HP Gas - booking of new connection

shraddha mahendra samrit
dear sir
i contact with bhandara gas service bhanadara (m.s.) for booking of new gas connection.
but the babu told that there is no booking.
pl. tell me where i go for booking of new hp gas connection.

Comments

new connection - govt lecturer

Respectfully, I am submitting herewith for your kind approval.

I want to apply for a NEW CONNECTION (HP GAS). Please advise me about your application for a new connection.

I am at present residing at Dumuduma HB Colony, BBSR-19. I am working as a lecturer at Cuttack. please send your suggestion/official information about new connection, for which i shall be highly obliged.
Please intimate me about your new connection process.
waiting for your advice.

your's sincerely,

sulagna mishra
sulagna.23mishra@gmail.com

The
Manager HP Gas

Onercharging at the new connection.And not Cash memo bill, one new connection charge Rs. 3670.00, in to one cylinder one regulater one Pipe one LPG Gas stove

Hello Sir,
My Name is Jayantha Sahoo and i am using HP Gas for Cooking, I was Staying in Keshabnagar Pune. Receintly i have shifted to Manjari Khurd (gao) my gas agent DUBROS GAS Distrubutor, say we cannot supply you gas on that location, as there is no unit over there and he is asking me to shift my Distrubuting Agent; but i do not know where to go as i have enquired all the HP Gas agent near by my location no one is ready to give me there

Please suggest me what to Do? at present i am having my gas refilled but once it is finised i will be in great problme i am not even havng any kerosin so that i can use that. Only way for me would be to stop Using Gas and start using the Electricity for cooking.

Please do let me know ur Comments.

Note:
1. I went to Jay Gas Center in Hadapsar Pune (next to Vaibhav Cinema Thether)
2. I went to Chandan nagar
sam

we have single gas cylinder and we went one new gas cylinder - hp gas dealer krishan gas ageny

dear
Sir we have only one gas cyliner and we went new one more gas cylinedr so .the hp gas agency in malad krishana gas serives they dont have stork gas cylender last 2 month from iam going her office but sam answer the gas cylinder not avlibale for .

sam

No one is providing new gas connection. - Bhart gas and HP gas

i am trying to register a new gas connection for my home. No single gas agency provides new gas connection.

it is a very very basic need for each family. What should i do?
They are telling that we are not giving any new gas connection.

So, whay new family will do? will they eat in hotel every day ?
How much time this situation will remain.

Please do something...

thanks,
Jay.

is there any way 2 get new lpg gas connectin so kidly do so im facing prlm abt this thanking you

Non booking of new connection. - HP Gas

I have booked for a new HP GAS Cylinder on Date : 09-July-2008 at Renuka GAS Agency ( an HP GAS dealer) at Yerawada, Pune.

Renuka GAS Agency has given me N.C. Number = 1781.

After booking I have several time called up and 3 times even go physically, but all vains, They are giving me all the time a new time frame which didn't endup.

After almost 1 and half month Today I visited the Renuka Gas Agency again personally, And today again she told me to come after 10th September...

I want to confirm wheather HP GAS is interested to give a new connection or not. and why they are wasting my time, I am suffring since last 1 and half month, meantime I might got another connection if they are not misleading.

I want the connection immidiately from HP.

Aliasgar H LOkhandwala.
Kalyani

Sir, could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with the amount details and the required forms/formalities.

Apply for 2nd connection - HP Gas

I had applied for 2nd connection few months back that after 2/3 times request. On 18th sep i recd a call from Darshan Gas Service ( Mumbai, Thane- Kalwa)confrirmation call. But when i went to service station for connection they have not found my name in their list, evenif they did not brotherd to respond me properly. I think this is not not professionalism company like HP. Can you look the matter and get back to me.

Sachikanta

sir, i want to apply for new hp gas connection.
my address is-manish tiwari,
durga chowk, college road,
rajnandgaon (chattishgarh)
mobile no.-9301040001

to,
HP GAS

dear sir,

mujhe new connection ki requirement hai, actualy me meri family me 8 bade menber aur 5 chhote chhote bachhe hai, hamara BP gas me connection hai par BP GAS wale time cylinder nai pahuchate hai jisse hum logo ko dusro ke paas mangne jana padta hai so pls mera aap logo se request hai ki aap log isse nazarandaz kiye bina aage hamari help kare aur jald se jald se iska hame jawab de...

Thanks & Regads,

L P Puranmalka
C-43, Pruthvi Tower
Jodhpur Road
Satellite
Ahmedabad - 380015
079 - 26925055

sir, i want to apply for new hp gas connection. could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with the amount details and the required forms/formalities.
my address is-
P Tatayya Chowdary,
C/o. Mr.Kasim, Fathima Ghar,
8-2-293/166, S.V.Nagar,
Road No.14, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
mobile no.-9848371071

I want to apply for new hp gas connection. could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with dobule celender the amount details and the required forms/formalities.and documents.

Pls.replay

Mumbai-400070
Mobile no.-9967046969

Laxmikant

new connection for cooking gas - HP

My name is HARMOHAN DASH. i am staying at lothkunta, secunderabad, A.P. i have booked a new HP gas connexion 8 months before at alwal branch, but still now i did nt get, whenever i asked them they just say that there are no stock. What will i do

Nilesh

I want to apply for new hp gas connection. could you let me know the procedure for applying for a new gas connection with single cylender with amount detail & required document.

waithing for your valuable reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh
kotamma

dear sir, naa peru kotamma. gas no.630518. naa vadda booking chesukovadaaniki book ledu kaavuna thamaru naaku book ippin cha valasindiga koruthunnanu. waiting for you valuable reply. thanks ®ards, kotamma.

new conection - HP

dear sir
I am living in kerala kasergod distric thrikaripur, in a flat with my family .I whant a gas conection .
I have no ration card hear but we have id card .your dealer sayaing the ration card is must, what I do?
I whant a gas conection

I want a new gas connection

I have apply a new gas connection at Wini Gas Patiala punjab India. Kindly issue me a new gas connection as soon as possible
manish

I want New HP gas Connection in Pune,
Please let me know the required Document.
What is the alternate document if i dont have ration card.

HP Gas - booking of new connection