HP Gas - HP Gas not delivered

pranav
I had made a request for gas cylinder booking about 10 days back, against Consumer No.: 643289 (Badal Gas Agency, Vashi Navi Mumbai). It has not yet delivered, and we are facing lot of problems since last 4~5 days. Now even the phone numbers (022-27664130 & 022-27661197), provided by them are not working.
We have come to know that the HP Gas delaer is giving gas to
private parties like hotels by giving extra money.

Comments

I had made a request for gas cylinder booking about 15 days back, against Consumer No.: 632858 (Badal Gas Agency, Vashi Navi Mumbai). It has not yet delivered, and we are facing lot of problems since last 4~5 days. Now even the phone numbers (022-27664130 & 022-27661197), provided by the agency are not working.
May I expect some help in this regard.

I had booked the HP GAS at Badal agency at Navi Mumbai. Consumer No: 609087.
My complaint is the gas supplied is leaking and we are able to here voice of leakage of gas.

This is really very serious problem. Need an exchange of the gas cylinder.

Please call on +91 9920291497 for an exchange of the HP Gas cylinder.

regards,
Sanjay Chalikar
+91 9920291497.
N Aug 27, 2011 by
Prachi Jaydeep

This is Prachi.
My gas no is 615991.
It has been last 12 yrs we have no problems with the Badal Services but since last 3 years we are facing the non delivery of gas cylinder problems as the calls are also not been attended n they make invaluable reasons such as gas cylinder has not been dispatched by the HP people at their end, shortage of gas cylinders, etc... Which is creating unnecessary n unwanted problems at home. Today, the gas had been finished n tomorrow is Sunday so what to we do now?????? In last month i.e., July I have collected the gas cylinder from Badal Agency which is costing too much as an auto drivers are charging high n thereafter I have to take half day leave which is not valid. As a professional dealer you must provide the good n sufficient services to the Customers.

HP Gas - HP Gas not delivered