regular services.
As we fail to understand after rectifying your sofa through professional sofa maker which is being used by you from almost a year you are mentioning this comments .
As you are our valued customer we respect you and we have organized again the professionals to visit your residence in two days time and solve your problem

Dhiren Rajgor
N Sep 7, 2011 by
pankajdutta

Unfortunately agin same damage under normal usage. No need to mentnion (i have the mail trails) how many times repeated issue within 1yr 2 months.

Pankaj
N Sep 24, 2011 by
indian_consumer2k11

Hi Pankaj

Was there any resolution to your complaints?

I bought a wall unit- Christina Wall Unit - which was displayed with transparent glass in the store as well as in the company's website : http://www.housefull.co.in/productdetail1.aspx?pid=112
This product is clearly displayed with transparent glass and there is no point that the glasses
are shaded/non transparent as the purpose is to display the decorative items.

However first the store did not deliver the glass along with the wall unit and next after 4 days of continuous follow up with the store( Hyderabad, KukattPally) they sent a wrong glass to me, which I have rejected as the glass is shaded and does not

allow any visibility to the decorative items kept on the shelf

I have written to Mr Dhiren Rajgor in details and called up as well.My first call was picked, but thereafter no answer to the later calls.

Please share your experience and any suggestions, how to get the complaints addressed by Housefull timely.

I have the Wall unit lying unused for 2 weeks at my house as the glass doors are not yet attached.

KDP
N Oct 20, 2011 by
pankajdutta

No resolution. i'm planning to through the product in the dust bin.

Mr Dhiren Rajgor may left "House Full" otherwise he should have address the issue as per his responsibility of his employer.

you can only share your experiecne using differnt media to alert other comsumers if your problem not already resolved.
N Jan 25, 2013 by
Akash Menon

My wife loves shopping... shopping anything for that matter! So we went to Housefull to shop as we had a requirement. We picked some stools like sofa. since my wife couldnt resist her temptation she bought a painting also. We enjoyed shopping there. We are also satisfied with the stuff we bought.. !

Housefull Furniture - Never Never go Housefull product