HP Gas - 2nd cylinder issue

brajeshmerta
Recently I got an SMS from my dealer Manjunath Enterprises,HP Gas agency,JP Nagar ,Bangalore for contacting for 2 nd Cylinder(1 have only one).When I went and enquirered they asked me to post one printed registered post with acknowledgement to my address myself. When the registered letter came i went and contacted them. They asked me to come on perticular date with Rs 1800/- I am surprised why are they charging 1800 for extra cylinder. The cost they give for surrendering the Cylinder while transfer is Rs 700/-,If we add Rs 350/- extra from LPG charges also the amount they are asking is too high .Somebody please look into the matter.

Brajesh

Comments

Complaint for 2nd cylinder - HP Gas/ Gas Cylinder

I am working as Asst Engr at WESCO, Burla, Sambalpur.I had applied for a 2nd cylinder. After 3-4months I recieved a letter from the dealer M/S Choudhary Gas.The dealer told me that I have to pay an amount of Rs 2000/- as service connection charges in order to take a new cylinder.I wanted to know the reason why I have to pay this extra amount as I had paid Rs 1400/- as service connection charges while taking the new service connection in the year 2005.
Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible as the dealer has given me a deadline of 15days to apply for it.

not issuing 2nd cylinder - HP Gas

KARTHIKAPALLY

2ND CYLINDER IS REQUIRED VERY IMMEDIATELY. FURTHER DELAY NOT POSSIBLE
D
Rakesh

Go to dealer place, HP is offering DBC to there customers.

charging some 1600/-.
N Feb 14, 2011 by
amitava_77

Please give a complain in the following website and followup regularly. http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx They are asking Rs. 1800/- IN Kolkata they are asking Rs. 2250/- for second cylinder. When I asked they said "You have to pay for the GS". I said how much is for a cylinder of GAS? No reply. Some cheating is happening everywhere. Not to worry. The Company employees are also involved in this racket.

Amitava
N Nov 7, 2014 by
bhgt

please tell me the procedure about second cylinder issuance because i have done my connection in April 2011 form faridabad (haryana) and now i want second cylinder and i dont know what should i do so i am requesting to you that please guide me and help as i want.

Thanks with regards